This man is now technically a millionaire because the dumbass sjw left banned him(and basically all of the alt right)...

This man is now technically a millionaire because the dumbass sjw left banned him(and basically all of the alt right) from virtually every platform imaginable, causing him to have to only use bitcoin, which has skyrocketed in value. If places like the daily stormer are accumulating millions of dollars they are going to start having a massive effect on virtually anything they want. Anyone got any predictions as to how this is all going to play out? (Supposing he converts it to enough cash to sustain himself before bitcoin inevitably crashes and burns again)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=534wv52MI6k
youtube.com/watch?v=Xmi-GtBG5vw
twitter.com/NeonaziWallets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this politics-related?

It was in the news, which ties into the bitcoin boom so kind of.

it is boring is what it is

>weev

That dude called me a faggot on twitter

What an honour

nice gif

mind if i save?

I know right

It's yours user

can i get a quick rundown on this greasy dude

good luck cashing it out before it crashes

also, Jew

I loved his poem "Howl".

>can i get a quick rundown on this greasy dude

oldfag Sup Forumstard and EDiot
got bust for "hacking"
went to jail
got raped by niggers
became a Nazi to stop getting raped by niggers
Idiots worship him

weev is a subversive kike
and there will be a place for him alongside mike enoch

Wow someones first day in the pro-white movement.

Enoch is worse. I can understand Weev's motivations more coming from that prison setting. Kike Enoch keeps popping up in everything. Like a forced meme. How do you go from being married to a Jew to trying to insert yourself as an ad hoc leader and graft yourself to any "rising star" in this movement? Guy is cancer. I had to drop a fairly decent YT channel (Demographics is Destiny) when they started forcing this meme.

He was a white nationalist long before he went to prison dipshit

There's a livejournal white nationalist blog of his from 2008, way before he went to jail

At first glance, I'd have to predict that they'll spend it all on Doritos and beard-grooming products.

He's talked about this when someone brought it up (since some "nazi tracker" was tracking his wallet), he said it's all transactions and he sold a bunch when they were like $50 each because he needed the cash.

>he said it's all transactions
*all transactions the wallet's had
Dunno if he's telling the truth, I'm not really into btc stuff.

I wish weev called me a faggot on twitter. He only congratulated me for guessing his hieght.

Speaking of his twitter, where's he gone to since he was banned from gab?

3/10, Andy.

>"millions" of dollars
>influence
Cute.

weev.net is it iirc

Is he actually a millionaire or is that just speculation?
It would really be funny if he had been forced to buy bitcoins because he got banned from everything. If he did that he really is a millionaire by now.

He has some jewish blood, according to his mom.

Go home 8chaim

fuck this cancer on the white race. he's a spoiled fucking brat of a liberal family who lost the ability to be realistic in lue of shitty philosophies and too much drug taking.

he has two black step brothers and he basically is reactionary fuck boy drug addict loser

Fucking what.

you heard me, he came from the state of arkansas and only became racist from growing up in the south with liberal parents who adopted two black kids. he always looked down on them and held animosity towards them because he was the baby boy of the family. years later he would do a bunch of drugs and get good and computers.

hes a fucking flake extremist cry baby

not true at all
no he is far from it

No I'm fucking whating at you calling a guy who was illegally arrested and essentially banned from his home country a spoiled brat.

The white nationalists are really following a 5'4" part-kike who has a ginger pube beard?

cry me a fucking river he did it to himself by being a fuck boy and fucking with people with more money and power than himself.

yes it is because he said all that on a radio/podcast interview. i heard him say it himself. hes a fuck boy reactionary because mommy and daddy adopted

weev advocates for a race war and the killing of children because his mouth wrote checks his ass couldnt cash to people in real power and now he's super sore about it crying from some serb country or some shit.

fuck his gay little larper act and tell him to go see a fucking shrink about that inferiority complex he's rocking

WHITE SHARIA for WHITE AFGHANISTAN user
Go grow your beard and make an AK-47 for the DOTR.

