What does Sup Forums think of domestic violence?

What does Sup Forums think of domestic violence?

when you hit a woman and she stays, you know you've found a keeper.

MIsnomer.
There is either violence, or there is not violence

deserved, thoroughly.
but domestic violence does not exist, it's a phantom that is created to have an argument against men where there isn't any to be had.

but make no mistake if it existed to the extent they say it exists, it would be good, because it would mean in the relationship between males and females there exists sanity and normalcy.

This. Same punishments for both sexes. Punishments in correlation with damage caused maybe?

I think it rules!

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD FOR AN ARTICLE ON THE VIOLENT MISOGYNISTS OF THE ALT-RIGHT.

DO NOT RESPOND. LETS SEE THEM FAKE IT.

for pathetic retards who re-enact their own childhood abuse rather than manage their emotions like an adult, man or woman

I suspect the number of verbally abused henpecked men exceeds the number of women subject to physical violence.. just saying.

Some women absolutely need to be hit. I wouldn’t marry a woman like that intentionally. But some women need to be hit in order to otherwise have a functional and happy life.

It's nigger tier behavior
You never need to escalate to violence if it really comes down to it pin her to the ground, let her wear herself out

Dude we are sexist.

It's on our declaration of pricinciples.

No girls on the internet, tits or get the fuck off.

I'm a dv victim.

Gf at the time came over to my house drunk. Accused me of cheating and proceeded to take swings at me. I called the cops, because what am I going to do, hit someone who's much smaller than me? Who would the cops believe?

Cops show up and she's screaming that I hit her and the police arrest me even tho there's not a scratch on her

Women aren't people.

Who the fuck cares what some kikes say about the alt-reddit?

I let my husband hit me..never in the face..and sometimes find myself so bored that I pick rights that lead to a little roughing up. It's pretty sick. He will tell me how my behavior is unacceptable, and how much better I am blah blah blah. Being a tradwife is incredibly boring, and it's how I get my kicks I guess. Plus the sex is amazing afterwards.

Yeah violence against anyone, especially women is hilarious and thoroughly deserves to be joked about on the politics section of an anime image board.

LMAO SO FUNNY XD!

>tfw will never experience domestic violence and smack some sense into my woman

If you never wanted to punch your woman then you clearly haven't been in long relationships.

Makeup sex fucking owns. We have a rule in my house. She gets drunk.. has to hit me 3 times and she gets a man slap.. no fists on my part. Just a slap. She crys.. sobers up.. we fuck.. she has used it to her advantage and hit me twice before. But what man cant take 2 hits from a woman?

gtfo of here pierre
you have to go back

And ive been married to this woman for 6 years to add

What kind of cuck faggot lets his woman hit him even once?

It's a fucking sorry ass excuse to take away your right to bear arms.

It's done by low IQ monkeys.

A happily married one? You obviously dont understand makeup sex.. its worth the blows my friend.. and shes 5ft5 and im 6ft1. Hardly fair to his back after 1 punch

As the post above states. Sometimes people look for arguments to either get things off your chest and clear the air or argue just to know what follows. Ive done it. My wife has done it.. you need to know what being with a woman is like.. and a real woman.. not a sexbot or child

>What does Sup Forums think of domestic violence?

Primary instigators of domestic violence are women (see lesbian couples statistics).
To call it violence against women is a global misandrist fraud by the cult of hatred and despise of men called feminism.

Sadly for your women this will lead to a new type of domestic abuse or it being legalized again (under the Rightful Law).

It's only violence if used against people. Femoids don't count.

My father beat me, my brother and my mother. He threatened to kill us, and the pathetic manlet also threatened to kill himself if we didn't do as he said. He will grow old all alone because of his pathetic behaviour. Noone likes him. Noone ever will. Don't be violent and threatening to your family, you will regret it. They will hate you, and you will be alone for the rest of your life.

Those cunts deserve that, especially when she cheats you. OJ that nigga was fuckin righte.

Christ, you're like every kind of fag we've got.

>What does Sup Forums think of domestic violence?
It's the Kremlin's national pastime.

Its abhorrent but the gov has used it as a way to remove your 2nd amendment rights. With a misdemeanor DV charge you now lose your gun rights in America since the 90s under the Lautenberg amendment. You can be charged with DV for raising your voice, breaking your own property, slamming a door or a meanly worded text message. NO ONE EVER TALKS ABOUT THIS! Last year before Trumps moves with the SCOTUS they saw a case of a man trying to have his gun rights reinstated because of the amendment but the faggots shot it down. Will be nice to see how Gorsich would weigh in on it.

Only way women can know their place.

If you have a wife that's worth beating, you made a huge mistake in having her as wife.