Masamune Kun's Revenge

Chad and Stacy: The Anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/176533/df911ef734/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AOTS.

Yeah I dropped it five minutes in

>people are nicer to you and are more accepting of the shitty and autistic things you do because you're good looking

This anime is a nightmare.

At least its not emo faggot and goth gf like kuso no honking

It's fucking shallow garbage.

He's too awkward to be a chad.

It's the truth.

I don't see it. But MC and main girl are playing games with each other. They ain't going to quit until one side yields to the other.

Chad and Stacy also play "games" with each other.

I prefer the mango for butter artwork and pantsus.

Worse.
It's shallow PREDICTABLE garbage.

Yeah, it's realistic.

How did you not know what you were getting into?

>Baby's first anime: the thread

Hey fuck you faggot that is much better than this.

Aww poor little loser rejected NEET want to cry how the world is mean to him?

Reminder.

Well it's true.

The only bad thing is is

>wah she eats too much its must be kept a secret.
Only thing I dislike because it's fucking stupid.

The whole "I eat a lot because I had a bad childhood experience" shit makes no sense. Also, how does she not get fat?

It's mostly true. Unless you are born with some deformities you won't look completely hideous if you are clean and you take care of your body. People who suffer from complexes about their looks for a long time also tend to have pretty fucked up personalities since their average day is pretty shitty.

By that logic you could say the harem MCs are Chads because they have tons of girls wanting their dicks.

I like it because finally the Mc is like me.

this is a legs of feet manga?

>legs of feet
What did he mean by this?

It's unironically relateable in some ways. It's not that great but I sorta like it.

Everyone knows that one person who can eat whatever and not gain weight.

>he can't count more than two characters
>he thinks it's predictable

Literally my teenage years. Except I never tried to hurt Stacy, I just liked her.
But I enjoy the show, seems fairly decent

its true though

It's wish fulfillment of the worst kind

Sorry guys but if this indeed happen it's not too often, I've seen many times good looking guys get rejected because they can't keep a girl interested in him.

Im on a class of 45 with only 4 boys including myself. I am always being rejected for being ugly. The chad one is always forgiven whenever he fucks up tho

Looks gets you the interview, getting the job requires everything else

>It's a straightforward romance story has unnecessary harem elements tossed in that throw the writer's goal of having the audience grow to like the tsuntsun lead girl completely out of whack because all the other girls start out way better anime

See

what's so bad about not being a collectivist?

Isn't that how things usually work?

Masamune is the most /ourguy/ protagonist I've seen in a while.

He is a fun MC, you can actually feel thats he is part of the story and not just a self-insert.

Anons can't into the understanding that if you put effort into being nicer to people like taking care of your appearance or attempt to remember their name and what they like, people will be far nicer to you in return and forgive any mistakes you make.

this
so this

is mostly wrong. It's not that if you look shit on the outside you'll look shit on the inside, but the thing is that people are fucking morons that only think with looks. So the standard approach is to look good to get the conversation, the first step.
And from then, eithe ryou can keep your shit up, and the rest will go fine, and if you don't, you'll just get rejected hard, yield at, etc... unless you face a moron that is only about looks. With those kind of people, as long as you look good, you can make them do what you want, manipulate them to no end, and those kind of people should just die and burn to Hell for all I care.

Also good manners is way more helpful with relationships than looks. Otherwise, our society wouldn't be like this, and you'd live in a shittier world.

But hey, I'm on Sup Forums, only 1% of people here would understand this.

Kazuma Satou is the most /ourguy/ MC

I love Adagaki Aki! Her cold, unforgiving, and at times brutal and prickly personality makes mein Herz flutter. I wish she would boss me around and punch me when I see her in her undies.

he's less generic than seiren or fuuka MC but let's not go overboard. He's pretty much fucking generic mcMCman with a quirk

>if you spend thousands of dollars on plastic surgery it doesn't mean you're self centered, it means you love the world!
>if you spend thousands of dollars on plastic surgery to hopefully get people to like you, it means you're a great person on the inside and you got your shit together and you're asured to be the perfect partner for anyone!
>if you look great on the outside it means you're a good person
seems like the mindset of a child who doesn't know shit about how the world actually works

Agreed. people are shallow garbage. it's just the reality of the world. The amusing part is when one of these same girls who only goes for the designated alpha male, complain about her "alpha male boyfriend" she chose in the first place, being too rough on her or mistreating her and she wants you to agree that "it's not right, and he should treat her better". It's like "bitch, this is what you chose.. this is the man you wanted, a real man's man other ho's would envy because he's good looking and manly. Well, you got it, it just comes with a free complimentary black eye now and then, deal with it"

>/r9k/ thread
what is it with this anime and having unironically the worst threads every time?

what's a "good thread" according to you? point me to one

Fuck Chads, their entitlement to pussy, the bitches who fawn over them, and fuck Masamune too

>all these butthurt uglies
Don't get mad at the world for the way it works.

