Maho is for _______

touching the fluffy hair.

she looks older though
are you sure?

Maho is for Sup Forums

>Mahofags do exist
Cogito ergo sum.

explain this

Maho wants the D like everyone else in the series. Big surprise.

Posting that isn't fair. I feel like fapping off when I see those two in lewd bunnygirl suits.

What

The scary thing is that even Daru loves Hououin Kyouma too much.

SCIENCE!

What's surprising about that?

10/10 would install Linux Distro with.

I just posted before finishing accidentally

gentle brushing

Confusing for a grade-schooler

petting

Maho got lost during her elementary school trip and now she thinks she's a scientist or something.

Bullying

Cute art, so post more of it.

Brainwashing

I want that doujin. My dick got hard at the word "grab"

Brushing. She got hair all over the couch before she was trained. What a troublsome pup

user, you've been tasked with helping with the cast, plot and romances for the next SciAdv VN. All info you've been given is:
>There are 3 protags
>Story is split between their viewpoints similiar to s;G 0
>Takes place from 2035 to 2037
>Steins;Gate world line
>Must include a signal from an unkown source in outer space, secret space exploration missions and music and art symbolism from European, Asian and South-American history
What do you make?

>Must include a signal from an unkown source in outer space, secret space exploration missions and music and art symbolism from European, Asian and South-American history

so basically

ayyliens?

>What do you make?
A piece of trash

Well it certainly looks like it

A VN where the ancient aliens that sparked many major human civilisations have returned after thousands of years, ignorant of the current state of affairs on Earth. The aim is to sway naive alien benefactors over to the Anti-Committee's cause while dealing with extreme cultural clash, sufficiently advanced technology and Committee efforts to sabotage you and court alien favour.

I make a hardcore nukige with the three protags encountering a group of aliens in the Nazca Lines of Peru shapeshifted into clones of 20-year old Maho wearing various traditional asian garb like kimonos, chinese dresses, and catgirl meido outfits. The entire VN is one long orgy sex scene with the alien Mahos getting stuffed in every available hole all set to a selection of Mozart's most famous compositions.

m8, I just want a comfy SoL in the S;G timeline with all the characters

MAHO-TAN

literally why

>A conspiracy theorist, a mercenary and an otaku end up collaborating to stop the committee's attempt at controlling's Saturn's ring vibrations that affect people's mood and personality
>mc end up discovering that the committee discovered that the planet was artificially created
>they end up manipulating astral projections via [insert deus ex machina device here] to head to one of the planet's moons
>they discover an alien, lovecraftian device that it's believed to keep the rings in check and a Nasa satelite sent by the committee that supposed to control the alien device
>MCs will need to foil the committee's plans by shutting down that satelitte with the help of previous SciAdv characters like Daru's hacking skills, Akiho gigant robot, and protag mercenary
>there will be Christian, Babylonian and Akkadian religious imagery and references related to Saturn's effect on people and who created the giggant planet
It would be called Destiny;Gods

>Protags are Suzuha, half-jap westaboo art- and musicfag and a twink chuuni or programmer
>twinks hobby has to do with radios and communication and he picks up a video signal showing the inside of an abandoned, unknown high-tech space station
>Space station has a famous marbe statue, something by reneissance sculptor or something that has gone missing
>This thread leads to more mysteries and symbolisms, westaboo gets hooked
>Somehow this abandoned space station that shouldn't even exist connects to culture from 0 AD
>3 main routes for each protag and a few minor routes and endings for side characters
>Mainly consists of these nerds chuuning it up only to realise they barely have avoided erasure by the committee when innocent people disappear because someone unknown framed these dead people for their sake
>Also there is a voice calling for help inside the space station? And they somehow knows the name of one of the protags?

Raise your hand if you love Hououin Kyouma too much.

10/10 would buy

Heil Kyouma!

I honestly don't get how the writing in S;G managed to be so good. I mean, Nip writing tends to be shit, let's be honest.

It felt nostalgic and never went to the "The fuck is this shit?" territory. Simple and ______comfy______

Because the authors actually sat down and thought it out for a while instead of just vomiting generic shit onto a page.

Accidentally having her fall asleep on your lap during a late-night research session

For a second there I thought Maho got taller. Turns out Daru's only 5'4''.

Eternal Loli for the win

But thats a pic of eternal perfection

There are many pictures of eternal perfection in this thread, for S;G is filled with 10/10s.

