What anime girls would you wanna impregnate and stick around to take responsibility for? Pic related

What anime girls would you wanna impregnate and stick around to take responsibility for? Pic related.

mai waifu

You are femboi, aren't you? Satsuki is gonna be the one fucking people in the ass, I'd rather avoid her.

Pic easily related.

Almost any anime girl desu.

Satsuki-sama is the only girl that I find attractive but I cannot fap to her. I guess my consciousness knows that she's way above me.

That being said, I'd gladly take responsibility.

I wonder if she can feel anything down there.

Most of them.

I think we could be niggas with each other.

Our dicks are not worthy of soiling her purity.

Would Tatsu be a good mother?

I guess, I could come buckets to that picture if it was with any other girl but I just can't do it when it's Satsuki-sama.

She would either be great, and try and give all of the affection she never received as a child. or try and apply the "friends and happiness make you WEAK" mentality and be terrible.

but thats just more reason to be there and ensure its all daijobu

I wanna mind break Satsuki until she becomes submissive and obedient to me and my cock.

I'm jealous that you can sexualize her like that.

>soiling her purity
I think the world's best mother kinda beat you to the punch there, famalam.

>female x female
>soiling anything

I read some fanfic once where Ragyo took over the world with life fibers and picked some random POV male to be the father of her daughters kids.

>take responsibility for
None of them

You couldn't break a toothpick, how will you mind break such a pure being?

>being degenerate

damn

I want to give her and our son the stable, loving life at home she (or I) never had as a child.

>being a parent

I'd use her as cumbucket for some years but she would have to stop cutting her hair.

I'll hypnotize her to think I'm Ragyo but with a dick, which will traumatize her so much that she won't know what to do or think. I'll also lace her food with aphrodisiac and slap and abuse her around until she's a submissive little puppygirl. I'll take her for walks and have her suck me off when I'm browsing Sup Forums

>failing your duty as both a living organism and human being

I think she also let him impregnate all the other KLK girls too, along with herself.

>having your worthiness in life depend on whether or not you can or want to reproduce
It's not like there aren't already tons of people on the planet. That and the fact you can make an impact on society and your own life regardless of if you have kids or not.

>implying I wasn't already destined for failure

There are juices and genital contact involved.
Not to throw the Catholic bait out there, but is a girl still pure, if she sucks 20 dicks?

every living organism is programmed to reproduce, the duty of every civilised decent human is to take care of their family and loved ones.

>being proud of this

She's no longer pure when she's seen, touched or felt a dick.

There are other loved ones and families aside from the ones that come out your loins.

Because you're built for something doesn't mean you automatically have to do that thing.

Name, please?

of course you dont have to, but you by your nature *should*

this is all in the context of someone suggesting that taking responsibility is bad

I wonder who could be behind this post?

The same as those I'd want to impregnate, you fucking degenerate.

>believing that having and looking after your children is good is now Sup Forums

wew

Dumb

>those kugelschreiber doujins

muh dickboner and muh heartboner

>impregnating anyone but you're waifu

Sure you will.

>I built this thing to cook food and then it feed me
>Better not use and starve instead
Wew lad.

but i did

I just find it amusing how normalfags like you automatically assume that wanting to have kids is the default position of any person, and then act indignant when confronted with reality.

>any person
obviously it isnt

it is however for most people

Were you on infinity chans asmr board too
April does resemble Satsuki, id stick around for her

My goddess.

It's almost like there's a difference between literal objects and people.

I wanna be her ggarbage darling.

Nozomi or Lala

Sounds scary

father forgive me for i am a sinful man. keeping a harem full of ripe women all to myself and never being able to satisfy them all.

I want to make Mami a mommy

She'd be a great mom.

Literally none

>out of all of the large variety of women depicted in anime which would you like to fuck and have carry your children
>literally none

literally homosexual

Claiming this wonderful aryan Goddess.

It's almost like you're not a faggot.

When will this meme end? A blonde, blue eyed girl doesn't have to be aryan.

shes literally upper class english from a traditional household

>When will this meme end?
when will this meme end?

>when will this meme end
>when will this meme end
>when will this meme end