Protestants

Protestant reactionaries: why aren’t you Catholic? How can you believe that Protestantism isn’t at fault for liberalism? Pic related: a prot reactionary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8Kzn28i1x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even if protestants are literally Christian Jews, sadly the Catholic Church is in a very bad shape right now to say the least.

t. Catholic

Because they view papal institution and it's authority as blasphemy (nobody can represent Jesus Christ on Earth) and just escape the modern degeneracy to their bibles. I got several relatives who are into that stuff, they are also generally pretty anticlerical and suspicious of institutionalized religion although many of them are still members of church.

Catholic Church was infiltrated by a plethora of cryptojews from the time of Augustine onward.

Catholics are retarded and/or blind to jot realize something is wrong when the stereotype is homosexual molestors and your pope claiming jews are saved independent of believing in Jesus.

Protestant was semi-reactionary seeing as it was a sort of neo-Judaism that wanted to go back to the roots of Christianity

This is something that many modern people seem to miss. Luther wasn't a liberal. He wanted, from his own point of view, to make religion more religious. There has never been more strick state enforced religious life in most parts of Europe than in protestant countries of 17th century, but it got softer pretty quick.

Why aren't you Orthodox?

>thou shalt not worship false idols

This. It's been infiltrated and attacked from in, and now the enemy controls the papacy.

>Protestant reactionaries: why aren’t you Catholic?
Because the pope is a cuck, fraud and a pedophile. Search your heart cucktholics, you know this to be true

Because Catholicism is not Christianity. Never was.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8Kzn28i1x0

You guys had to right your own bible just so you wouldn't be heretical hypocrites. The saints are just old pagan gods with a "christian" visage

Non-cucked Christians supported antipopes when the one in Rome was shitty, rather than abandoning the church altogether and surrendering Christianity to the degeneracy and sinfulness of the common man.

>Fuck having leaders, anyone can find the right path, all they have to do is look within
is protestants in a nutshell.
basically anarchists

The only leader is Jesus.

>Non-cucked Christians supported antipopes when the one in Rome was shitty, rather than abandoning the church altogether and surrendering Christianity to the degeneracy and sinfulness of the common man.
>>Fuck having leaders, anyone can find the right path, all they have to do is look within
>is protestants in a nutshell.
>basically anarchists
Protestantism is the only true way forward. It's no coincidence that all the cucktholic and orthodox countries are absolute shit

>implying it's not catholic immigrants who ruined America
That guy in Gangs of New York knew the score.

>what were the apostles
And the largest protestant countries are the ones spearheading western civilization towards complete moral and physical collapse.
Look at my flag, I live in one.
Some "way forward" this is.

>There are people in this thread who don't subscribe to TULIP-Calvinism
I'd ask you losers what is wrong with you, but I already know that the problem is that God has created you as a vessel to receive His wrath. Sucks to be you, I guess.

>And the largest protestant countries are the ones spearheading western civilization towards complete moral and physical collapse.
>Look at my flag, I live in one.
>Some "way forward" this is
These countries have turned away from Protestantism, and they're immediately starting to go to shit. That just speaks all the more in favor of Protestantism

The catholic church has strayed from the truth due to replacing the Bible with "sacred tradition" and the magisterium as their foundation. Salvation is by grace through faith, not by works. The catholic church no longer preaches the true gospel declared in scripture. The left is secular at it's foundation, and the fact that the Pope is to the left says a lot.

t. reformed baptist

>They drifted away from Protestantism passively, because Protestantism has no means to enforce itself
>As a result, those countries and the rest of civilization are on the brink of destruction

>This speaks in favor of Protestantism

Not really.

I got really interested in the crusades and started reading a lot of history books, which led me to read about early Christianity and the old texts.
The true church is the one inside you. All the political stuff leads to fuck up things.

Luther literally caused a fucking era of war about nothing else but pathetic reforms of the church which would have been made sooner or later anyways creating a violent sect that went around slaughtering people in central Europe and later on spread like a virus causing tons of unecessary conflicts and wars that would never have been without his butthurt about the Catholic Church. Now look at protestant America and half protestant Germany... now compare them to Poland and other hardcore Catholic nations. Notice anything? I sure do. Cancerous liberalism destroying your people while Catholic nations are fighting this horror. Thanks Luther for this literal peice of fucking shit.

>The catholic church no longer preaches the true gospel declared in scripture.
That's grounds for replacing the Pope and instituting a new one, not abandoning the church altogether.

>Wow, I can't believe Hillary got elected.
>Whatever, she can have this country, I'll just move somewhere else and hope the problem doesn't follow me.
That's Protestantism

Thats why sede vacantism exist and the first vatican council existed
By church law bergoglio is an heretic and it remove him for office automaticly

Luther didn't invent religious wars betweeen Christians. There were conflicts about religion in Europe before him (like five fucking crusades against the bohemian hussites alone), and it's very likely that Northern parts of christendom would have split from Rome anyways sooner or later. In Scandinavia reformation was just an excuse for local kings to finally seize the property of the church and ensure the clerical loyalty to state alone.

It's deeper than the Pope. We all know that the current Pope isn't even orthodox by catholic standards. I'm saying that the overall orthodox teachings of the catholic church as a whole are not the true gospel. Ex. representing the sacrifice of Christ in the mass, the marian doctrines

re-presenting*

>catholics make so shit countries that even shitskins don't want to go there
>muh based cucktholics fighting le degeneracy!!!!!1111111

Not the "true" gospel, as in it's heresy or just not gospel? Because the latter is kind of the point.
sola Scriptura is a Protestant belief.

>pathetic reforms of the church
ok idol worshiper