MUSLIM WENT NAZI AT THE MOSQUE

Went to the mosque just now for friday prayers.The imam spew hatred at zionist jews during the sermon like joseph goebbles.Here's what he said:

"THE JEWS THOUGHT THEY WERE THE CHOSEN ONE BECAUSE GOD SENT MANY PROPHETS TO THEM,THEY'RE NOTHING BUT A FILTHY LYING CREATURE WHO DISOBEYS GOD'S ORDER AND THE PROPHETS"

"HITLER HAS TAUGHT THEM A LESSON BUT THEY NEVER LEARN,MAY ALLAH BLESS US WITH PATIENCE OVER THIS INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED TO HITLER"

"THE SIGN OF END TIME IS APPARENT.THE MUSLIM WILL LOSE UNTIL ISA ARRIVED AND SAVES US ALL.IT'S TIME FOR JIHAD.WE MUST BOYCOTT ALL JEWISH PRODUCT AS A SYMBOL OF PROTEST"

"THE ZIONIST IS ISLAM'S ENEMY SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.THE DEGENERACY THAT'S HAPPENING TODAY IS BECAUSE OF THEM.THEY'VE BEEN EXPELLED OVER THE COURSE OF HISTORY BY MEN OF DIFFERENT RACES DUE TO THEIR INFERIORITY AND SATANIC INFLUENCE.

"MAY ALLAH PROTECT US FROM THIS DISEASE.WE MUST STOP THEM FROM TAKING JERUSALEM AT ALL COST"

Brace yourselves Sup Forums.Holy war coming soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw936B1lbUw
youtube.com/watch?v=-PJ9u8h3Gzw
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
youtube.com/watch?v=CSNcLW3LMnk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I love muslims now

Wait so do they hate the west or just Jews?

Based.

>the west
>the Jews
same guy.

Its interchangable since the west is controlled by Jews

Why aren't muslims our greatest allies?

Based /malaybros/

they did..once..

Its a 3 sides war. And we all know who is going to win. And it aind none of the sand people

After the ww2, the kike puppet state took control about the west.

'Nother JIDF shithead trying to stir up 4 chan and make them obedient slaves 2 Zionism.

Join your Rabbi for some tasty snacks

U M A
M
A

Based. Same thing in my mosque today too.

It's too bad our country bans Israel passports. I would have liked to livestream the impending intifada haha

>Hitler taught them a lesson but they never learn

I still hate both of you so go ahead destroy each other

Oh man, they really got mad about Jerusalem didn't they?

Delicia Muhammad

I love malaysia now

Because half of Sup Forums are boomer-tier neocon amerimutts

obviously.Trump's foreign policy is literal shit.

this basically

brace for war Malaysiabro

gee, I wonder why
>jews controlling most of the western media narrative

problem will be sloved when the po destorys the amerimutt lines

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw936B1lbUw

this

The muslims are tainted with islam, an infectious memeplex that gives them certain advantages but makes them into a difficult ally. Also, the West is a giant zogbot so it is understandable that they conflate it with (((them))). Also "we" (or, rather, ZOG and our CIAniggers) bombed the shit out of their people, assassinated their leaders, created instability and war, and meddled with them like a bunch of kikes would.

Likewise, there are still massive swaths of T_D-tier retards, boomers, and shabbos goy 'murricans who believe that arabs are the bad guys.

So it is all very complicated. We are inside an (((Einstein Bros.))) bagel sandwich of doom, carefully baked by jew subversives and shabbos goy.

But we need to figure out how to join forces with Haaalalalalaaaah...arabs.

Dr Mahatir was red pilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=-PJ9u8h3Gzw

Yes but for for us who agree on our dislike of (((them))) will we be spared if these guys came knocking at our door?

Rise, my brothers

>muslim cleric goes on anti-semitic rant
>muslim user goes on a hong kong fishfly tying forum to report what cleric said ad verbatim
>muslim user flag from malaysia
>cia/mossad/ now investigating every fucking mosque in malaysia

good going user - i hope that flag is a result of 7 proxies. have some toe

>Tried to ban Muslims from coming in
>Faggy liberals fight him
>Proves how crazy they are by supporting jewbers
>They literally turn Nazi
>All is going as planned
It's like you can't into 4d pocket pool

malaysia is 100% jew controlled. 40% of our 'imam' is wahhabinigger.

ib4 fuck u najib

i actually supports his muslim ban and most of his promises before he became president.He only banned muslims country that exports terrorists you dumbass

then consider your imam disappeared

They're mostly chill with Christians I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

like what we saw in spain. jews and muslims are natural allies, they have the same mindset, and the same dna, both are enemies of europe. hitler didnt had the time to see that but don't worry, we do.

stop spreading propaganda kikes,we've been slaughtering pigs since 661 century

Muslim here. We don’t hate white people. We don’t hate your culture. We don’t hate your religion. We hate that you’re cucked to the most parasitic people on the face of the earth. We can be friends with whites and Christians, no Jew.

>implying Abrahamic religions are different from one another
Yes boycott Jewish products, but I hope you understand that entails boycotting 90% of things around you. You seem to have yet to take a lot of redpills OP

no Jews, no evangelic kike suckers*

because they eventually stab you in the back. they hate you, keep that in mind.

Serbturkians don’t get an opinion on the matter.

