Don't get your hopes up Sup Forums, I don't think we are headed anywhere except even more widespread suffering

Don't get your hopes up Sup Forums, I don't think we are headed anywhere except even more widespread suffering.

With all the traditional and biological ways of fulfilling purpose either destroyed or in the process of being destroyed, all that will be left are Soma-tier solutions.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2016/jun/15/the-age-of-em-work-love-and-life-when-robots-rule-the-earth-robin-hanson-review
theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/jun/07/boxed-life-inside-hong-kong-coffin-cubicles-cage-homes-in-pictures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bottom looks way better anyway, can't wait to shoot up stims bought with stolen credbits

pic is very true
it's always like that

As we inevitably run out of space and the world gets fucked, our ability to create virtual worlds and interface with them will evolve to a point where they become indistinguishable from reality. What's left of the real world will be shared by a handful of elites and coders and for the rest they will still have all the beauty and challenges of today, only it won't be real. It won't matter though because it will be the only "real" they know.
This is of course unless the populations fails to be pacified and a war culls the population.
For all of you young fags, the best protection you have from becoming one of the cattle in learning to code.

remarkable, your cynicism and indifference

for me, youre one of those you call cattle

theguardian.com/books/2016/jun/15/the-age-of-em-work-love-and-life-when-robots-rule-the-earth-robin-hanson-review

Talk for yourselves Goyim

>meme flag
Summarily ignored.

We aren't running out of space. Birth rates are falling worldwide, and for many countries are already below replacement rate. The only region that pose a demographic risk is ss africa, and they couldn't survive on their own

The population is still growing as it has been since man first stood upright. The declines are found mainly in developed nations and are not enough to outweigh growth in developing nations.
Pic related needs to change drastically for what you say to be relevant.

The rate of change is in decline, but the rate of the rate of change is also in decline.

It's a bubble!

Sterilize the black africans. Literally problem solved.
btw in 50 years worldwide fertility rate fell from 5 to 2.5. The real probelm is falling numbers of useful people: whites, most importantly, but also south east asians

We /cyberpunk/ now. Really we're going to have both top and bottom of OP's picture in various ways.

>whites, most importantly

Sorry but whites are extincting because capitalism kills them.

>Don't get your hopes up Sup Forums
get a load of this Feddie

I live for the suffering of others

SE Asians have even bigger problem, look at the birth rates in Worst Korea, Japan and China. Lowest in the world.
It's true that capitalism is partially responsible for low fertility of white people, but not in the way commies present this.
Capitalism enabled western countries to achieve very high standards of living, and provide the widest range of opportunities in human history. This leads to having babies an unattractive option, because it's a massive relative drop in quality of life

Of course it's too g to be the bottom.

>"HOW CAN WE GO TO SPACE WHEN THA CHILDRENS IZ HONGRAY?! WE NEEE MORE MONEY DEM PROGRAMS?! WHYPPO CARE MORE ABOUT GOIN TA MARZ AN SHIET THAN BLACK LIVES!"

Sometimes when I'm feeling really fucking lame and gay I imagine whites just shooting off into space to find new planets to colonise and leaving the subhumans on the dying earth to fester and starve.

Africa is supposed to rival Asia in population by the end of the century. ffs bc if there's any continent that needs more people it's Africa...

I thought you were an Indonesian with delusions of grandeur about the relevance of your turd world culture, turns out you're a Pole with a poor grasp of geography. Those countries you listed are in East Asia broski.

Turns out

OK, my bad. Substitute EA for SEA and the point stands

Thanks Jews!

Lmao

fuck you defeatist
Once we get our empire we will wipe out china, india and africa's population no worries

That's cyberpunk af

either future would be cool to live in and would test man in uniquely different ways

>implying both can't exist at the same time

Mad-max world with cyber punk cities would be rad desu

>implying we're not hoping for exactly that

That's the future of W*estern Europe and the ** of *, pale cucklets. Daily reminder that the way you are going, what little's left of your civilizations will belong to us S L A V S, the Übermensch of the future

There wont be the first picture, that is for sure. Nor the second one. There will be a war, and very soon.

my body is literally ready
>t. /fit/

What we actually have is too many people believe that this world is just an unimportant temporary stop on the way to eternal paradise, so there is no reason to take protecting it seriously. This is where we are.

>99% of Rhinos gone since 1914.
>97% of Tigers gone since 1914.
>90% of Lions gone since 1993.
>90% of Sea Turtles gone since 1980.
>90% of Monarch Butterflies gone since 1995.
>90% of Big Ocean Fish gone since 1950.
>80% of Antarctic Krill gone since 1975.
>80% of Western Gorillas gone since 1955.
>60% of Forest Elephants gone since 1970.
>50% of Great Barrier Reef gone since 1985.
>40% of Giraffes gone since 2000.
>30% of Marine Birds gone since 1995.
>70% of Marine Birds gone since 1950.
>28% of Land Animals gone since 1970.
>28% of All Marine Animals gone since 1970.
>97% – Humans & Livestock are 97% of land-air vertebrate biomass.
>10,000 years ago we were 0.01% of land-air vertebrate biomass.
>50% of arable land will be lost in the next 50 years.
>1 million humans, net, added to earth every 4½ days.

It's not "space" mate, it's the resources consumed and demanded by an ever increasing population, the pollution released, oceans raped, forests slashed. All population growth this century will come from developing countries. You cannot have infinite growth on a finite planet. Ecological collapse will come at one point or another. We're already close to running out of vital resources in a few decades eg oil, potassium (key component for fertilizers)

The human race is currently in a bubble due to fossil fuels fueling advanced agriculture and medicine. We will come crashing down.

Source on the left pick under 2050? Looks like some cool Eureka 7 spinoff.

Also what's with the caged bunkbeds? Are those their apartments with all of their belongings or something?

theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/jun/07/boxed-life-inside-hong-kong-coffin-cubicles-cage-homes-in-pictures

yeah gooks, niggers, poos, and beans need to stop breeding.

can i get a source on that?

more like pic related. 95% of people will starve to death or die of disease when we run out of oil

Bamp