GUNDAM THUNDERBOLT

>Gundam Thunderbolt Anime Reveals New Cast, Promo Video

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-20/gundam-thunderbolt-anime-reveals-new-cast-promo-video/.111286

Discuss,

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5948lb_gundam-thunderbolt-s2-pv_tv
comfy.moe/iylhvd.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=hrLvoyFpLGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yurina Furukawa as Bianca Carlisle

Tomokazu Sugita as Vincent Pike

Ryota Ohsaka as Billy Hickham

>Tomokazu Sugita
He finally gets his Gundam paycheck

Io Fleming

Atlas Gundam RX-78AL

Io's new Gundam.

Daryl Lorenz

New Gundam? wow so interesting

Acguy MSM-04

Daryl's new Mobile Suit (probably temporarily).

dailymotion.com/video/x5948lb_gundam-thunderbolt-s2-pv_tv

Watch Thunderbolt you fucking pleb.

New story or just a recap of the OVAs?

New story.

Cute boy got cute suit

Hoping they can keep the quality close to the OVAs

Why would they make a recap of the OVAs when they already released a movie compilation of them?

But does he actually pilot a gendum?

The same team who worked on the first OVA is back.

Is it any good?

>The story of the fifth episode begins on Earth seven months after the One Year War ended. The remnants of the Principality of Zeon reform as the Republic of Zeon and continue to battle. Daryl had piloted the mobile suit Psycho Zaku in the end of the war at the "Thunderbolt Sector," where the Moore Brotherhood's fleet was annihilated. After losing the Psycho Zaku, Daryl descends to Earth and takes up an intelligence position to gain information about the South Seas Alliance, a military group within the Earth Federation. Io, who faced off against Daryl, is selected to pilot the prototype mobile suit Atlas Gundam and heads toward Earth.

comfy.moe/iylhvd.webm

He was in SEED and BFT, actually got to pilot a gundam (Cherudim) in the latter one too.

Also, will this get to the embarassingly retarded parts of the manga?

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=hrLvoyFpLGc

>They changed some of the joints.

Dammit. I actually liked crazy balljoint gundam.

I dunno, the balljoints didn't seem very practical if you're on Earth. The design looks much more practical and supported now.

It is. The remnants group are using them to attack the monk base to try and capture that scientist guy whose name I forget.

Not as good as the first part. A cult of buddhist extremists acquired basically everything they need to build a new psycho zaku during battlefield cleanup, took over a country, and are succeeding from the EF. Cue Zeon and the EFF both trying to get their hands on the p type data because it could potentially revolutionize ms warfare.

Seems more like they simplified it both for the animators and for the plamo developers.

Here's hoping for a manga accurate ver.ka release next Christmas.

I heard a rumor that Claudia survived he gunshot wound and that the buddhist cult rescues her after finding her drifting in space, so she joins the cult.

Is this true?

Yes. She's most likely been brainwashed, as the cult leader is a former early newtype experiment and basically has newtype swag turned up to 11 which he uses to keep the cult member loyal. Also besides the Atlas Io kicks ass in a GM Kai.

OK two more questions:

1. Has Karla (Daryl's love interest) gotten over her PTSD yet, or has she pretty much gone completely insane?

2. Is Bianca best girl?

1. She has been upgraded from "Catatonic" to "Mind of a 5 year old who thinks Darryl is her dad because of his prosthetic hands".

2. That is entirely subjective, so no. Guntank best girl.

Somehow Atlas's proportion is better in the key visual over there.

Gundam lineart almost always looks funky compared to the animation. Usually depends on who's drawing it.

TATS

HOLY SHIT

I haven't even caught up to this point and I already love her. Objectively best girl.

YES

YES

YES

Damn straight!

>He was in SEED and BFT
As bit roles.

Will we have more freeform jazz?

I hope this season will have more episodes, and more frequent releases. S1 was way too slow.

It's still a major point in the manga (Io has a jazz session with Bianca unless they cut that), so probably yes.

Her status is further bolstered when Claudia goes full retard

Watch the PV famlam

Did December Sky ever come out? I could have sworn I preordered it

Does Thunderbolt link with any other UC? A brief cameo maybe?

You see the battle of A Boa Qu at the end of S1.

It doesn't feel anymore "unfitting" with UC than 0083 or 08th MS Team, so if you're prepared for silly superweapons you'll probably have a good time.

How does Io escape?

The absolute madman

Am I supposed to feel any sympathy for the Zeon in this?
Because I absolutely can't.

Last summer

Is it UC garbage or one of the seperate universes?

Agreed.

>you will never have a tissue husbando

People who like freedom.

Alternate UC universe due to technological differences.

>implying the Federation aren't also fascists

He gets cucked by guncannon jazz piano waifu

>Alternate UC universe due to technological differences
This is such an autistic meme.

If freedom means "gas attack on fellow spacenoids" then you are correct

Federation is just corrupt, Titans are facist and Zeon is almost a teocracy

>Daryl Lorenz as the cripple

>people who like Freedom
>liking Freedom

Freedom a shit