Yuki Yuna/YuYuYu/NoWaYu/WaSuYu Thread

Limited edition movie tickets for the first Washio Sumi movie are on sale today (21st) for the Japan anons.
twitter.com/anime_yukiyuna/status/822452000981860352
yuyuyu.tv/washio/ticket/

The promotional Kanonji Fair is held in Tokyo tomorrow and Sunday. It will feature some promotional content for YuYuYu, including the character poster lottery winner being announced and presumably the design of the actual posters being unveiled. Posters of each Hero Club member, and one group shot, will be put up at various sites around Kanonji. Locations are listed on the website. Udon and niboshi will be sold at the event.
city.kanonji.kagawa.jp/soshiki/2/9443.html
city.kanonji.kagawa.jp/soshiki/2/9435.html
furusatokaiki.net/event/117270/

Two slightly different sets of life sized cut outs of the Hero Club were put up in Kanonji community centre.
twitter.com/Rok_Ca08/status/818338101013528576
twitter.com/kanonji_city/status/816867110861189120

The Yuki Yuna is a Hero 'culture festival', featuring the original five seiyuus, will be held in Kanonji on February 5th. Full schedule at the link.
yuyuyu.tv/news/archives/688

Nogi Wakaba is a Hero Chapter 18: mediafire.com/file/37804ws1t22cx08/NoWaYu_-_Chapter_18_Uproot.pdf

Nogi Wakaba is a Hero Drama CD Volume 2: mega.nz/#F!kEcXzarR!gPLXIVubNLOS0Qj8jLxn7w

All other content is in the Pastebin: pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kanonji_city/status/816867110861189120
youtube.com/watch?v=64_b0hVbI3w
dailymotion.com/video/x5972ml_yuuki-yuuna-washio-sumi-no-sho-film-1-pv_tv
strawpoll.me/12159843
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never been so hype for an S2 before, it's going to be the best thing ever made.

Dude, new LN chapter is only in 10 days

There's a lot of new news, it's not like there's nothing to talk about. Should be new art at the Kanonji fair in a few hours and the NoWaYu cover preview will be out in the next day or two.

>twitter.com/kanonji_city/status/816867110861189120
Sonoko so cute

I hope it ends on an epic, soul crushing cliff-hanger.

>she sees your awesome fight

These 10 day are the preparation to our collective dead

Will it be the last chapter this month?

No, there's no official announcement of how many chapters there will be but there's no way it'll end this month.

No.

I came here to say that Nibosshi is love. That's all.

I dunno user, she looks pretty fishy to me.

You must be imagining things.

Less than two months until the first movie and still no new trailer. I hope one comes out before the culture festival.

Huh, literally just switched tabs and there was a new poster posted on Twitter. How about that. It looks pretty damn cool.

What else is there to show of the first movies on trailers?

Dialogue. New music. Bit more action and a SOL scene. Gin's brother and Aki-sensei. Some imagery relating to the Taisha/Shinju, maybe. Plenty of stuff, it's an hour+ long movie. They can give us more than 30 seconds of footage if they want to. Hearing Gin's voice would get people hyped up again and they need the hype given how many big franchises they're up against this year.

Kill short haired red girl.
Fuck the blue girl till she can no longer walk.
Marry and take care of the blonde girl.

First they came for the Sonocchi's caterpillars, and I did not speak out—
Because she's cute even with thin brows.
Then they came for her hair color, and I did not speak out—
Because greyish hair is fine too.
Then they came for her marshmallows, and I did not speak out—
Because elementary schoolers are supposed to be flat.
Then they cancelled the whole anime for a pachinko machine—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Give it time, even Tougou only has a developing urban area in Washio Sumi.

I'm crying user. You've touched my heart.

w-wait

Looks like the posters are being handed out with the movie tickets.

I'm going to cum inside Tougou

Don't worry Karin, if that user won't then I'll cum inside you.

Oh God, my heart! I want to hug them all! That Itsuki, it's too cute, I can't take it! I've really missed these girls the past two years.

Itsuki loves hugs

She's using that morning star to swat flies away from ghost Gin, who can't swat them away herself being non-corporeal and all. What a considerate girl. I want to hug her even more now.

