I'm a turk living in The netherlands, do criminal shit, and fuck a dutch white girl?

I'm a turk living in The netherlands, do criminal shit, and fuck a dutch white girl?

Yáll kanker mad?

Randstad*

Proofs?

LARP
LARP is an acronym for Live Action Roleplay. Thus the act of going to LARP is LARPing or Live Action Roleplaying. We just like to call it larping. Many people ask “What is larping?” and truthfully it’s tough to come up with a larp definition. At it’s simplest you could say that larping is a continuation of a table-top roleplaying game that people choose to act out by becoming a character and staging a fantasy world experience in which their character lives. But larping is more complex than that. There’s more that goes on at a larping event than simply a game. In an effort to explain this we created a series of posts titled “What is larping?”. Below is our effort to describe the phenomenon and experience that is larping. In the end it’s not a complete definition of larping. What larping is and will become is an open conversation that we’d like you to participate in.

LARPing? or Live Action Roleplaying (hereafter referred to as larp)? Search this term on the internet and you will get a pretty consistent definition of the phrase. Live action roleplaying is a form of roleplaying where the participants physically act out their character’s actions (Wikipedia). Watch a movie (such as Role Models) and you might get the impression that it is a dork filled romp through your local, public park. Both of these impressions are slightly skewed. They both answer the question as merely an onlooker and not a participant.

So, what is the insider’s definition of larping? I’d like to put forth a definition and explain the first part of that definition. My working definition of larping is a collaborative, pretending with rules.

Ha fag I already came in her. Have fun catching my AIDs cunt.

based BLACK brother always BTFOing wh*Toid dogs

what proof do you need? kheb genoeg bewijs neeffff

>we meet again, my favourite shitposter

*looks down*

>fuck a dutch white girl
I doubt that

Shills

buttmad

Another bait side thread

Ugly r*ach larper

ey niffo kom je effe lekker brakka plegen in je mamas poes?

HAHA ik heb vorige maand nog een turks meisje van 19 ontmaagd

Yes, our countries and our women are superior to yours.
You will never hear a European bragging about living in Turkey and fucking a Turkish girl.

nee jouw madre
lool so mad

heb je wel der snor geschoren voodat je haar hebt geknalt?

>being this mad
How's Brexit going LMAO.
Can't wait till Corbyn gets elected.
Pakistani here BTW.

wh*Te subhumans BTFO by BULL again

good work lan, im doin the same shit here wh*Te dogs are ready to get conquered

kardesssssssss

Turkey (and the ottoman "empire") are a formidable example of the impactof culure on societies. Back when it was Christian land, it was flourishing, wealthy, intellectual.
Since the mudslime hordes have taken over, this region is the epitomy of an endless societal and cultural decline. It's sad to see what happened to this land and it's even sadder to realize that the affected population is just fine with it. As they get dumber they become apathetic.

Where’s there a Pickaxe Poo when you need one?

paal foto hand

I’m a white Dutch man with a harem of muslim women. I have two Turks, one Arab and 3 Indonesian. If they don’t comply they get stoned.

I love my life.

Shitskins confirm the Homeric concept that a person who is ugly on teh outside, is usually ugly on the inside as well.

ik ben zo blij dat ik dit jaar niks vernomen heb van quincy gario

jodenbook.com/robersonreport/videos/1577452735672649/

vanaf 1:36:35

Well your pretty fucking ugly on the inside, so by your logic you must be some ugly ass motherfucker irl.

>larping this hard
wew lad
Not politics btw

wh*Tes literally btfo

>and fuck a dutch white girl?

This is false. Dutch white girls are not interested in bestiality.