Gantz Thread

Honestly what was the POINT of this character

besides fap bait

Laura Croft fanfic

Model >>>>> any other girl

She inflated Kei's ego, which caused him to be reckless during the monster hunt. Instead of trying to work with the others as a team, he wanted to be gloryhog in order to prove to himself and everyone else that he was the hero and deserved to win the hot girl.
He almost died, surviving only on a technicality, and everyone else in the group, including the Lara Croft girl, died.
I'm pretty sure that's how it went down, it's been YEARS since I read that Gantz, back when Gantz and Welcome to the NHK were the hotshit manga series in the scanlations scene

nice bod

What's the point of any woman in Gatz? They are just there to appear nude in the covers

why was Gantz so popular anyway? The mc was annoying as hell and the plot was full of good ideas that where utilized terribly

The three Ms are the cornerstone of anime.

It was fun. I think the point of Gantz was that existential crises and nihilistic realities don't really matter, as long as you save the day while everybody's cheering your name and look cool doing it.

What was the point of this shitty manga?

It had an intriguing hook, good art, and was written with a very cynical worldview. It was a very Anti-Shonen Jump action series that was novel during the early 2000s, the MC was an asshole that didn't want to be friends with anyone. It had action, tits, and blood.
I think the series actually got better when the MC actually matured, stopped being such an selfish edgelord, and actually became a heroic person that tried working with others.

does that mean panda-kun was a girl?

Big cums and big spooks.

GANTZ
A
N
T
Z

>good art
To each their own, I guess.

>good art
Last arc was so shitty I couldn´t even figure out what the fuck was happening. So much 3D shit.

Not that guy, but you really gonna tell me this doesn't look good as fuck?

Then again, they do overdo it with the 3D shit a lot of the time.

That's not even a manga page.

>the mc always have to be good willed with a great personality

Kurono is much more realistic than most manga mcs, which makes him very relateable in his own way.

what is the point of any manga, and in what term is Gantz worse than that?

very very subjective, but I think the characters were mostly beautiful and the background 3D thing was clever.

> what is the point of any manga
They each have different points, you autist.

>"gantz doesn't have good art"
>post sick illustration from the manga
>"n-no, that doesn't count"
Here.

>Nuryahodon fight
WHY WON'T YOU DIE?.
But seriously that fight was tense as fuck, no matter how much damage took the motherfucker kept regenerating it was almost infuriating

that's what I was trying to say with the question.
If all manga have different points, then there is no reason to compare one to another.

>>post sick illustration from the manga
A fucking pinup that came with the volumes is not part of the manga, faggot.
>Here.
Is that supposed to look impressive? The bodies look stiff as fuck and have his same weird texturing and background-integration issues that crop up everywhere.

I haven´t seen a fight like that in any fucking manga. The struggle was so fucking real, and Kuwabara and titties monster just made me to be thankful for being able to read that shit.

everything was great but the end
fuck that shit so many years for that?
how is the movie?

Post your favourite art then Mr. Manga Master

>expecting me to have a single favorite
Here's one example of the many manga with much better art than Gantz.

Here's another.

The prettiest girl.

And another.

Do you get the point?

wtf i hate gantz now

Cause the MC started to get his shit together, his personality fundamentally changed throughout the story. Unfortunately he chose to cherish the doormat girl instead of Reika, series could of easily approached pulling him slowly into normalfag territory only for that to all fuck up with the alien invasion. Hell even linking vampires with high life society and the panda lover would of made more sense.

The biggest lose end was psychic power, what the fuck was the entire point of it.

Where can I find a compilation of all the naked woman covers?

>My cherrypicked pages look better according to my shit taste, therefore Gantz is trash.

Gantz is trash regardless of the art, though.

Looks really good but the story is extremely shaky, they mixed a bunch of elements from all arcs so newcomers wouldn't get lost and it obviously let tons of scenes out

>It's trash but I can't explain why, just take my word for it
Retard

>someone voices their opinion
>YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT?
Grow up.

>Spouts bullshit
>Can't back it up
R E T A R D

it wasn't just regenerating, each time it come up, it was a new body type, to counter the exact type of dmg he suffered death with the previous body

that's way he enjoyed so much the fight with the curly dude, because he was changing his ''body'' too (first the big robot, then the monocycle(?), then the upgraded muscle body, and then the normal one) and after he got no more ways to change, the battle became boring for the boss and killed him.

I assume the reason why he was weak again back attacks is because he didn't had many deaths that way and he didn't know how to counter that. Maybe he had to see the attacks to understand them and regenerate his body accordantly