How is she so best? I mean seriously

How is she so best? I mean seriously.

No

>Humans suck...but I still had to grab what her momma gave her.

Max CHA.

Long hair.

EYEBROWS
Y
E
B
R
O
W
S

Hairy pussy.

because she was able to do a lot of bad shit and get away with it because good guy plot twist

Because you're a dumb boot-licking fascist.

>boot-licking fascist
>dumb

It's her personality plus her ass.

Short hair Satsuki is best Satsuki.

You'll get a free pass because you said
>best Satsuki
Short hair is disgusting, though.

All Satsuki is best Satsuki.

>licking boots
>something that intelligent people do without any sort of ulterior motive

ma nigga

Because she has best eyebrows

wolf pussy

Patrician taste

Full version of that image for you

>short hair
>best

She's big.

For you.

She certainly is.

>acts all high and mighty and dominant
>gets molested by her own mom

She had to go along with it so she could build up her forces to try to stop her.

She truly has magnificent eyebrows

My nigga

>schools in surrounding districts using a competitors clothing
>Launch a literal invasion to force them to buy her corporations uniforms and eliminate her competition using her personal army of child soldiers equipped with her supersoldier Goku Uniforns™
>mfw

Best Onechan.

THIS

>violating the NAP

Truly.

I wish I could of been here when that scene of Ryuuko struggling to try and call Satsuki "sis"

Those scenes were building up my forces if you get what I'm saying.

>when some kids playing football from a different school accidentally hit your tank with a football, violating the mobile NAP doctrine, so you blow up their school with your army of child soldiers in tanks and force them to be your slaves with you mind controlling uniforms which then technically are voluntarily wearing because they decided to violate the NAP

Giantess Satsuki?

YES
E
S

>still waiting for them to come back

You're aware that our rocket program was literally built with Nazis, right?
WW2 was a game of technological catchup with Germany at every stage, and towards the end, they started wrecking shit with their new toy.

If the Nazi scientists really were fascists at heart then they wouldn't have worked so hard for America AND the Soviet Union. I doubt there were many scientists screaming "HEIL" and wasting their time at Hitler rallies just because they genuinely thought Hitler was gonna save the world; if they'll work for anyone that I think that just means they're more or less indifferent to ideologies. I'm not saying the Germans were dumb or anything like that. I mean the majority was, but the majority of any population is practically retarded, I'm not saying Americans or any other Europeans are any better, I'm just saying that anyone with a lick of dignity can't enjoy kissing people's asses for fun as a form of government.

Of course I'm talking out of my ass here, but it seems that way to me.

Fuck off Nisio