Ao no Exorcist Kyoto Fujouou Hen

New episode is out

Who is that nu male

ayy those snake sluts are hot

I don't really like faithful manga adaptations.

Is the second season as bad as the first one? I wasn't particularly a fan of it before the retarded OC ending either.

Is Shiemi still best girl? I'll watch for her maybe.

Shiemi has always been the worst girl and a retard though.

Take that back

eyebrows is best girl

No.

Shiemi is still cute
they retconned they original ending and go back to follow the way the manga did

bump

Yes they're all cute

Shiemi best girl, you cocksucker

Feels a bit late to start the first season after already watching a good three episodes but I'm gonna do it anyway. Super weird to see how chill everything is in this first episode.

Forgot to make the thread earlier. Had the whole MAGA thing.

Santa Claus?

Maybe if you pay her $50.

I still can't help but miss the first OP with that saxophone intro and somewhat synced animation for the first 30 seconds

I feel like this new OP is a bit... slow for this series? The last part of it has no hype.

I'm happy we get no shitposting, but I'm sad we are so dead.
I like it surprisingly a lot so far.

Can I come down hr chimney then?

I'm sure she wont mind. She is fairly used goods anyway.

this
It was a while ago when I watched season 1 but I remember enjoying it a lot
kinda disappointed in the lack of interest here

Might need a parachute

Younger sister has a cute voice
Middle sister has cute expressions

How many dicks has she had?

Snek is cute, mentor is kinda off-putting, eyebrows is bro-tier, bland girl is irritating.

Is this show worth watching? I need another good shounen series to get into after finishing Yu Yu Hakusho

This season has a different director doesn't it? I can feel a huge drop in quality in framing the shots. It feels so bland whereas I felt the original was fairly interesting to look at.

Yeah, but watch first season only till ep ~17 (I don't remember exact number), the rest is anime original and this season completely ignores that shit.

15 is the last episode they remain faithful

in episode 16 onwards they start messing up with anime original stuff

Izumo was and still is best girl, user.

I just want her to be happy.

15? I downloaded up to 17. So I should stop at 15 instead of 17?

Same.

Stop at 16, the first half of episode 17 is cannon i believe though.

Is it the 5/10 anime of this season ?

Dropped the manga long ago, Shima and Izumo improved their relationship?

DUDE

>WE WUZ SHITPOSTAN ON 4CHIN AND SHIET
Fuck off.

Is this 12 or 24 eps?

If its 12 it'll just be the Impure King arc which is a pity because shit goes down immediately afterwards with Lucifer.

Yes, then read the manga until Rin starts training with candles.
16 has the sword nicking , Rin being stronger than he actually is, etc..

No Shima's chances died when he got her mother killed and left her for dead after handing her over to the evilest guy in the manga

WEED LMAO

How is she expecint Rin to do any progress with her dressing like that? I would only think about roasting her insides with my blue flames.

Stitch anyone?

Shiemi was much cuter in S1. Her looks doesn't match her personality anymore.

too trashy for me/10

>dyed hair two color hair
>barely there leopard print bikini top
>ripped short shorts
>fishnet stockings
>slutty exorcist tats
It's like the author was trying too hard to make her sexy and just threw together the trashiest thing he could think of.

>ass fangs
>vagina bones
>two tone hair
She is like a creation from Shindol.

What else to you think Suguro and the Sociopath will find in Samael's basement? And what did eyepatch mean by "timelines"?

> Hair tainted by demonic ancestry.
> Branded at birth because she is literally the offspring of an ongoing sex pact.
The "dresses like a cheap hooker" I'll give you.

I hope you don't think those are actual excuses for her being overtly trashy looking. The author chose to design her the way she is. He could have easily changed her to look less trashy if he wanted.

>Having something against a scantily clad desireable woman.

We gay around here.

I have nothing against beautiful women, but have some self respect man. She looks like she sucks dick for a living.

Post the original version baka

This whole season is gonna take place in Kyoto right? It's a shame since it's such a shitty setting. True Cross is a much cooler setting.