So how did Kagari escape from the facility and wake up on a mountain path with no memories?

Working through Promised Rinascimento now. Hououin Kyouma's reawakening was probably the best scene in the series.

Best girl, which surprised me considering how much I loved Alpha Suzuha.

It's pretty great.

fate

>You will never have Maho wake up in the bed next to you and look at you with her disheveled hair and groggy face before you pat her head.

Why was [Kurisu] so much better than Kurisu?

Could you explain? You're the first person I've seen with that opinion.

brainwashing to extract information out of Rintaro!

delet

I get the impression you didn't like the original very much.

Leskinen please go back to your Japanese shaman girls and leave Maho alone

Part of me wants to see what Okabe would have done to Maho if he found out about all the stuff she told Mayuri at the end of Gehenna's Stigma.

got my copy of 0
is is good? like better than the original? or worse?
because i just finished replaying the original S;G and it's just so good, got me really good just like the first time i played it.

It's great, just a little worse than the original.

It's good but worse than the original.

My experience was that it's beginning was a lot more gripping than the original's but its second half doesn't really compare.

Not better nor worse.

so, let's say the original is a 10/10
0 would be like 8/10?

That's what I'd say myself actually. You'll still love it.

Not nearly as good in my opinion but you get to see the characters again and Maho is great.

Yeah, something like that. Don't expect too much and you'll come out satisfied.

Do you want the recommended ending order?

sure, why not?

GS -> TA -> RMG -> PR -> VA

Is the order I usually see people suggest, GS is pretty good at explaining whats going on while not being one of the key endings

This is not the best way to do it. Steiner lied and I believed him.

Go for Twin Automata, Stigma, Mother Goose, Vega, then true end.

He would've been too broken to do anything.

Any reason that you think that Twin should go before Stigma?

I don't personally have any preference except PR -> VA since those are the best and give a nice finish to 0 while any of the other ones would have left me really unsatisfied.

I feel really terrible for Maho in that path. This brainwashing would break her hard enough that she would let herself rot and not return to academic research at all.

Having an off again on again relationship with Koyuki.

>You will never make a hot cup of joe for Maho
>You will never design Amadeus' front end or UI for Maho
>You will never see Maho wearing a Panda pajama overall
>You will never try to hide your shitposting habits from Maho

So what would you guys all rate 0 as compared to the original? Without spoiling, why isn't it as good?

Just started playing S;G 0.

What am I in for?

Also, Maho a cutie for now.

>you will never spend time down at the gun range with Maho

There are missed opportunities for interesting scenes and routes, there are glaring instances where old S;G sprites are used out of laziness and the story as a whole is less focused and coherent. It really is great despite all that.

Suffering that makes S;G look mild, PTSD and lots of cute Maho.

I remember that Kurisu is a first gen Japanese-American right while Maho's 4th gen?

Yeah. Kurisu is a Japanese immigrant while Maho is an American.

Most would agree that some parts of the story didn't manage to reach its full potential.

I hope that those guys would go and make a more complete version of 0. It's got such potential to really develop Fubuki's story into a solid path, and yeah, the sprites not getting totally updated is kind of jarring to me. 5pb should have had everyone redrawn so that Kurisu doesn't look out of place to "Kurisu"

I don't know who she is, but she is adorable.

She from S;G 0?

Like an 8 or 7 to S;G's 10.

The beginning was really good but the second half didn't hold up compared to the original. It introduces some interesting concepts but doesn't manage to explore them, the nonkey endings write characters out of the story, and too much time is spent on this one particular character that isn't very interesting. A lot of the endings feel like they're just spinoff bait instead of being their own conclusion to the story. It could have really used some tighter writing.

Maho is from 0, yes. Just look at this cutie.

Maho's the first time that I've seen an Okinawan in anime setting. She's also one of the few characters who unironically run Linux on her laptop in any Japanese game.

You better not have come from that disgusting movie thread. I couldn't believe what I was reading in there. Goddamn secondaries.

>that scene where he sits next to the bed

Nullpo

She looks like she's pretty comfortable in that kigurumi.
Very cute.

I'll play 0 after I get around to the S;G game. I've been putting it off for too long, I just have a backlog of both anime and video games that will take years to get through and I haven't gotten to that specific one yet.
Only seen the anime, but I enjoyed it a ton.

>movie thread
Didn't know there was one.

>Only seen the anime
Good enough for a 0 run.