Who is your favourite JoJo and why is it Joseph

Who is your favourite JoJo and why is it Joseph

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=891255
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look, nobody ever said Jotaro Kujo was a nice guy.

Most generic Jojo

Jolyne a cute, also has my favorite stand of the Jojos.

Josuke > Joseph > Josuke > Johnny > Jolyne > Jotaro > Jonathan > Giorno

baka

Joseph was the best before Araki shit on him in Part IV.

Josuke is nothing more than a white knight. Even Jotaro has more going for him than that.

I consider Johnny/Jonathan a continuation of the same person, so I'd vote him.

I'm guessing you forgot about Johnathan

>Johnny/Jonathan a continuation of the same person,
?
They aren't really that similar

Johnny's a cool guy.

Jotaro of course.

Jolyne, Johnny and Gappy are the best JoJos. Joseph is for filthy anime memesters.

Jotaro

Johnaton is the most moarlly good JoJo
Joshep is the funiest JoJo
Qtaro is theJoJo that starts shit but got good later
Josuke is the most normal JoJo for his age
Girono is good if you know map, I wouldn't know
Jolyne is jotaro + joshep + a vagina
Johnny is the most developed JoJo

Johnathan at least had an actual relationship to the villain

Jotaro is constant "look how cool and Japanese I am. yare yare"

joseph is at least one of the better ones

Jolyne is my favourite because I enjoy her goofy, compassionate with an occasional badass flash personality. She's also a cute and has some of the best lines and fights as a jojo.

Mine is Jewseph Jewstar

dumbfucks forget that Jolyne is worse than Jonathan and that Giorno is top three jojos in any respectable tier list
Josuke>Joseph>Giorno>Gappy>Johnny>Jotaro>Jonathan>Jolyne

Johnny > Giorno > Jotaro > Joseph > Josuke > Gappy > Jolyne >Jonathan

solid list; what's your favorite part overall? favorite stand?

Overall part 7, It kept me hooked the most from start to finish.
Favorite stand is D4C, I love how it has one simple power unlike a lot of other stands, but it gets used in so many cool ways, also crossing dimensions with an american flag is just too cool

Gappy > Giorno >Josuke > Joseph > Jonathan > Johnny > Jotaro > Jolyne.

Josuke?

>either Josuke
>generic
if you had gone with Jotaro as "strong silent type" or Jolyne as "loudmouthed bad girl type" it would have been more accurate (if not hamfisted), but Josuke does high school delinquent as good as Cromartie does

>Josuke does high school delinquent as good as Cromartie does

And how does that makes him less generic?

>Giorno 2nd

You don't like Giorno my dude?

Who would be the best Jobro? For me its definitely Gyro

Anyone who says anything but Gyro or Bruno has shit taste and cannot be trusted

Because he has a fun personality and loves to make his enemies go butthurt.

He single handily saved the series for me. Found the entire first arc bland as hell.

>I consider Johnny/Jonathan a continuation of the same person
How? One's a massive 195cm giant who's also the kindest and most gentlemanly man to grace the planet. The other's an undersized and slender guy who's a snarky, selfish asshole who started Part 7 because of his own interests.

giorno!

garbage tastes.
Giorno > Jotaro > Jolyne > Gappy > Johnny > Josuke > Jonathan >>>>>>>>>> Joseph.

should i read jojolion?

>>>>>>>>Joseph
what the fuck dude, this is the only objectively wrong worst jojo- and I'm a Giornofag and Gappy apologist

Giorno?

its okay to be mad about my taste.

?

best jojos?
Gyro>SHEEZAA>Polnareff>Narancia=Okuyasu

>brutally kills everyone he doesn't like
>generic

Joseph is nice but he feels like a standard battle shonen MC with extra asspulls.

He's real fun.

you mean the protagonist companions?
bruno > polnareff > hermes > gyro > okuyasu >kakyoin > ceasar

>only Jojo to simultaneously fill role of hero and murderous villain-esque mob boss
>generic

Jonathan's whole appeal is his relationship with Dio, beyond that I don't find him all that interesting

Joseph isn't very deep, but he's extremely entertaining

Jotaro is normie bait, though he has a little depth

Josuke is all-around likeable, but his development stops halfway through the part

Giorno's kinda appealing I guess but I personally found him boring. All the "can literally solve any situation" of Joseph with none of the charm

Jolyne is a QTpa2T, also demonstrates a good emotional range, but her motivations are kinda meh

Johnny is an asshole but he fits well with the grey morals of his part

Gappy is a goof but also a badass. Honestly haven't found much to dislike yet other than that he can be a bit stoic at times.

Johnny > Gappy > Joseph > Jolyne > Josuke > Jotaro > Jonathan > Giorno

Forgive my autism but did anyone else think the moment when AU Diego pulled out The World was one of the best moments in SBR? Something about that moment really stuck in my mind. I can't wait to see it animated, and I bet the animeonly's will love it especially.

Definitely a great "NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK" moment if nothing else.

