Tokyo Ghoul :re

So what happened to Amon after this fight?

Amon deded

In the void with Eto, Rize and I would say Hide. A

I want to join v!

I wonder if they cleaned up rue or just left all the dead bodies there

(1) Deado
(2) Spared and fucked off like the cuck he is
(3) Being harvested in lab

And leave all that precious quinque material to be wasted? They call in the CCS (Commission of Cleaning Shit) obviously.

Mado really looked like a creepy motherfucker. Now that spot is filled by le fedora squad

Urie is still alive, but losing his shit hard and babbling like a mad man.
The rest of the chapter is a flashback. It seems Mutsuki's RC levels are at almost 4k and Urie correctly deduces that to have gotten such a high concentration she must be eating humans now.
Shiba says that the point of no return for a quinx is at around 2500 RC level, Mutsuki is well above that and is for all intent and purposes a ghoul.
At the moment she's an observation target, but the moment she displays any sort of weird impulses she'll be upgraded to a suppression, or even elimination target.

sounds plausible, but also like it could be done in ten pages. Anything else? Or is the void just filled with Urie suffering?

Spoilers are out, it turns out the train kaneki is on is being driven by kaiko. Kaiko confronts kaneki and uses an arima qinque, it's arimas flesh that he puts on himself and works like arata armor.

Urie suffering and him monologuing, thinking back to the island and what caused Mutsuki to throw reason to the curb. They also mention the injuries she sustained.

I'm guessing we're going to get some horse shit where "RC count 2 high" and Amon will literally regenerate from paste.

maybe hes a brain in a jar at the moment, soaked in RC suppressants

lab rat

>Saiko rc count = 852
>Amon rc count = 10181
>still loses
What kind of bs is this?

Hairu this week for sure.

>E-Eto will appear in chapter 108/9
Ahahahahahahaha where are you fags now??

>Ui heading to the 19th ward
>he will see Hairu clowning around
Delicious

How many people are in the "may be dead may come back if Ishihack needs it" list?

Ishida stopped caring about rc counts long ago user. It stopped being an important factor in :re.

Gone. Why do you think these threads only last once per week? No one gives a fuck about the characters Ishida chose to focus on this volume.

if only i went to v14 instead

Shachi
Amon
Hide
Eto

And Rize is forever nonexistent.

spoilers when?
also
don't post the .gif

wish this was me

So this week or next week's chapter is the final one for volume 10. What kind of cliffhanger will Ishida end it on?

AHHHHH ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

soon best boy will return

man I hate waiting for spoilers!

Probably whatever Furuta has planned for Suzuya in addition to a confrontation at the lab(Ui?).

>Saiko rc count = 852
>Amon rc count = 10181

fucking source ?

top kek
>no "CIA"
>son, I am disappoint

flat like pancake

Sometimes I wish I was the Tokyo Ghoul, but then I realize that nobody knows who the real Tokyo Ghoul is.

That means you're already the Tokyo Ghoul, then. Or was it me?

I'll give you a hint

So what are the chances of Mursuki croaking in one of the future chapters? Probably zero, right?

The Clowns are everywhere

Everyone but Saiko was passed out right? She probably let him go. There was enough of his kakuja around mixed with flesh to make it look like she turned him into paste. Or if she didn't let him go he actually did turn into paste

She's becoming the One-Eyed Queen herself. Taki, Kuro, and Ayacuck have nothing on her.

Since when did Auraboi become the love child of Torso and Mansuki?

since Tooru rapped him off screen and ken Btfo'd his aunt

When did the art in :re get so bad? It looked much better back in the Tsukiyama arc.

maybe cause ishida is a weirdo that does not seem to want to rest and is constantly drawing for other projects, such as his TG calendars or whatever.

I would assume he doesn't really put as much time into making his manga look good as of lately cause hes trying to keep up with deadlines on other shit

Dead thread for a dead manga.

(You)

>Look mom I´m trying

(You)

how will Matsuri feel now that Urine is pretty much going to go full ghoul?

He can now have buttsex whiteout killing him

Btw do ghouls even have asses?

I am...GHOUL

not remembering eto's godly ass

>every chapter now looks like Hisoka one shot

Of course they have ass cheeks and buttcrack but do they have a hole? they are suppose to digest everything in order to get as much RC as possible from human meet?

soon

It appears that failed half ghouls degenerate into full ghouls once their RC level reaches a certain treshold. Urie now has two kakugan as well, he turned into a full ghoul.

Spoilers summarized:
Urie is alive, both his eyes have turned into kakugan.
Kaneki meets up with the lad raid team.
Most of the clowns are in fact humans, not ghouls. And Uta appears on the bridge to fight Suzuya's squad.

so any reason you guys aren't posting the spoiler pics?

>Uta is going to die to fuccboi
Holy shit please no Ishida

bestboi*

>both eyes turned into kakugan
That's not how it works. Mutsuki's rc is way higher then his and her kakugan is only one. Fake.

Everything else is shit but expected.

There's the urie powerup that will kill donato.

Urie is going to smell Matsuri and figure it out
Cue Urie leaving the CCG

Failed half ghoul, user. Urie is an unintentional Floppy.

If rc count was pure powerlevels autismo would never win.

>Urie kills Donato
>Juuzo kills one of the few good characters (Uta) and Mutsuki gets hamfisted into the fight and humiliates Uta somehow.

Terrible if spoilers are true. I really want someone to put Mutsuki in her place.

Donato - "i hate your dad!"

Austisma doesn't follow the standard rules. For Saiko to create something bigger then what Amon could is ridiculous.

No kaneki tearing shit up? I'll pass.

What good is his power if he can't control it? When the kakuja manifested he was also fighting it to try and control his own body, Saiko on the other hand just unleashed hers at full blast

He can't even fight V seriously with his double standards.

He already did though, during that diner he noticed something weird in the food

Yeah, those are the spoilers. Urie went full ghoul before running Donato through.

瀕死の瓜江が立ち上がる。
両目は赫眼になっていた。

>more flashbacks
Bravo. Guess Donuto is kill. Amon kid here though?

Urie's dad is either really strong or there might be a power scaling issue in TG.

But nobody posted the gif

The most hype spoilers still aren't being posted.

He's leader of S3. Same squad that Arima became leader of. Funny how he was hardly mentioned before this point.

No, Donato is just trash compared to Kaneki.

muh daddy issues

Banjous gonna fuck akira?

>Cuckneki made it
>using disguises and expecting white hair to go unnoticed
Bravo Ishida

Suzuya

>Jewzou vs. (You)ta
Literally a fight we don't need.

Everyone knew him though, especially while with a Special Class.

fuccboi king is here

What was the point of bringing Amon back?

He really loves his mama Akira.

No point. Ishida just wanted him to get cucked by his newer and better characters.

What are the chances that she's still alive? I'd like to believe she is, but after Amon's stupid death I'm not so sure.

Okay, if it was Urie an Bujin's dad together of course they could beat Donato.