darktriadman.com/2015/12/10/10-ways-to-calculate-her-wife-value/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cream in her womb

fuck her

We dont need more blacks in europe.

Knock her up before she gets blacked

bend her over. finish on her face

>Again.
You're already fucked. Whether you have kids with her already, or if youre the "father role model"

Get a big black bull to fuck her, Sven

do it, divorce court is a myth.

>what do i do lads?
Your duty.

Talk to your bull and let him know

Be a man, Mokebe.

No, we don't have kids yet but she's brought it up before. I blew it off as a bit of a joke then, but she seems pretty invested in the idea now

holy fucking shit

RELEVANT

Manup, put a ring on it, get married, and then start a family or dump her. Don't fucking lead some bitch on, user.

tell her not to go to jamals house again

Your girlfriend is pregnant from Jamal already and wants a cuck father to take care of the son.

Tyrone already knocked her up.

Determine if she is marriageable and if so marry and impregnate. Pre-marriage counseling lists a lot of important subjects you should discuss with your potential wife.

BECOME A MAN NOW SVEN

Pound it deep and bust a load in the back of her cunt.

Are you both white?

Yes

Then do it, you still have some time before Sweden collapses.

Time to step up and use your dick. I know you Swedes aren't used to it.

Then you have to integrate, heres a little counsel

Get her bucked senpai. Unless you're not White, in which case, go and get your dick laminated

Do it you fucking faggot wtf
Don't be like me who had kids with an asian even though I still love them.

GO AHEAD KEK

Fucking Christ, Hans, I reported you for the possesion of weapons grade memes

Whose kids does she want to have? Muhammad's or Jamal's?

Well, just don't tell her lies, or make her cry, or run around and hurt her.

FUGGGGGG AND NUTTTTTTTT

Don't you practically get everything handed to you for having a child in Sweden? If you're white, why the hell wouldn't you?

>Other official Sweden sites
top memeing

How about you stop being a self-centered boy, grow a pair, become a man and do your part to perpetuate the white race?

i mean if you dont want kids with her then why are you even with her user?

Never leave your condoms unattended. Never believe the "I'm on a pill" meme.

this

you know what to do, faggot

either man up or go be a man child alone.

Man up and marry the wrench in a good church and be fruitful and multiply.

You shouldn’t have a kid in your country where it’ll get raped or killed by some Muslim.

Discuss the advantages of anal conception

marry her you degenerate fuck

Get some fertility therapy. Make sure she has 6 kids, all of them boys to increase the sex ratio and thus social unrest

ya, marry her and start popping out white babies

You shouldn't make children with your mother.

sneaky vasectomy

The fate of the West rests in your hands, Sven. Make some little Karls and Karlas or doom your civilization to oblivion.

READ THIS ENTIRE ARTICLE AT ALL COSTS

darktriadman.com/2015/12/10/10-ways-to-calculate-her-wife-value/

This.

Have at least 3 kids more is even better.

>>girlfriend is talking about having kids again

AN ADVICE SHILL! I advise you to knock her up but not with your own semen. Get a good mouthful of Jamal then spit it up her flue as you eat her out.

YOUR SLIDE THREAD NEEDS DELETION

Heat up that cuckshed

Splash semen on her cervix.

Dump that bitch

This user, unless you and or her are muslims, if so please kys

I dont know mayne. How is your relationship, how long have you been at it?

Oh no your genes

Tell your right hand to shut up by putting a glove on.

That's an Asian

PROUD
BRAZILIAN
GENOME

>ford family
they all look like such fucking snobs, jesus fucking christ its disgusting
to think that they are the descendants of Henry Ford is absurd

We've been together like 4 years now, very solid, never really had any bad episode with her

PURE DESTRUCTION

>4 år
>top tier waifu
>svensk
>han har fortfarande inte planterat sitt säd
gör det, pussy

How old are you exactly, are you in a stable financial position? Do you have the ability of upwards mobility?

You have kids you nigger

marry before you do.
dont sire a bastard

Remind her she’s a woman and you make the calls around there.

Im 23, shes 22, we make enough money to live comfortably, have a savings account all that, i have a university degree etc etc. standard issue

Ask Jamal why you're not getting the service you paid for.

Tell her that kids aren't progressive and you're childfree

You said she brought it up before. How long ago was it? Did she say why she wants kids? Why dont you?

>we make enough money to live comfortably
yes, but did you account for child
for the atrocious mini van and for all the bullshit you'll buy for the little fucker

She brought it up like 1.5-2 years ago and i thought she was out of her mind, i mean i am barely an adult, wanting kids and all.
I thought it could wait...

have kids faggot, or she'll leave you for a sand nigger that will fill her with islamic babies

marry her, and then bang her have lots of white kids too.
also factor in the stuff you'll need for the little fucker and dont let muhammad and jamal get to her.

As I asked, did she say why she wants kids?
>1.5-2 years ago
Wow thats pretty early, she must have been 20-21. Whats her family background?

In Africa they breed like rats and they have 1/10000 of your wealth. Be a bad goy, kids are cheap DO IT FAGGOT

Be a man for the white race. Life isn't about puppydogs and gumdrops, it's about furthering your bloodline. Make babies. Me and my wife plan to have at least 5.

Have a fucking kids!

Listen up Swede cuck you either man up or Tyrone and Abdul will. Kids out of wedlock is kinda degenerate though

We're both middle class, from not too run down suburbs of stockholm. Her family is very normal, works 9-5 parents have gone to uni aswell, nice people. She's in uni atm, and as i said i graduated, studied engineering.

either leave her or propose
that's all there is to it sven you retard
swedenstanis seem to have forgotten what marriage is

>Wow thats pretty early
No it's really not. It's prime time. Don't buy into (((their))) lies.
You're an adult. This is the time to start. You won't have as much energy and determination when you're thirty as you do right now.

will they be white?

Religious background or something? Cos usually kids arent on the menu at that age

Do it faggot, having kids it's great, and if shes the one then don't waste more time and fuck her right in the pussy

To add to this. If you need some time to mentally sort out yourself. Propose to her, this will buy you a year to get things in order.

get married or dump her. then use a turkey baster so you dont catch cancer or aids. you could use truvada but it'll die inside her pussy. watch out for zika and super gonorrhea too. ahhh. vaginas. fucking gross. and expected to look gross and stink so good luck seeing any of this shit like i can

This. She only has so much time before the eggs go bad. Either marry her and knock her up or let her find someone else who will settle down.

You can pound roastie toasties till you're 70, women age like milk.

I never asked outright, she has her reasons i assume, perhaps she just wants kids, like one of the milestones in life she wants to accomplish.
Why she'd choose me to be the father is beyond me though, i wouldn't say i'm very ''fatherly'' as a person

MAN UP AND FUCKING GO MAKE SOME WHITE BABIES SVEN

Seriously OP, if you're in a good financial situation, I would seriously consider having kids
do it fag
but seriously, do it

then get a kid if you can support it, you will not regret it.

out of wedlock and ignorant of diseases. then get married and odds are to divorce. YAAAAAY

Do it Magnus just fucking do it. Get the babby in her belly and don´t worry about expensive clothes or shit. A baby can be dressed in a fucking bedsheet for the first 3 years (kindergarten is horrible for the childs pysche if done too early) and can inherit clothes or you buy old cheap clothes + teach them to fight = no bullying.