Global Warmi-

Global warming is re-
Pic related is my home in Louisiana

Your house looks like shit. Also, shouldn't global warming make things.... I don't know.... Warmer?

It is okay. Not the best can admit that but its mine and comfy

It does look comfy...

Weather is not climate

this might surprise you but shitty withering dying potted plants are not aesthetically pleasing

Bet that's the first white you've seen in that neighborhood in a long time.

>What is cherry picking

its called climate change.

this stop being a fact denying faggot. You make the rest of us look just as retarded

>extreme weather patterns across the globe
>massive hurricanes, flooding, snow, all within Texas in just a few months
>record temperatures in California cause build up of dry debris creating unprecedented amounts of fire
>b-b-but it snowed somewhere it shouldn't!
>this proves there are no extreme weather patterns!

>tfw no snow in TN
>tfw it's going to be a warm winter again
fucking sick of it. I WANT A GODDAMN WINTER DAMNIT.
I HAVE WINTER GEAR THAT I CANT FUCKING USE BECAUSE LAST WEEK IT WAS IN THE 60's FUCKSAKE.

Makes extreme climate changes or temperature changes. It's supposedly why we have stronger hurricanes and harder hitting typhoons.

It doesn't look comfy, it looks 90 degrees, that looks very uncomfy.

Birmingham, alabama at 8:00am

forgot my face again

>EXTREME GOYIM!!
>LISTEN AND BELIEVE!!

Weather is affected via climate you fucking clown lmao. Yes, let's fuck the atmosphere and assume all atmospheric phenomenon like weather is not altered or factored by said atmospheric changes

wHJat iS ANECdotal EviDence
waHT clIMAte iSnT tHe sAMe aS wEAther?

Another good snow here in Georgia. Almost like being back in Alaska again.

user you're wasting your breathe on mobile home oil field barons and coal mining capitalist LOL. Billy Bob Gunn is late for his shift down at the local espestos plant. Hill billy go home.

>record snowfall not seen since the 1940's
>these things happen about every 100 years.
>just about right on time

CLIMATE CHANGE IS A MYTH

fires get worse because technology has allowed natural fuel to build up

none of what you said is correct. The weather isn't extreme because you're a child with no memory and a moron who doesn't check previous records.

That’s cause you’re down under m8. Looks perfectly fine here.

Don't let the emu get to you. Most of us would love to own a house

>espestos
Please, kill yourself.

Oh boy, you should check the records from a couple hundred years ago. The climate changes drastically on its own due to solar cycles and volcanoes long before humans even considered industrialization.

Is this supposed to prove something?

Nigga flipping the image just makes it 270 degrees.

so fucking stupid

by this logic does it being hot somewhere prove global warming?

Seriously how are people this fucking dumb it amazes me

Cali is burning because they don't land manage like they need too. They spend all the money letting illegals kill Americans and supporting welfare claims while making sure you can smoke weed with your comfort dog and not shooting guns legally. Get the fuck off this board you shit stain.

Minnesotan checking in, want to buy a snowmobile so you can have fun in that snow? Doing a motor swap on my sled right now, it will be ready to run on Saturday. $3,200, any takers?

>mfw Louisiana and Alabama got snow before Illinois
I had a few days high temp in the 20s but no snow yet

If Greenland was hot it might be news

Does this look like Craigslist you fucking fag?

Can you prove it is due to manmade climate change?

And climate was changing before man exited.
Just stick the original term Global warming. It's going too slowly though, I'm buying a coal burning stove to speed it up.

Wow, snowed once. Totally offsets a summer of hurricanes and 80 degree November in Canada.

People who dispute this should watch the Sepp Holzer video on hugelkultur beds. A small change in how you organise your garden creates a microclimate which can raise the average temperature a few degrees - meaning growing things you otherwise could not, and not losing some plants to frost.
Cities are exactly the same, the climate is different, windier and colder in the winter, and warmer in the summer because of all the asphalt.

Hopefully it keeps all the niggers inside. I predict a lower crime rate over the next couple of days.

No snow in Pensacola and Trump is coming here tonight. What did he mean by this?

Well.. yeah but who fucked up the atmosphere, that's the question... the world will get to see the real answer. It's only fair right?

No shit

Town is 93% White and the nigger 3% are all isolated in this subdivision on the edge of town surrounded by 5 miles of wilderness on all sides. Nigs here arent allowed to live near whites.

>hurricunts

The El Nino is over there is gonna be more hurricanes jackass. Its been down since 2005

We were basically taught this as kids. I've always lived in the "country" and it is how they explained the rain every day in summer that you could set your clock to, yet no rain in/over the city unless it was a storm system. I don't believe in overall global climate change but there are, like you alluded to, micro-climate changes.

GLOBAL TEMPERATURES ARE INCREASING!!!

THERE WILL BE NO POLARE ICE BY 2014!!!

SNOW WILL SOON BE A THING OF THE PAST!!!!!

SEND (((US))) MORE MONEY!!!

AHHHHHHHHH...The weather outside is frightful.