Get mad at your parents for giving birth to you.

>implying the chad and stacy aren't more interesting than the characters on this shit

is the character with brown hair a dude or a chick in pants?

It's a dude, and I'm envious I will never be as beautiful as any of these characters.

I love when people take someone else's opinion, distort it and exaggerate it, and then attack it.

For real. I have gone to the same restaurant two days in a row and got the same server. The second day I cleaned up my fucking face before going and the treatment was like night and day. Anond, you probably spend more time jerking off every day. Cut down and clean yourself up a little bit. It makes things way easier.

That is called a strawman, friend. Seriously, can all the people who commit logical fallacies and base their arguments on emotion just jump off a cliff?

Well, from personal experience: I used to be fugly in high school, and classmates bullied me enough to force me to change schools twice. When I got into college I decided to improve myself and after I went through some changes, after that people that used to ignore me started to talk to me and people were more than willing to do favors for me. Hell, even people that used to ignore me in high school suddenly wanted to get in touch with me and complimented me a lot. People's attitude in general changes when you're good looking, that's the truth. I'm still the same weirdo as I was in high school but now people think I'm cool instead of a creep. So no, it's not unrealistic at all.

Sure, nobody has problems being friends with someone no matter how they look.... If you want a girlfriend, that's another issue. I've met guys that look hideous as fuck but still have their own group of friends. But girls? That's another matter. You're in for some hard friendzoning if you think having poor personal hygiene and lack of personal care will get you anywhere. Physical attraction is, after all, a vital part of falling in love with someone.

I hope this anime bombs so chads know their place

Why do we hate Chads so much? Chads usually aren't bad people, they just happen to be more satisfied with life than most. There are a lot of groups of people that I fucking hate: Mexicans, English teachers, women, etc., but I don't think I've ever really been wronged by a chad. They usually are pretty friendly, actually. This anime is shit, but mostly because I hate the plot and the girls, but the MC seems fine to me.

Just like Chads, Masamune rejects a 10/10 girl so he would aim for the school's most popular girl.

God I hate this show

She was filthy fujoshit so who cares?

For all we know she was consumed by the path of darkness because he rejected her.

She became one after Masamune broke her heart

She wasn't even deeply in love with him. Just how shallow are you?

I thought his plan was to get her to fall for him and ask him out and then reject her

since when exactly did his plan change into "Imma date her and then dump the fuck outta her"

if he's autistic enough to dedicate half his life to this plan then why in the ever loving fuck is he the one asking all the shit she's supposed to be asking him for his plan to work

Aki is shit

Come on...no love for Cruel Princess (Adagaki Aki)? Her rhyming name flows off the tongue so well, almost as good as being forced to suck her fingers is.

I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ENCHANTED ONE

AKI A SHIT. A SHIT.

YOSHINO A BEST. A BEST!!!

100% true.

YoshiNO's got no guts, and was doomed by her pedigree to be a servant for life. Aki's hotheaded, thinks highly of herself, and is a big eater! I'll bet Yoshino can't eat 3 bento boxes in one sitting!

Yoshino stood up for herself and made Aki a pathetic bitchy glutton

You don't turn into a fujoshi overnight. That's not how it works. It's homosexuality.

I love gluttonous girls...

Of course you do, piggy

Best ending is Maid ending!

*Pig's Foot

Aki > Tae > Neko >>> Yoshino

There is no romance between them and manga ends in 2 chapters

>can't find source
W-what manga?

In order of least to greatest? Correct!

I'm impressed at how the author managed to write an even more vile character than Manami.

That's literally how anime, the industry, otaku, and moe works, newfriend.

>That
>10/10

Aki, right?

Wrong. Aki-sama is best.

Spoilers: Yoshino was the girl who pretended to be Aki and gave MC the Piggy nickname and dumped him for being a loser.

>Yoshino was the girl who pretended to be Aki and gave MC the Piggy nickname and dumped him for being a loser.
Sounds like an asspull to excuse Aki's shit character

The only good girls are his childhood friend and the maid.

Nice going.

That fucking "spoiler" came out of nowhere as a deus ex machina so that the author could have Yoshino confess her love and get MC to reject her in the same chapter. Even Neko had more development.

exhentai.org/g/176533/df911ef734/

A fujo iinchou. this show is really breaking ground.

It was a fucking asspull. The manga is ending in like 2 chapters, they had to get Aki and the MC together somehow and that's what they came up with.

You wish, animefag. Foreshadowing are sprinkled throughout the story. It comes adding up an then comes crashing down in order to make sense.

>animefag
Are you the same Akifag who calls anyone who disagree with you an animefag? I'm not.

Was Toradora an asspull too?

There is no asspull if there at least a little of foreshadowing, retards

Anime made it even more obvious with Inori Minase's voice

No? I'm calling it as I see it.
>I'm not.
If you were a mangafag then you should know about all the foreshadowing the author did. Or are you being retarded because you're butthurt?