Frid/a/y Night Osu!

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the official Frid/a/y night Osu! thread. Come join us as we touch circles, call each others waifu and favorite anime shit, or just make new friends.

All Sup Forums lobbies will have the password "rage" and can be found by simply typing "Sup Forums" in the multiplayer search bar. Please make sure to choose songs accordingly to the lobby's prescribed difficulty.

We also have an IRC channel that anyone is more than welcome to join. It is found on the Rizon server. Channel name is #osubantz.

Come play osu! with us!!

>15" laptop player
>build PC
>get 27" monitor
>can't adjust and play like ass

Just keep at it friend! You can do it!

Why are there three fucking rooms?

it's like you're me

DAN DAN KIKOERU

Is Osu! fun? I have many more important things to do but I always prefer doing something meaningless.

osu! fucking sucks but you can't stop playing.

do you like developing RSI while listening to weeaboo music?

hint: the answers are the same

I've done high-pace mmos almost entirely on mouse and have only gotten a RSI once.

>high-pace mmos
>got rsi
wew

By being a lazy fucker and clicking m8 still better than half the people I saw

I play mania every day, until it hurts, and I have not gotten rsi or any symptoms of it even. There's no way clicking a lot is going to give you rsi

It was probably from clicking and wrist movement.

Everyone in this thread is going to say the game is fun because we play it. I saw someone play this game and immediately fell in love with it. I guess all I'm saying is to watch some gameplay and decide for yourself.

>not mirrored

I just got into osu a month ago and now I'm stuck at 170k ranking. Is this average ranking?

Will playing HD help if I'm having timing issues?

In my case, I used HD to help with timing then got too used to it. The screen looks too busy without it and don't play as well if I did have HD.