Arizona cop ,Philip Brailsford, executed a civilian in front of his wife and was found not guilty

Arizona cop ,Philip Brailsford, executed a civilian in front of his wife and was found not guilty.

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/01/28/charted-the-20-deadliest-jobs-in-america/
azfamily.com/story/33449720/mesa-cop-facing-murder-charge-very-confident-hell-be-exonerated
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger shouldn't have reached for a gun
I would have shot as well

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/01/28/charted-the-20-deadliest-jobs-in-america/

Bootlickers will use this as an excuse for the cops executing unarmed people.
>Bootlickers will use this as an excuse for the cops executing unarmed people.

There are two countries in the world where police officers will point a rifle to your head for no reason: the US and Brazil.

Manlet cop should have de-escalated the situation. He was in zero danger with that many other officers around him. Cop deserves a firing squad. Not the chair, not the needle, he deserves getting lined against a wall and shot by officers of the law.

This cocksucker deserves to be heckled in the streets.

Philip Brailsford is a god damn murderer

>"i'm not here to be diplomatic"

Yes you are?
He had him fucking completely under control

Worst part is they found him NOT GUILTY of reckless manslaughter and 2nd degree murder so this literal psychopathic murderer gets to walk the streets...

GET ON THE GROUND
PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR
CROSS YOUR LEGS
NO THE OTHER FOOT OVER THE OTHER FOOT
NOW PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE GROUND
NOW PUT THEM UP
UP IN THE AIR MOTHERFUCKER I WILL SHOOT
NOW DOWN ON THE GROUND AGAIN
YOU WILL DIE IF YOU FAIL
PUT YOUR LEG AROUND THE OTHER LEG
HANDS ON THE GROUND
THIS IS NOT A CONVERSATION
NOW IN THIS WEIRD POSITION THAT I'VE PUT YOU IN WHERE YOU'RE BASICALLY A PILE OF MEAT THAT CAN'T MOVE IN ANYWAY
WIGGLE YOUR EARS
DO SOME CLOGGIN'
DO THE MACARENA
HANDS UP AGAIN
PUT THEM DOWN AGAIN
CRAWL MOTHERFUCKER

He's hot

Would bang.

The cop's gun

He was an unarmed and drunk pulling up his trousers (which were falling).

As a reward he got 5 bullets to the back of the head by psychopath Philip Mitchell Brailsford.

reminder cops are niggers with the legal protection of kikes. Their only purpose is to ruin you life, do not support the police

wow a white pussy on a power trip?
never heard of that before.

I think this is on par with Kate Steinle.

>clear cut case of cold blooded murder
>murderer gets to walk free

I think this may be literally fake news ie a psyop. Why are they releasing the whole uncensored shooting on major news sites. Very strange. Is this story meant to make the population accept this sort of thing as normal?

He WANTED to kill someone though. Why else give out a bunch of fucked up instructions. He knew the scared guy would fuck it up. That cop deserves the worst kind of punishment.

ahahaha

> Ancap

Nobody in the world respects your opinion.

Oh oh spaggetti oh he dun goofed this time.

>YOU'RE FUCKED
edgy weak ass nerd detected
explains the "though guy" cliches and the panicked shrieking.

Is that Ned Flanders ?

azfamily.com/story/33449720/mesa-cop-facing-murder-charge-very-confident-hell-be-exonerated

>very confident he will be exonerated

And he was. The fucking psycho gets to walk. Fucking tragedy in Arizona.

holy fuck look at this literal soyboy pussy.

did this fucking faggot even serve/ You'd think buddy had some PTSD from being in the stan the way he was acting.
what a fucking pussy.
poor kid was crying and scared to death. this is why people hate pigs.

Police officers can do no wrong. Also killing niggers is apart of policing.

>pearl clutching wording
fuck off. they were both idiots. the world is full of them. why do you care about this one specifically? do you think if you complain enough that cops will suddenly vanish and you'll get your anarchist paradise?

Ad hom gives me no reason to even acknowledge you, regardless enjoy the (you)

You forgot PEW PEW at the end

He detoured/delayed

Unfortunately Phil Brailsford, the murderer, was found not guilty by a woefully incompetent jury who was not allowed to view the footage of abuse.

jesus christ this is some next level incompetence

We have the 2nd amendment for this exact reason

> Ad hominem

Only ever truly heard e-celebs say that and extremely pretentious pseudo-intelligent dumbcunts. You fit the stereotype perfectly.

Why was it so hard for them to get the hotel key to work? Did he have the wrong room?