>bowl cuts memes

go get on some antidepressants

weev is a hero. you haven't done 1% of what he's done for the cause. you probably don't even know 1% of what he's done

the Daily Stormer was directly cited in the "Restoring Internet Freedom" order as an example of internet freedom currently being fragile and entirely in the hands of a few individual services and registrars.

you sound like a bitter shitlib

Except weev has claimed multiple times to be Jewish and is the spitting image of a stereotypical Jew. Claiming his Jewish ethnicity is probably the only sincere thing weev has ever done, and his counterfeit nature is basically Jewish culture in a nutshell. He and Enoch are cut from the same cloth.

Week and I have been on good terms even before he faced jail time and went full neonazi. You must be a faggot.

You play this brainlet character well. 10/10 acting

Meme flag faggot

I never claimed to be Jewish.

When my mother was being attacked by the ADL and antifa because I was a public anti-Semite, she made a claim that I had a great-great Jewish grandparent. I believed it at the time, it was the first I heard of it.

Since then, Sup Forums has dug through my ancestry through the 19th century and not found any Jews, so it seems less likely. I clearly don't look much like Ginsburg except that we both have glasses and a similar beard, nice try shlomo.

I never said I was a Jew. I said I had distant Jewish ancestry. That turned out not to be the case, but whatever kike

Here's some tire NECKLACING to get you excited

Hi weev
Let me write for the stormer

>He and Enoch are cut from the same cloth.
You're STILL going on with the Enoch is a jew meme? You realize he's released his 23&me right? Not even just a screenshot, he released the url.
There's a reason no one believes you kikes anymore.

kek your mum is smart af
shame she destroyed the chance of you ever being the next Hitler.
I tip my hat to you old friend, hope you can be a leader of a white tribe in the white afghanistan come 2030.

>weev is on my Steam friends list

guy is based. Fuck your (((optics)))

Hey we've do you have a MINDS account?

Roasties hate Bitcoin. It represents men getting the true value of their labour without having the 'bull' state cuck them out of it to hand over to roasties.

Message me on the BBS for the style guide. Anglin is looking to hire up CONSISTENT writers. That means you do n posts a day, 5-7 days a week. n =1 is fine. Write a few practice articles and I'll give you feedback. If we publish anything you write among them we'll pay you the fee, which is $14.88 a post. You can generally churn them out according to the style guide in 40 minutes, which makes it a decent living wage. Oh also, you get paid in Bitcoin which has been pretty lucrative for all the authors so far.

Leave Mike Enoch alone.

He was instrumental in my redpilling. Weev is just a literal crazy person who is good at computers and self admitted Jew, Mike is a deep thinker who has turned A LOT of young men into /ourguy/s

Brah aren't you afraid of getting infiltrated by jews or feds or by commies?
Then again those are just freelance writers that are going to have their articles edited by your staffs eh hmm.

Will do, I have been active that much on the BBS lately but I'm in a book club.

weavus rich? wash that beard.

Anglin no longer gives people bylines until they've been a staff writer for a very long time, and yes everything is reviewed by an editor before publication.

I hope that guy was guilty of the hopefully terrible crime the mob accused him of

What's the latest you've caught an infiltrator?

youtube.com/watch?v=534wv52MI6k

Being a nigger is more than enough

honestly, we don't really worry about infiltrators. basically I assume everyone I talk to could be rolled by the feds or foreign intelligence services but who the hell cares, we are a frog meme posting site

someone's a bit salty today

Weev argued with me respectfully about whether Martin Luther's theology was preferable to Wotanism.

enoch alluded to being jewish on his podcast more than once and lied about having a jewish ultra-SJW wife to people donating to TRS, which is a kikey as fuck thing to pull
and as for weev I dont think hes ever told the truth about anything, he lies about his lies ffs, it's pure stupidity to take anything he says seriously instead of just being entertained by his insanity

No, but Sup Forums is general news not politics any more, unless they make me a mod then every OT post I can find will be deleted.

Bitcoin bitcoin hey look bitcoin should be in Sup Forums but bitcoin because bitcoin fascinates niggers who think they'll be rich so they shill bitcoin bitcoin bitcoin all over in hopes of bitcoin yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

fuck you, he's a good for nothing big mouth faggot who has to hide from the government not because hes a hero, its because hes a shit stirring little sociopath sending faxes out about how he wants to kill children. fuck him and let him get hit by the cia quicker please.

go eat some more spooks

Shiiiiet convert some of that into gold and buy a few houses

>Bitcoin will crash HARD
youtube.com/watch?v=Xmi-GtBG5vw

twitter.com/NeonaziWallets

Your response?