>Based

They're muslim

And you’re Australian, don’t know which is worse tbqh

Better than Jews

the one on the right is a gaylord, he looks so adoringly at his book holding crush

wish my girlfriend looked at me like that

BOOMERS OUT!

Muslims suck ass but they’re better than the Jews. If they’d stay the fuck away from me I’d be able to tolerate them. Besides, they sure as hell are less degenerate than the liberals and Jews.

Remember that Muslims are fighting their own battle against the Jews- and are losing badly. Now they are just puppets of the zionists to further corrupt the west

that filename must be incorrect, the 13th gebirgsjager was a division integrated from the Austrian Army

>entails 90% of things around you
kek

how fucking dumb are you?Jewish product is fucking small in this country.Tesco,Mcdonalds,Starbucks,KFC,etc can be boycotted easily.We've done this before and we can do it again.

We can survive by going to local people businesses you kikes

I don't care what anyone says, arabs are fucking rabid dogs that need to be put down and Israel is a modern day version of apartheid keeping the animals at bay

it say on their shirts and headbands
>Glory to gaza

>HITLER HAS TAUGHT THEM A LESSON BUT THEY NEVER LEARN
Teach them another lesson then.

Zieg heil!

Hahaha and shills keep crying muh 4d chess when muslims have been looking for an excuse to attack

Because some Westerners are so dumb to believe in their liberal bullshit first and foremost before trying to fight degeneracy.

Did everyone clap?

It's a sermon not an amerimutt liberal speech.

\

Because when they come to the West all the romanticized bullshit is revealed as just that, and the rapes and child grooming and cultural subversion begins. Same story that has been going on since islam was farted out of mohammed's behind one not so long ago.

based malingsial

Because half of Sup Forums actually sees what islam has done to Europe you wretched son of a pig.

Certainly Iran's revolution, the Hezbollah, Assad's victory against ISIS and the houthi uprising are all romanticized and have neither geopolitical impact nor are a thorn in (((their))) side.

Friendly reminder the gays are natural allies of the jews and will be treated as such in the upcoming war.

The joke
Your head

Well, we are about to have more veterans.

Being shipped in by the kikes.
Being propped up by the kikes.
Being a problem resulted from kikes.

Tbqh there is no west. We’re all just prisoners trapped in Jewland.

when is the important prayer on Friday? Morning or evening prayer?

Well he's 1000% correct tbqh.
Impressively lucid

evening

typical indoneshit that forgets that we are brother.

fucking love you guys,you came to malaysia to bow down to us like we're god just to have a spoon of rice while we are fucking your women with our wealth and superior facial looks.

>nazi's and goat fuckers are interchangeable

what a surprise. Keep them borders open and flood your greatest ally's to your countries, see what happens.
You'll be chanting death to jews in your new mosques and I'll be laughing my ass out at the destruction of your civilization,

so this time is when the shit is going down there? Good

Look at those sandniggers appropriating a centuries old European salute.

you're right mr rabbi.Muslims will lose to the jews during the end times (which is now) and kabba will be destroyed until Isa came and saves us all.

>Keep them borders open and flood your greatest ally's to your countries
Shut up parasite.

Your time will come parasite,your boys Isis getting humiliated right now, you will follow soon

This is one of the hardest redpills to swallow. We don’t know what white, Non-Semitic civilization would be like today because it was all destroyed and pillaged by the (((Vatican))) during the Middle Ages

Because half of you retards never realized this
and this #AryanShariaLawNow

Assalamualaikum
Same thing in my mosque too
A gov't agent came inside and record it and shudders whenever the Khotib exhorts Muslims to fight against the jews

Third Intifada soon may God bless us all and let us kill many jews and liberals, amen.

can I ask you a question?

>This passport is valid for all countries except Israel
>implying Israel is a country
>Malaysian government actually recognize Israel as a state

Based.

Back to the gas chamber Jude

shut up Li, stop using your chink lies.
Israel cuma negara fiktif amerimutt saja, dasar Khazar!

Haha just not as aesthetic when Nazis do it.

That is waffen ss handschar division from Bosnia

>only Chinese can support Israel

Islam is ok as long as it is benign not shitty Arabic version of it. Can't wait for your entire country to become Acheh.

Reminder that moslems were not a treat to Europe for a long time until Israel and their JewSA slaves destabilized Middle East and kikes in EU started mass migration. Muslim has no place in Europe, but still is a natural enemy of jew and can be of very good use.

I-is this in the Qu'ran?

Amen, thanks for the prayer chink
now go back and cook more noodle for us.

True but at least we try to be as aesthetic as the 3rd reich
youtube.com/watch?v=CSNcLW3LMnk

You have to understand who Isa is. Isa = Jesus. Muslims literally believed in the second coming of Jesus. All Jizya will be abolished when Jesus comes too. Islam is basically Judaism 3.0.

the first martyr apperantly
RAGE RAGE RAGE

no i think this is part of one of Muhammeds prophecys

>Middle East distabilized hen Israel was made
Yep also when Saddam Hussein was removed from power

whats next Assad ?? if it will be him than RIP Arab Christians and say hello to greater Israel and Kurdistan

go back to rebblit you fucking faggot

It's not, but it's compiled in prophecies speaking of the end times. Tbh i see the saudi control over the kaaba as their loss already, so hopefully it's all an uphill struggle from now on.