I want to start watching Black Jack, but since it has a fuckton of series, movies, and OVAs made over the years...

I want to start watching Black Jack, but since it has a fuckton of series, movies, and OVAs made over the years, I'm confused. Is there any particular order I should be watching them in?

bump

bumperino

Are you fucking retarded?
Production. Order.
Keep all your future threads on dumbass.

Go fuck yourself, dipshit. I'm asking that because production/release order =/= chronological order in this case. It also has tons of side stories not connected to the main story at all and I don't know which ones to watch and which ones to skip in order to get a chronologically correct story.

mom's bumpetti

why does he look like a frankenstein? was frankenstein jewish?

Kys, elitist prick. Go back to your loli waifu threads with the rest of your cancerous breed

Then ask /wsr/.

>>>/reddit/

gb2 Gaia

>why does he look like a frankenstein?

It's a skin graft he got after he got blown up by a bomb as a kid.

>was frankenstein jewish?

What? Read the book.

OP here. What. The fuck. Happened? Am I going to get an answer to my question?

probs not

The modern Black Jack was fucking awesome too bad it sold like shit cause I really enjoyed it.

It's a shame that the latest one was so gay. I wanted to start watching it, but it was too homo

just read the manga

Bumping once again.

Impolite sage for bumping the thread

Start with the Dezaki OVAs and movie, they are fucking masterpieces, if you wonder why does Black Jack have a loli sidekick, read the manga, she is introduced early on.
The Manga is old, and has some real weird shit like operating on a robot or the origins of Pinoko, but it's still great, and Tezuka doesn't pull any punches even if his artstyle is cartoony as fuck compared to modern mango
Young Black Jack is a prequel, and kinda feels different from the rest of the series, still worth a watch, great OP.
The 2000's anime is mainly based on episodes of the manga, and is more kid-friendly, try some episodes to see if you like it.
The last two OVAs (Black Jack Final) aren't made by Dezaki and are considered weak.

Finally, a helpful answer. Thank you, user.

>spoonfeeding an uppity Sup Forumstard