I'm confused that you think they could wrap it up in one chapter without it being awful and leaving half the plot threads and character arcs hanging. They're pushing their luck if it really is finishing on 20, never mind 19.

If Takashima Yuuna and Yuuki Yuuna are the same person, how come they meet each other in the 4-koma?
There's only one logical reason, and It's BUNBUN

You can make out Sonoko in this one. She's by the dam.

I want to get drunk with the Hero Club!

Yuuna is fashionable

Tougou looks so happy.

I want to go on a date with Fuu.

Everything is going according to the plan.

A boy with twintails

It's a wonder the Yusha fandom isn't permanantly drunk these days just to cope.

What immense girl power.

Itsuki is still as perfect as ever I see.

10 days until we die by the way

Everything's already ruined and almost everyone we care about dead, I don't think things can possibly get worse from here.

If anything, things have to improve for humanity in general in some way, even if its a horrid, marginal improvement. Things might get worse for Wakaba.

>Taisha's been lying and censoring for 300 years.
>Still bad at lying and censoring.
How can we fix the Taisha?

Let Fuu have a day with them.

What a lovely smile from our favorite nibosshi!

I'm feeling the opposite way. I'm not really hyped about S2 anymore. In fact, I'm starting to feel scared and actually dreading it.

>Easily pushed Wakaba twice.
>Even when Wakaba was in battle stance and hero mode.
How did Chikage get so much strength?
Or is it that Wakaba doesn't have any balance?

No.

WaSuYu 1st episode PV:

youtube.com/watch?v=64_b0hVbI3w

>This video contains content from PONYCANYON. It is not available in your country.

>Sorry about that.

Nevermind, I got it to work

Hanakana narrates? I guess Mimorin's popularity has faded so much she's not even the front girl of her own story.

Movie 1 "Tomodachi" on March 18
Movie 2 "Tamashii" on April 15
Movie 3 "Yakusoku" on July 8

S2 starts airing in October

dailymotion.com/video/x5972ml_yuuki-yuuna-washio-sumi-no-sho-film-1-pv_tv

Ouch. Looks more painful than I expected.

Sonoko was the one writing the hero record after all. It makes sense for her to be the narrator.

The BGM is bringing back even more flashbacks to Drakengard. At least nothing that happens will be as horrible as anything that happens in a Yoko Taro written story.

Oh god

My heart isn't ready.

They may call it Washio Sumi chapter but Sonoko is more the MC than Sumi.

I'm ready for best sensei

>9 more months
I'm so jealous of the anons that live in nippon

I like that girl. That girl is cute.

She's gay and has two girls in love with her. She also attempted genocide.

>strawpoll.me/12159843

The first 6 episodes of S2 are just the WaSuYu movies reedited for TV, so the REALLY new stuff won't even start until halfway through the season. So more like 10.5 more months.

She's also the weakest hero ever. She sucked as Sumi, and was only strong as Tougou because she had three fairies.

Yeah, but it's not like BDs of the movie will be released and subbed before season 2 starts, so it'll be new to me, even if I know the plot already.

Don't you dare talk shit about Sumi. She'd have BTFO of Leo on her own if Shinju hadn't decided to fuck her over with Sange.

So you say but she was always the weakest of the team. Sonoko was the brain and Gin was the brawn. Sumi was the third wheel.

Was there ever a version of the WaSuYu chapters with the intro parts un-redacted?

What do I have to do to get one of these for myself?

Sumi's probably the first "MC" I've seen that missed out on fighting the climax of her own story. You can tell the writer didn't give a shit.

But she's cute so it's ok.

Superior version of the life sized cut outs. Yuuna is such a boring girl compared to everyone else in the group.

Death to those who insult Yuuna

Why are Tougou and Sonoko angrily holding their crotch?

The story they told Tougou about the car crash seems more believable than ever, what with all of the new scars it would help explain away...

So movie 1 is totally going to end with Gin becoming The Greatest Hero outside of Shiratori, right?

No, that's going to be movie two. Look at how it's named.

>isn't showing at the anime cinema on shikoku

well thats a load of shit.

FUCK
That Usuyukisou version just went full Keiichi. I hate that I have to wait until whenever the second season airs to watch it.

So when does the actual S2 start airing?

>third wheel
三ノ輪

Fall