MANLETS WIN AGAIN

PUTTING LANKLET SAVAGES IN THE GROUND

>think a moving arm is a weapon
>can't use a room key
>the state of american education

nice

>allowed to view the footage of abuse.
Oh well that's ok we can make it go viral all over the internet and we bloody will to.

Besides the fact they were not idiots were gonna do something about this guy unloading into a someone kneeling on the ground right? Dude can't just execute someone and walk away

What's with all these cops getting these gay tattoos? He's obviously a brain dead low IQ'd degenerate fit for the oven. These are the same type of squirming toads that blew a hole in Randy Weavers wife.
>if you make a mistake you will not survive.
pre-meditated murder mindset.

Article should read
>Unarmed Texan fatally shot and murdered by ex-Mesa PD officer Philip Mitchell Brailsford for pulling up pants on vacation

>Found not guilty by Jury of Down syndrome retards.

>BE AMERICAN
>GET SHOT

>i said lick it

Another day in the US of A

I agree completely. This is a fuckin tragedy of another level. This “Philip Brailsford” cock stain doesn’t deserve to breathe free air. He should have 20 to life behind bars.

Fuck Arizona for allowing him to walk.

I just don’t fucking understand why he didn’t let the guy approach him whilst his hands were in the air. Is he a fucking mong or is he psychotic?

He was on a power trip

>america at it again

just nuke yourselves please, waste of a country

Clearly psychotic. You can see it in his little beady eyes. He even smirks and smiles during deliberation the whole time like a fucking demon.

he might do some sick maneuvers and kick the gun out of soy boy's hands and shoot of all the officers

I say we send something to his house, call him or the attorney general and escalate this shit

>Bootlickers will defend this

Disgusting. This cop should go to jail. Are they really so scared to just walk up to a man who has his face and hands down on the ground? Cops are worse than niggers and more cowardly than Jews.

Give like a million little fucking orders like they were this guy's fucking drill sergeant and act like he wasn't under immense pressure. All those guns pointed at you, anyone would have broke.

He was probably having a panic attack from the moment the two walked out of their door with no clue what was going on

>cop tells him to keep his hands in the air, multiple times
>dummy reaches towards his pants

why do you guys think the cop is not in the right here? because the victim isn't black?

Here's a condensed timeline.
>12m50s he appears visible to the camera. is told to get down on the ground he does

>from 13m to about 13m40s he does this, then he joins his hands in front of them, immediately is told not to. Then immediately puts them in front of himself spread out again. He does this.

>Then from 13m50s all the way up to 16m23s he has his hands on top of his head. on 16m23s he then puts him in front of himself spread out again.

>he is then at 16m43s told to put his hands behind his back. Then up in the air, then UP IN THE AIR so he puts them all the way up ridiculously high so it's straining him. (16m50s)

>at 17m he's giving the order to crawl towards the police officers, gets near the purse they didn't remove and gets shot, and falls over on the purse.

Things to notice:
>There's a purse laying in the ground
>they had over 5 minutes to secure the hallway and cuff him
>when he gets shot his hands is right next to the purse they didn't remove, he falls on his back and on the purse, THE PURSE IS ONLY VISIBLE AT THE END since its visibility is obfuscated by the rifle.
>at the very end the cops do a ridiculously bad job of securing the hallway if they assume there were perps there they would've both gotten shot.

>the cops use the WRONG KEYCARD AT THE WRONG DOOR, without checking if the keycard works on the other door
And then the video ends.

Two possibilities why he got shot:
>his pants are dropping trying to reach for his waistband to pull up his pants
>the purse is laying there but you don't see it till he's right next to it in the video, and the cops might assume he was going for something in the purse but they had all opportunity to examine the purse for content or atleast kick it out of the fucking way before asking the guy to crawl towards them.

>17m8-9s the guy is pulling up his pants as he is putting his right hand down again to keep crawling he gets shot. He is also right adjacent to the purse at the time.

Send him dildos.

>1 post by this ID

Don't forget to sage

holy fuck, dear God almighty, imagine being murdered in front of your wife by this fleshy faced faggot. What is it with cops in AZ, NM that makes them shoot so many unarmed random people, is it the meth?

Bye nig nog

Maybe it has something to do with the ludicrous demands.

>why do you guys think the cop is not in the right here?
He doesn't have his hands in the air he's instructed to crawl.

You know what the difference between police and sheriff's patrol officers and the rest of these jobs is? Only one of them has people willing to fucking kill you in any given confrontation. Stupid faggot

it's also posted as one of the rules of this board.

