CC or Kallen? Let' ssettle this for once and for all

CC or Kallen? Let' ssettle this for once and for all.

>ugly redhead
>beautiful pizzabutt
Why is this even a question?

CC is better, this has long been settled

Because that ugly redhead has better breasts and a better butt than your memebutt.

CC forever

CC x Kallen and Lulu x Shirley

>no Milly
Shittiest taste I've seen on Sup Forums.

Always

She's pretty much a non-character with little to no screen time.

CC is literally the only answere.

kallen is better but Sup Forums is ccucks zone

A non-character with the best looks. She completely trashes any other girl in the looks departement.

Neither

Best girl was actually Shirley but CC is the right one for Lelouch and probably the sexiest girl on the show

How can one be so wrong?

How many abortions has CC had?

Go see a shrink.

forgot picture

The one that isn't all about tits

Would you get comfy and eat warm Pizza with CC on snowy days?

Kallen? She has both after all.

CC is good but I prefer Kallen, Cecile, and Shirley

CC is the only true answer!

None, the geass cult has a secret supply of silphium.

Not even a contest.

I for one believe that anime as a whole has yet to introduce a better ass to this day.

Everyone already knows it's CC. Kallen has a slightly better body IMO, but CC's personality is a quadrillion times better.

*Karen

>but CC's personality is a quadrillion times better.
>a cock hungry whore has a better personality than a loyal qt

Actually...

Yes?
Please do go ahead and continue.

The cock hungry whore meme needs to die. CC's desire was to be loved genuinely. She may well have had sex at some point during her immortal lifespan, but she doesn't act particularly slutty at any point during Geass.

Kallen

>She may well have had sex at some point
You mean thousands.

Just saying there's competition

I love my pizza witch

What did he mean by this?

Sloppy seconds becomes a total new meaning when you think about it in CC terms.

CC is the obvious answere.

And even after that I would pick Kaguya who is god damn wife material.

Why would you lie on the internet, user?

That's just rampant speculation. Besides, with that much experience she probably knows a dozen ways to blow your mind and destroy your penis.

Anyone but Kallen.

This user gets it.

I was so happy when Shirley died. It was great that Rolo was the one to do it too.

>speculation
DENIAL
E
N
I
A
L
The pedos have been lured in this thread, I see.

>denial
Oh, then why don't you post the episode where we learn the intimate details of CC's sex life?

Let me bash your skull in in the dark. Will you also question that it ever happened just because you didn't directly see it?

I like both.

CC and Cecile

all else is objectively inferior

Good point, you really convinced me with all that evidence you posted.

Despite what preschool teachers say, there is shame in being wrong, user.
You shouldn't try to flaunt it like you are.

Cecile.

The episode where she lost her memory and became a slave again, then stripped and got ready to be fucked pretty much any time Ledouche said anything.

That's just the obedience of a slave.

The obedience of a slave to the cock.

>1000 dicks
no thanks
this is literally 'my wife's son' tier
no matter how hot/funny she is it will always make her the worst girl

Cecile Screwme has very fuckable titties

Looks like she's about to check my prostate

hot.

Slutfags are even worse than yurifags. How embarrassing.

Kallen's sister.

Kallen < 18 or > 18? UKfags have no choice.

Nunnally

just imagine how much std's someone like CC would have. She cant get sick so she wouldnt even bother checking herself. When some normal guy had sex with her, his dick probably fell off

Do you have a thing for wheelchairs?

She probably still has a strain of black death from medieval Europe stuffed in there somewhere.

pizza

More like a thing for little sisters

Same m8

Yeah, but this isn't about sluts, this is just about CC, who happens to have taken enough length in dicks to circle the world twice over.

Sorry that your favorite girl has gross beef curtains.

CC always.

lies!
delete this!!
CC is pure and waited 480 years just for lelouch

as if :^)

Both.

>this is just about CC
No, it's about you being exactly as delusional as yurifags. Making shit up as you go along because you're a pathetic piece of shit.

>Sorry that your favorite girl has gross beef curtains
Nah, best CG girl took a dick and it is canon. It's not c.c though and that's the difference, nice try though you delusional idiot.

>admits to being Mao's ex lover
>was clearly a sex slave
>lays around naked in the church after parties which clearly implies she was fucking someone
The irony is that you call other people delusional.

CC ofc.

Japs think the same as well.

Just how bad is season 3 going to be like?

I like that they used the smuggest pic

We don't even know whether CC is a non-virgin or not. She was a loner all of her life.
Haters are just gonna hate and shitpost. No need to argue with >milions of dicks and std idiots.

>We don't even know whether CC is a non-virgin or not.

See or I like how you go full blown damage control mode to try and block out the evidence that is shoved in your face.

We have argued about her virgin status many times before already and I can't really feel like doing it once more just to satisfy you fags shitposting desires.
Go check the archives first if you are really interested in a genuine discussion.

>is an extremely hot girl trapped in the body of an 18 yearish old that has lived for more than a few houndred years still a virgin?

It's not about being a virgin though, it's about retards acting up every time and screaming slut and throwing their shit fetish around. I don't give two fucks about c.c. or the character in general, it's their shit fetish that tehy can't stop pushing on to other people.

>Both
>not Middle

>i refuse to ever admit i'm wrong, so that means there have been valid arguments
Nope. There is undefinable proof in the series itself that proves she's not a virgin. Get over it.

Like Akito but with Lelouch. Well, more Lelouch.

Kallen

or Cornelia

Kallen with a proper hairstyle would be so good.

They are both great!

That wasn't the question, onii-chan.

>retards acting up every time and screaming slut
it's the retards who believe she didnt get fucked hard.
if she fucked 1 or 2 guys per year it still means she's slut solely beacuse if you multuply that by 500 years she probably fucked everyone in hundred mile radius from her village

Kallen has the better design
CC has the better personality

The CC virgin status problem comes up in almost every CG threads and discussed or more like shitposted all the time. I don't feel like doing it again now, that is all there is to it.
If you are so sure of it then I don't really care, believe in whatever you want to.

C.C. won. Get over it.

There is no counter argument, get over it.

glorious pure blood eternally young Britannian
vs
filthy half blood 11 who will grow old and die

That's a pretty easy choice.

during 500 years all the bacteria in CC pussy probably developed their own civilisation

Kallen was made for pleb appeal, she's literally a walking pair of tits. C.C. is the thinking man's choice.