>based in mental illness

>more than once
There's only one even remotely questionable statement, and even that's out of context.
You're relying on soundbites from a podcast where he has >400 hours of off the cuff content over DNA evidence, I think you've chosen what you want to believe in and literally nothing would convince you otherwise.

stop talking about race shit like pokemon cards because its cringy as shit

What part of my post is pokemon-esque?

Check it out everyone it's Mark the brainlet.

even if he didn't test ashkenazi and just thought he had jewish background because his parents claimed it, that wouldnt even be that big of a deal if he had been up front about it
but ffs, at the bare mininum he lied to his fanbase about having a far-left jewish wife, who fanbois claim he's divorced but there's no actual evidence of that having ever happened. I wouldnt be surprised if Ames wasnt still supporting his beady-eyed fat ass financially
but that's the problem with all these e-celeb "movement leaders," they're at best lying kikes and at worst caricatures of fed plants literally saying "LOL hey kids let's blow up a federal building!"

>but ffs, at the bare mininum he lied to his fanbase about having a far-left jewish wife
I'm not arguing that, it's pretty fucking obvious he did that, I'm arguing that he's not jewish.
>who fanbois claim he's divorced but there's no actual evidence of that having ever happened
He says he's divorced, my guess is he's separated and/or going through the divorce procedure, I think he has said he has said on the shoah his lawyer's told him not to talk about it. I highly doubt they're financially connected (other than her fleecing him for cash as you'd expect), there's too many people around him now he's public that'd be able to expose it.

I think if you've been holding Bitcoin it might be prudent to take some profits. Not to exit your Bitcoin position entirely, but to at least take some cash on hand to hedge for some sort of failure. I've done this myself because of this all time high. It definitely does not hurt to be diversified away from Bitcoin.

I also think that Richard has no skin in this game and has a habit of making (absurdly wrong) hard predictions like the following:

* Brexit is gonna fail (and that's good, because the EU is good. except in Ukraine, mysteriously, which is the only country that white people actually get something good from it)

* Biden is gonna be the nominee, not Hillary
Trump will be impeached within 8 months. It came and passed, Trump is still the President, and FYI I am way richer because of people saying this (thanks to those shitlibs on Fairlay who gave me a >30% return on Bitcoin on a bet for Trump).

*Things would be no different had Hillary won

* The RAISE Act will worsen immigration
* The economy is gonna tank

FYI-- the thing driving Bitcoin's price spiral upwards is its impending listing on the world's biggest commodities markets. It gets CBOE listing on the 10th, which is going to open up a huge amount of potential speculators. This is a normie exchange, one of the biggest commodities derivatives markets in the world. That's a big deal. i think this is probably pretty good for bitcoin longterm, but perhaps the current exuberance is somewhat irrational.

That being said i think spencer's target price of $250 for bitcoin is very unlikely. I'd be willing to cut him some options contracts at the $500 strike price range if he's serious, but he isn't. He's just attention seeking.

Taking profits on Bitcoin's insane price drive upwards is reasonable. I, for the record, have done so. I also still hold Bitcoin, and it's where the majority of my assets are. My second largest position is in Monero. I have a small position in Tezos. That's my portfolio.

When will you come back to USA?

I'm fucking pissed that I didn't jump on the buttcoin bandwagon, but hey, that's life for you.
I'm glad many of /ourguys/ have been making a killing off it. Funding is always a major issue.

politically incorrect
not politics you mongrel

Hes not allowed to have a bank account so he has zero liquidity

You can't predict the future man, for all you knew it'd be dead within a month.

I know, and hindsight is always 20/20. I also know that if I DID buy in way back then, I would've dumped it after the first blip thinking I'd make bank from a 5x increase not knowing that if I HODL'd for a few more years, I would've gotten an insane return on investment. But still, it's just one of those things you can't help but think about