>JoJos
Giorno>Johnny>Gappy>Josuke>Jonathan>Jolyne>Jotaro>Joseph
>Villains
Pucci>Kira>Valentine>Diavolo>Dio>Kars

What's the deal with this Jojo manga, huh? Looks more like Jojo's Bullcrap Adventure to me.

Yes, AU Diego was less interesting then the normal one.

best part
remember to not speedread

Bruno is the best Jojo

But I like Jonathan

Personal favorites?

Joseph > Josuke > Johnny > Gappy > Jolyne > Jotaro > Jonathan > Giorno

From a writing and characterization standpoint?

Johnny > Jolyne > Josuke > Part 4/6 Jotaro > Gappy > Joseph > Jonathan > Part 3 Jotaro > Giorno

Gyro > Bruno >>>>>>>> everyone else

Both carry their parts and outshine their JoJos.

Just to say cus I'm a Scot, hammered as fuck, but I love you guys in /jojo/. Only threads I enjoy myself in anymore, and general discussion of my boyfriend Abbachio goes well. Accept my love because every one of you is a child of our God hirohiko araki

How would you have ended Eyes of Heaven?

>should i read jojolion?

How many breads have you eaten?

Gyro > Bruno > Mista > Polnareff > Hermes > Joshuu > Speedweed > Okuyasu > Caesar

For you

kill yourselves jojobronies

Diego was Phantom Blood Dio done right.
DIO isn't even a character.

Spoilers, nigga.

>Joshuu
Why him? Joshuu hasn't helped Josuke out even once.

Fuck off, trash

Jotaro uses the corpse parts to bring back Dire who uses the Perfect Thunder Cross Split Attack + Anubis.

With Gary the snail asking for more kelpo flakes

My favorite moment was Act 3's debut

Pilar man best
Jojo iz a fg

Aw thanks doc

Jolyne > Gappy > Johnny > Joseph > Josuke = Giorno > Jonathan > Jotaro

Who the fuck is gappy you weebs

Part 8 JoJo.

Episode 21 BDs are finally downloadable, i have shit internet, can someone PLEASE download them and post a pic or webm of Killer Queen's BD reveal?
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=891255

here you go man.

he broke the mold, had a personality and drive that was required to take out creatures that were older than modern men
i stopped reading after arch 3 because after joseph was gone it was obvious the series would go to shit

you're kidding

> Yfw they never fixed Killer Queen, just kept him the same JUST image as always

As you'll recall, Over Heaven DIO is a DIO from an alternate dimension.

He still has Jonathan's body.

Jonathan grabs him and does the Valentine sponge fusion explosion thing.

Dio defeated.

Was a reply to

didnt he do that to the bracelet thing and then beat him up like the other part, or was that jotaro

That was Jotaro

I just would have liked to give Jonathan some significance, given that he had the most emotional connection to Dio.

And given that he sacrificed himself once for the greater good, and his bloodline (to save Erin's and the baby), he would do it again.

You see it's like pottery, it rhymes.

They already fixed it by the next episode though. So DP probably didn't bother too much about QUALITY Queen.

>Dio shares his stand powers with the Joestars, which is how he can use both Joseph and Jonathan's abilities
>This is why Jotaro can stop time
I thought it was an asspull but it seems it was planned from the start somewhat.

Jonathan and Jotaro work together to finish off DIO, using Hamon that transcends reality

Before the final battle the Joestars are split up and each one gets 1v1 with another parts villains, and the game ends with each Joestar kicking the shit out of the villains.

what exactly is speedreading? Like how long should I stay/look on each page cause i got to Green Day Part 13 in like 6 days.

I like the Nutman too much

Reading so quickly that you neglect the meaning if the text by only focusing on the art, thus missing crucial details that often tie up loose ends and prevent "MUH PLOTHOLES" faggots from spouting their faggotry.

Who will be the one to end it all?

what's your favorite JoJo quote?

Hard mode: no duwang

Josuke > Jewsuke > Johny > Johny > Jotaro > Joseph > Giorno > Jolyne > Johnathan

It truly has been a roundabout path...

I loved Joseph in his prime and I kind of like him in part IV, I hated what Araki did to him later on though. Should have had him continue his Hamon training like Lisa Lisa did, that way he would have been looking in his 40's when part IV rolled in. Still he's the JoJo who I've enjoyed the most especially since he would use his wits to defeat enemies without coming off as an unbeatable keikaku asshole like Batman.

A lot of people like Jotaro but I honestly didn't like him until he mellowed out a bit in Diamond is Unbreakable, Stardust Crusaders teen Jotaro is such an edgelord who only spouts one phrase and is tryhard cool.

Jonathan is cute and his relationship with Dio was interesting but other than that he doesn't have much going on for him, he's the typical old school shounen hero.

I like Josuke but he didn't really stand out that much.

I honestly didn't give much of a shit about Giorno.

Jolyne is like a cross between Joseph and Jotaro but not as bad as Jotaro when he was a teen, I like her but wasn't much into her story.

Don't know anything about Johnny or Gappy, I still need to read about them.

I guess Joseph and Jolyne are my favorite JoJos at the moment.

If there's no Mickey, this shit ain't Disney!

he invented the more OP technique in the series