Any well thought out opinions on Putin? I need to hear from a couple of you

Any well thought out opinions on Putin? I need to hear from a couple of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/28/sports/olympics/russia-doping.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Putin great man did wonders for the Russians and Europe. Putin stronk

great guy, would vote for him if i was russian.

he good man I enjoy he ride horse xaxaxa funny help promote image among proletariat

Putin is daddy

Don't know enough about his policies, but have heard nothing but good things.

maybe form your own opinion you FUCKING retard

Hes not afraid of cheating and seems to be a fairly standard russian strong man leader type. Russians are everywhere here, inside our industry and internets.

He even cheated in the olympics...

nytimes.com/2017/11/28/sports/olympics/russia-doping.html

How was Russia perceived at the beggining of his rule?

How is Russia perceived today?

All you need to know.

putin is my daddy

He's a mongoloid

he dindu nuffin' he a good boy

1. Very crappy and breaking down. Corrupt.

2. Semi crappy and still breaking down. Spent allot on a military that kinda works. Corrupt.

After he takes over Finland and the Baltics and Ukraine, he'll probably settle down and be nice.

conman,thief ,globalist who wants white russians mongrelised
also
>inb4 kremlin brigade starts damage control

go away you retarded snownigger

You forgot saving the country from another civil war and winning the war in chechnya

Kamelåså?

Vladimir will annex the nordic countries and it will be no one fault but yours.

I wonder if russia is going to just fall apart without a person likeputin in charge, it seems like that kind of place.

I know sweet fuck all about russia as it is today though.

fuck off with your shill threads you filthy kike, sage

Good on foreign policy, questionable on domestic policy. I need to see how he leaves the throne before I decide if he was a great ruler or a horrible ruler. If he ensures a stable democratic transition of power to the next guy in 2024, I say Putin did a great job. If he doesn't and changes constitution to allow 3 terms in a row, maybe he did more damage than good.

I fear nothing with this man on my team. He eats sjws and craps nukes!

>conman,thief ,globalist
Reminder that Yeltsin literally bought the election and was caught with a box full of us dollars outside his campaign offices. Reminder that his entire campaign was funded with stolen cash. Everyone forgets that despite the fact that Putin's Kremlin is corrupt, it's less corrupt than Yeltsin's Kremlin, so in that regard Putin did an okay job. And obviously before Yeltsin we had USSR which was so corrupt there's no point even talking about it.

China will continue to expand into Russian territory and take what they want. It's habbening. Vlad is powerless to stop this.

The feminine form of Putin is Putina. This sounds close or closer to putang. Which is el spanisho for putang or pussy. He was born from a pussy. Think about that before your dick gets hard next time. Other than that, seems like a mildly nationalistic mildly capable leader of a country that seems to lack it.

I actually did Garner something I hadn't thought of already amongst the shit posts. Thanks to those who answered me correctly. This is actually to help me on a school project. Just looking for opinions to add to this slide show that I didn't already mention.

A tiny bloody midget, hands covered in shit up to elbows, standing on his knees pissing into his own soup, shitting into his own pasta. A tiny midget named Punya serves as a jester to the world. He makes funny things, the midget. he annexes peninsulas, he indiscriminately drops rusty bombs in random places and claps his sweaty hands in anticipation of acknowledgment, he shits into his own pasta, he submerges into the bubbling pus of abscesses of preceding dictators, he sucks from bedsores of General Secretaries and ulcers of the Tsars, he rubs his tiny body off the lichen of the Orthodox church. He does everything to make everyone laugh, everyone but Russians.

He serves as world's clown, and does so gladly. A legless retarded dwarf is being fucked by a pig on an arena while reciting pseudointellectual passages from a book on thallassocracies and tellurocracies. He likes sophisticated words, the midget. And the world is laughing and is throwing apple cores and orange peels at him, and he sees is as a sign of acknowledgment. Well, maybe it is. Maybe the only reason why our nation is still allowed to exist in the sublunary realm is to make everyone laugh.

If you think he's a Russian nationalist - you're wrong.
If you think that he's a USSR fan who wants to restore the commie empire - you're wrong.

He is just an unscrupulous mafia member and a totally corrupted kgb agent.

I think he's incompetent. I mean he's good at staying in power but bad at improving his country. he only impress weaklings

Pretty, cool guy.

He looks like my dad so he's probably a cunt.

SEETHING

Try to convince me he's not a corrupted communist. I'll wait.

Those are both good traits since idealists cannot run Russia. Russians are like other Muslims (your demographics are slipping, can't fight it) in that they are beasts only governable by monsters. The purpose of Russia is to enrich the oligarchs. The purpose of Russians is to serve those oligarchs, so that's all that happens. Based Kadyrov will replace Putin.

> Russians are like other Muslims
American WASPs and other niggers.

Putin is a thief.

Just to be clear here, you understand that WASPs are largely Democrats and live in the New England and DC area. They are 'mainline' protestants that suck Catholic dick. I just don't know what you said, I don't disagree.

>pol
>well thought out

You're a loser

EURASIAN CENTURY

They are going to buy the fiords get you a Trump hotel and fill top to bottom with arabs with an harem of 40 saami blondes.

All under Putin cautious tutelage.

the future savior and hero of the west

He’s a true alpha.