Oh yeah, if I stop with the old season should I watch the movie? Still on episode 7 and only going until 8 today so I should be finished with the first season tomorrow.

The movie is fantastic. Make sure to watch it.

>she is literally the offspring of an ongoing sex pact.
What?

I see. Izumo is going to end with Bon isn't she?

You are a good man. Good luck.

god fucknig damnit why didnt they just adapt the first half of this arc at the end of ss1
the build up in ss2 is too slow and it's killing my enjoyment for this show
fuck

I would be totally okay with them just skipping to right after this arc.

crying izumo a cute

Izumo is always cute.

Snake hags are seriously cute and hot.

Izumo is still the best though.

I seriously need Izumo anime spinoff

Well, she is for Yukio.

Yukio was going to do something bad to Shura in the pursuit of power. He doesn't deserve her hot body.

MAI WAIFU.

I started reading the manga again and just got to the part where Izumo's mom dies. I'm really annoyed that they have a sort of reconciliation at the end there because the mother was a whore and everything is entirely her fault. I'm also really pissed at Shima and will be even more pissed when everyone forgives him in the end. Shounen stuff needs to stop with the forgiveness shit. Some people are just bad or make bad choices and do things that should not be forgiven.

But I agree with you

Jesus it's like I'm reading an M. Night Shyamalan film.

I was disappointed because It was cool when Shima fucked them everyone in that group was too bland and good, this felt like a cop out.

But there's still hope I guess to make Shima's character interesting.

Well he's still an aloof asshole and it's unclear which side he's truly with but seeing as this is a shounen I'm sure he'll come back in the end.

>It's all daijobu because we are all nakamas!

Insta-drop if that happens.

And Iąm still disappointed it didn't happen.
Fucking Rin had to wake up.

>he got to fuck tsundere snake hag and is engaged to her
Mamushi is cute as fuck and the sexual tension makes it all hotter. Juzo is the luckiest guy in the whole series so far.

>they made another season
does it go in a different direction than the ending plot of the first season? only autists read manga but I'm pretty sure s1 ending was anime only

they reckoned the anime-only episodes from the first season.

Literally why is this little turd in the show?

>ugly
>unremarkable
>annoying voice
>does very little of note

That's what I was thinking too. Everything about her design screams "Oh yeah, this is a shounen manga. Better make some designated fap fodder."

Damn right.
I would pound the Snek sisters so hard.

Yeah I really dislike him too

>he
Kazue Kato is a woman

The anime original plot has been retconned out

I just realized what makes me laugh so much about this guy's design nowadays: he's wearing glasses designed for 30 year old women. No wonder he finds Rin so problematic when he's looking at him through those lenses.

I hate those a faggots and their "muh is the son of Satan"

What's with Japan and blaming the kids for their fathers being assholes? In the rest of the universe people are nice to kids with troublesome fathers, not the oposite.

its just a cartoon bro chill out

Is this show any good?

To be fair the foxes admitted they had babied her to the point she couldn't even raise her kids like an adult, and when your turned into a mummy on life support because of your own actions for years you can maybe see how much of a shit you are.

Still was too sudden.

Shima doesn't care about any sides. He's doing it because he loves backstabbing everyone. It's his dream job.

It's okay. I mean, for example, it's a lot less tedious than the exorcist show with Benio (who is very cute although not as cute as Izumo.) If you watch the original, then only watch up to the point he busts out the blue flames and sets shit on fire: the rest of that series was filler and veered off canon.

And here's a picture of Satania.

I already watched the original series, I'm asking if this season is good.

Japan isn't the problem, at all.
The twins have been raised as human beings but aren't. It's like Pittbulls, even looking perfectly docile, they were bred to kill and you never know when their genes will wake up. There is a reason why Rin can't control his flames. It's what he is. A latent Berserk. People in this world would be fools to ever forget and totally turn their backs to him.

>Is Shiemi still best girl?
>still
wat

No. The arc in the manga is already disappointing so its no surprise that the anime would turn out to be the same