Sup Forumstards complain about trad thots not having children

>Sup Forumstards complain about trad thots not having children
>99% of Sup Forumstards cannot even get a gf, never mind a wife and kids
I think that makes you much worse than the tradthots.

>pol/tards cannot
there's the difference you dumbdumb

oops I'm married. there goes your shame attempt.

that picture tries to pass as a smuggie and ends up being exactly the opposite of it.
0/10 apply yourself.

This thread again?

This is a massive divide and conquer campaign to drive out all women from the alt right

>WE SUPERIOR WHITE MEN N SHEEEET
>can't fulfil basic role as a man

>Sup Forumstards complain about trad thots not having children
That's just shills flooding Sup Forums with a bunch of crap.
I couldn't give a single fuck what some mixed raced slut in Canada is doing. I don't even live in Canada. Why the fuck would care about whether or not Lauren Southern is having children? What relevance does that have to anything?
The /leftypol/ shills are flooding Sup Forums and trying to make these literal nobodies who have no relevance to your life into ''the enemy.''

Anyone who thinks this is some sort of a legit grassroot movement against ''da alt right wymyn'' is a fucking retard.
The reason there are dozens of /leftypol/ shills whining about women is because they believe having women is the most important thing to any movement. They believe that by attacking some irrelevant Canadian zionists they can take down ''the right.'' This all stems from the fact that leftist men are only leftists because they are trying to get laid, so they assume that the only reason someone might be right wing is because they are trying to get laid too.

Stop falling for obvious shilling.

"give me money for doing the same shit you do".
Get married.

That was the point chiquita banana.

You can tell how effective something is against the left, by the amount of attacks they launch against it.

>You can tell how effective something is against the left, by the amount of attacks they launch against it.

You can tell how effective something is against the left, by the amount of attacks they launch against it.

>You can tell how effective something is against the left, by the amount of attacks they launch against it.

Again, these are fucking terrible. Not funny, explains the "joke", mess of text with no wit.

It's not a "joke" these are 100% authentic lauren southern quotes.
Guys are just annoyed that, yet again, some girls are trying to tell us to stop shit posting.

Fact is these e-celebs are vapid morons devoid of original thought who just want neetbux from idiots on Sup Forums
they're the worst cancer on this board & should gtfo with anyone stupid enough to give a fuck about them

GIVE ME MONEY OR ELSE YOU HATE WOMEN!

Again, dumbass. It's still shit because it tries to pass as a smuggie. It's the exact example of someone trying to mimic this board's culture and failing misserably.

You people are the only ones talking about these cunts, you stupid faggots.
You come here from /leftypol/ and we have to listen to you pretend to be ''one of us'' whining about ecelebs all day.

Fuck off back to /leftypol/ where you can circlejerk over how amazing your female communists are as you give them money.

.... It's making a mockery of "smuggies", it's converted the smuggie meme into something that presents itself as a critique of Sup Forums smuggies and their attitudes on e-celebrities.
The smuggy I posted is basically amazing though. That's exactly what smug e-right girls do.

>men on the internet that do the same shit don't ask for money

Yeah. The actual movement, the one that's been driving this shit forward for all these years with great personal risk to themselves, have typically not been asking for money.
These girls want money for doing a shitty version of what we do.

Name one that hasn't asked for money.

Females make the decision on who to breed with not us, if we do it it's called rape.

You're the that is supposed to attract them and take them for yourself. So you're clearly incapable of doing that.

Tits or gtfo

>thinks anyone is going to read that shit
This ain't reddit kiddo.

I'm apathetic about it at this point. Let them destroy it if they wish, it's their "movement" after all
>these e-celebs are vapid morons devoid of original thought
And what are you, exactly?
>they're the worst cancer on this board
Then why do you and your bouddies keep pushing them here?
>inb4 defending whateverthefuck
Calling you out =/= defending the ones you are attacking.
Now answer.

Real talk here.
Sup Forums values community, family, wife, and children because for many of us those are things we are sorely lacking and quite likely will never have. You don't become a regular on an image board by being a well functioning member of society. Sup Forums has a lot of alienated people. And even for those of us who are fortunate enough not to be /r9k/ tier robots it is something that we at least find difficult to do, and this difficulty is exacerbated by a culture that discourages stable heterosexual marriages.

So naturally it is offensive to Sup Forums that those who could so easily have everything that we want so badly but also fail to do the right thing. On some level we should feel bad for them that they too are wasting their lives, but the fact that they could, at least from our outside perspective as observers, choose to do exactly what we might be able to only dream of and decide for whatever reason they might have (seriously, what are they thinking?) is particularly galling. It's like people without health care coverage watching Steve Jobs blow off medical science and try to cure his cancer with holistic bullshit.

Radical politics is almost never about what its supporters are, it's about what they dream of being. This is the case with Soviet "New Man", the African American civil rights movement, and for the far right and their Ethno-state or whatever you want to call it. Radical political movements are aspirational. We wish to create the conditions to be what we think we should be, and also in reactionary terms we wish to prevent the conditions that (((they))) think we should reach.

Amazing! What’s your husband’s name?

>Sup Forums values community, family, wife, and children
Good one

Ah, you got me there. I was forgetting about our sizable lolbertarian contingent.

>camwhoring
>hard work
alt right confirmed basement dwelling soibois

what did he mean by this

Red pill fags constantly talk about how they are waiting for a traditional perfect "white" (lol 56%) waifu, yet cannot even manage to seduce this fat bimbo and make her a trophy fuck maid.

Meanwhile Chaim McSchlomo just had his fourth child with Stacy Goyerton and is raising his kids without Foreskin. Simply by nodding and pretending to be "whipped" a few hours each week.

At some point you retards might realize you've been bamboozled by Right wing memes. I sincerely hope you kill yourselves when that happens.

Sup Forums is a shithole an you know it. The only thing Sup Forumsbergs care is being contrarian and looking for a fight, everyting else is niche.

Nothing, it's just more thought termination mantras they chant to avoid using critical thinking.

I hate people that use the term "Thot". It's seens as a word that a nigger would use

Got to hand it to these retards, they managed to subvert the entire board, and even the Alt-Right itself.

these people are not part of the drama. The group spamming this are brain dead white knight fucktards doing damage control by pasta'ing these guys in hope the board wont notice ethots borrowing their ideas for shekels

Same RTD cucks that cry that any criticisms of Trump is "Sharia Blue" cry about this shit. Tradthots

Kek