All rise and say aye for sending dildos to this asshole

sage doesn't work, newfriend

t. family member of a faggot pig

Oh don’t like being white? KYS

and where the fuck did the 2nd ammendmant get him. You forget that while you have the right to carry arms against tyranny, there is literally no place in the rulebook where you can have a gun even remotely close to a cop, essentially nullifying it's value.
2nd ammendmant is only a way for gun manuf to make hella cash.

you could just vote for hillary again
>it's that obvious

i'm not white lol.
thank god for that.

That guy was trying so hard to comply. Fucking pigs are worse then niggers. Niggers are born chimps cops choose to become demons.

ONE HOP THIS TIME
RIGHT FOOT TWO STOMPS
LEFT FOOT TWO STOMPS! NO NO I SAID *TWO* NOT THREE FUCKER EVERYONE KNOWS THIS SONG
*BANG BANG BANG*

There's a very big ancap group on this board so I'm not particularly surprised. But honestly, have you ever in an argument ever said ad hominem and not felt like an arrogant autist? I mean in arguments people know who you're mimicking when you say those kind of words which usually have no relevancy in the conversation other than to make you sound intelligent.

lick it nice and clean, cuck boy

TAKE THAT BACK OR I'LL MAKE YOU CUT YOUR DOG'S HEAD OFF

Also to add to this when he lifts his right arm he's trying also to navigate around the purse which is laying right next to him at the time.

He looks like that prick who crushed mr.Jangles in The Green Mile.

Seriously, though, Philip Mitchell “Mitch” Brailsford deserves to have dragon dildos and “faggot” sent to his house every day for the rest of his worthless life.

awesome

>"You're Fucked"

Maybe the jury was impressed that he spelled "you're" correctly. That's pretty rare these days.

They were brought it because he had been pointing a rifle out of the window.

He was next to three doors and a corner. He was acting strange. They were also not listening before.
He was told repeatedly that if he didn't comply there was a good chance he could be shot.
The fact that he was crying and acting weird IS NOT evidence that he was not dangerous. People that behave like that can still be dangerous, they could also be trying to throw you off getting ready for an attack.
Like I said, this guy had been pointing a rifle out of the window earlier, that's why he got reported.

When he crawled towards them (to get them away from the three doors and the corner) he put his hand behind his back and they shot.

The "you're fucked" thing on the rifle is disturbing, but this was not an "execution". These guys need better equipment and protocols for these kinds of situations.

>hiring a balding soy manlet with sleeve tattoos as a police officer

too most diverse nations

really makes you think

Did he kill an actual American ( european descent) or a nigger?

I prefer to list the explanation rather than state that it's an ad-hominem, largely for the reasons you pointed out.
Still think the ancap was right to begin with.

Actually I'd love to go down there with my AR and put some bullet holes through his fuckin windows, politics aren't my thing but if you gonna shoot a guy begging on his knees the same should be done to you

I fucking hate cops. If this had been a private entity responding, and they did something like this, then that company would be over. No one would buy their shitty fucking service because they killed a man for pointing a fucking airsoft gun out of his window and trying to keep his pants from falling down. No company would get business if they behaved this way. Come on, really, would any of you pay for this "service"? I highly doubt the majority of you would.
God this shit pisses me the fuck off. Fuck these cops, fuck this shitty organization that allows these cops to exist in this manner with next to no serious repercussions. In a society where all are held to the same standard, this man would have been guilty of murder and on the line for the wrongful and heinous death of this man, but here in Stateland he at most is going to get fired, but will instead probably be supported by retards claiming that cops don't have to be held to the same standard of operation as private citizens, because idk they're somehow special

"you do that again, we're shooting you" - 16:40
How is this even debatable?

>America doesn't have a problem with militarized LARP fagg-

normaly im pro police but this was a fucking stupid, the kid was under pressure, nervous and get killed only because he wasn't crawling the proper way he asked him ? fucking christ

>fake news
You've never dealt with American cops. obviously. This is well within the realm of possibility.

No death penalty for him I hope he gets anally raped by a big black man in jail for 20 years.Hopefully if he dies in jail it's from rectal trauma or something slow and painful what a piece of shit.

As a pizza guy I would like to say go fuck yourself.

Literally deadlier than cops, treated like shit, half the pay, gets fired for killing a nigger trying to kill us (vs. a cop gets a paid vacation for killing an innocent white), etc.

Didn't know pol had this many communists in it these days.

>african-americans aren't american

Oh I didn't read what he wrote, I just saw his flag and wrote what I wrote. Reading it now though, don't agree with him. Probably because the police here is very different to the ones in America but I don't have a problem with a violent police force who shoot niggers and whatever else that isn't "white"

So let's fucking do something about it, make this guys life hell

Someone oughta Eric Frein this guy

OOOOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEE