Peter Strzok Wasn't Fired Over Anti-Trump Text Messages

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were both working on Mueller's Russia probe. They were both having an affair. They were both exchanging anti-Trump text messages.

But only Peter Strzok was fired from the probe over the text messages? Why wasn't Lisa Page also fired over the text messages?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/top-doj-official-demoted-amid-probe-contacts-with-trump-dossier-firm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only possibility I can think of is Strzok was explicit, like "we're going to nail trump even if we have to fabricate evidence" and Mueller found out, whereas his horse faced thot was more generally biased.

Lisa has dirt on Mueller.

She has him by the balls.

Stzrok wasn’t fired. He was tucked away in Human Resources. Firing him would have been a red flag but they were caught anyway. He’s falling on the knife for Comey. Once Comey is outed as the one who directed everything from Steele Dossier, FusionGPS, and Uranium One cover up the entire investigation comes to an end against Trump and focuses solely on Clinton and her ilk. Remember this is an investigation into election tampering—not solely focused on Trump.

bump for the roastie

McCabe and Preistap are also involved. If you assume this place was run like the mob (or any corporation for that matter), the higher ups would be protected by these layers of leutenants and cutouts. Strzok was the soldier that they got to put his name on all the paperwork to take the fall if shit went south.

He wasn't demoted from the 10,000 texts. He was demoted because he was probably the one who handed the case over to the fisa court.

thank you for the good work. agree there is more here.

I’ll buy that. Comey was bought by the Clinton’s years ago. Before that a straight arrow it seemed to be.
After “investigating” Clintons he suddenly became successful and rich.
What’s a little uranium and sedition between friends?

vagina.

Comey bailed her out with #WhiteWater and Vince Foster

I'm so glad someone posted a pic of the homewrecker that brought down the shadow govt. I honestly expected better. People you work with every day I look better principle I guess

Strzok bought the anti Trump dossier to the FISA courts on behalf of the FBI and also was key in changing the HRC case from having criminal infractions to being a farce. He is head of counter intelligence for FBI aka FBI-CIA nigger hybrid.

>A senior Justice Department official was demoted this week amid an ongoing investigation into his contacts with the opposition research firm responsible for the anti-Trump “dossier,” the department confirmed to Fox News.

>Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/top-doj-official-demoted-amid-probe-contacts-with-trump-dossier-firm.html

She looks like a steaming pile of garbage yo

He wasn't fired, just reassigned. I think she only partly worked on the investigation, and not in a serious capacity, so there wasn't any reason to reassign her.

Timeline before those Strzok texts are made public?!?

It's like it's a race. How fast can I bring any charge against Trump before I get charged for Uranium One.

That is why they came up with RICO.

chess has it's own pace.

>Anti-Trump text messages

OH LAWD LOCK THEM UP!

Their neverTrumper pathology betrayed them.. they exposed themselves.. cackle.

bump for biggest story on Sup Forums now

The face that launched a thousand FISA warrants

Vagina is a hell of a drug.