Nigger in the wrong place at the wrong time

Becomes dog chow

startribune.com/st-paul-police-dog-attacked-innocent-woman-suit-says/462416373/

Even dogs know niggers are bad

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/st-paul-police-dog-attacked-innocent-woman-suit-says/462416373/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ever notice that black people don't like animals and animals don't like black people? What's up with that?

Instinct

I trust animals over niggers any day of the week

Probably smelled weed or something on her.

She was taking out the garbage , but her shoes were off...something is going on there.

She has no left hand. Bitten by dog previously?

They probably weren't tied tightly and came off during the scuffle. Like I said doggo more than likely smelled something on her and went into apprehend mode.

everyone and everything hates niggers, that's just a way it is.

Does anyone else feel sorry for pets owned by black people?

he will have that taste in his mouth for weeks.

She was up to something...she looks homeless desu

>I trust animals over niggers any day of the week
me too brother

I think dogs don’t even like their smell. One of my dogs attacked a nigger once.

>Ever notice that black people don't like animals and animals don't like black people? What's up with that?

>she could not change her own dressings because her left hand was amputated when she was a child
No.

>you'd think they'd get along! I mean, they call eachother dog all the time. It's like a term of respect. They're not insulting eachother, are they?

good ole fashion Sup Forums

1. white gets is pleading for his life and crying - gets executed by cops : cops are out of control!
2. black woman gets attacked by police K-9 while taking out the trash : lol, niggers! fuck them!

Keep at it Sup Forums, never mind the powers that be use minorities as a test bed to see what they can get away with before they APPLY IT TO YOU!

I don't think anyone here has a problem with holding niggers to a double standard. It's not even hypocritical. We think it ought to be this way. Niggers don't get the benefit of the doubt. White people do.

Poorly trained dog. Shitty genes, shitty handler.
A 56% problem.

It's just an innocent woman, edgelord.
Your own people are already worse than niggers.

I don't know how this meme got started. Black people love pets but a lot of them rent and ghetto land lords don't allow pets.

Because the animal was not raised around black people so It cant recognize them.

and that's why the boot of a police state is bearing down on your pinky white flesh more and more each day.

Those in power don't care. They just use blacks as a testbed to see what the rest of you will take.

If a high testerone male that has more in common with a primate than a person takes that shit, your pinky boipussy will take it easily.

Look up stats, more whites get shot by cops then blacks. The difference is, white are low-test and won't riot or go around shooting cops for revenge.

lol at that niggers face

Why the fuck was a police dog being walked without a muzzle?

Wow a real nigger on Sup Forums
The only reason that police in america are the way they are is because of you fucking monkeys..

Animals attacking animals is part of nature

Why didn't pigs shot their dog?

They other people's dogs just for walking near them and then force the owner to cut its head off but didn't even apply force to their dog who chewed into a random passer by

Can't apply force. Dog in defensive drive would potentially attack them, and it's got bad nerves so it'd be even worse.

My dog usually doesn't bark, but lately she has started barking at muslim women. I try to reward it as subtly as possible

It started with 99% of good dogs getting anxious around black people.

Dogs have trouble seeing black and brown people's faces. Imagine you were walking around and ran into some guy with a face that was just completely black, no eyes or nose or mouth or lips. You'd be on edge too.

Yup, must be...the people in power are benevolent gods who love their subjects...er...I mean citizens. They would never use tactics aimed at those deemed beneath you on you!

lol.....Animal Farm all up in this! lol, whatever makes you sleep at night brah. I'm the cops aren't in some special hierarchy that have free reign to do whatever they want to anyone. Your color will protect you from da bullets brah! lol

where did he bite you?

this

KEK

because man's best friend knows niggers are the bane of the animal kingdom

hurrrrr the city is going to get sued out the ass and paid for by the taxpayer but at least le nigger got bit xDDD

What? Grew up around blacks and even the chillest ones hated dogs. I grew up in the ghetto and land lords not allowing pets was not an issue, and even if they had an issue with it, no one in the hood follows the rules anyways. I know of just one apartment complex that did not allow dogs and all the Mexicans there kept them and did not give a shit. I never met a black person owning any sort of pet at all, now that you bring it up. And again you can't say "they just poor!" all the poor Mexicans in my neighborhood had pets. Old Mexican ladies love those green and blue parakeets and every apartment had them outside their homes, Mexican girls will walk around with their loud ass chihuahua and I remember some big ass Cholo who sold drugs and owned a cat who he had living as king. But never saw blacks owning any type of pets, unless it was drug dealers who had pitpulls for protection who they later killed. One of the local black drug dealers was arrested not for selling coke but for beating the shit out of his pitbull with a bat.

Was she not UMA?

simple explanation really... animals see niggers as competition while they see the rest of the human race as something far superior so they are friendly in order to gain their trust and protection.

>innocent
I've reached the point where all I can see looking at a black, no matter how semi-decent, is their potential for producing ultraviolent chimps. Maybe I've learned Jew-vision on accident.

Would that they all had one neck.

is this campus maritius?

>.Animal Farm all up in this!
>implying a nigger can read
You blew your cover, Josh. Stop pretending to be a nigger on the internet.

Because who wants to be cucked by anything?

I notice white bois go out of there way to get cucked by everything and anything.

1. Cucked by their job
2. Cucked by their wife
3. Cucked in divorce court
4. Cucked by their dog who bites them, kicks dog...gets arrested
5. Cucked by their kids by proxy with alimony and child support

Dude, fuck house pets, house plants, house wives. Anything with the word "house" in front of it. I don't understand the white male infatuation with taking on responsibilities to things that can burn your ass.

If there was an alien who needed food and love constantly or else it would self-destruct and blow up like an atom bomb, there is a 100% chance a white family would adopt it.

FUCK

THAT

SHIT!

>innocent

She was clearly on drugs.

>Top three things that scare blacks.
>Guns
>Dogs
>Crazy people

Dogs work best because blacks know that the dog isnt just talking shit when it's pulling on it's leash to get loose and attack.

I knew a dog who would growl and show her teeth anytime she saw a black person or boots.
She was a kind dog other than that so I asked about it; turns out she was beaten and abused by a black man when she was a pup.

Top 3 things that scare blacks
>Jobs
>child support
>Police

Nope, you must live in a suburb. Top three things that scare blacks.
1. Other blacks that are keeping it "real-er". Niggers know niggers are crazy and would kill you in broad daylight and go to prison for life over some petty shit.
2. Niggers in group. Good luck getting 20 niggers to say they didn't gang-rape your daughter

guns? I've yet to meet a nigger who wasn't strapped like the A-Team
dogs? there are millions of worldstarvideos of dogs and cats getting stomped to death for fun, hit with baseball bats, shot, etc

crazy people? niggers are crazy people

Negros are the anti-Humans.
God hates them, Humans hate them, animals hate them.

does anyone not?

>I'm the cops aren't
Nigger.

>captcha: Gandhi india

oops ment to reply 1up...

>innocent
No.

Did you just fucking say "MAN??" You sexist pig.

a fucking leaf, we know nigger loving dog fuck

I can't speak for police dogs but military dogs I've been around will go apeshit once they smell anyone middle eastern because that's all they've bitten, you're not allowed to be in dog platoon if you're of middle eastern decent. One time an American guy but is ethnically Syrian went to pet one of our dogs and it jumped up and but him in the face.

I guess when a dog has been biting niggers it's whole life it's going to keep biting niggers, the officer was really stupid letting her him turn blind corners by himself like that.

true fuck white bois, they cucks. But all I am saying is niggas hate dogs

this man could not have been "evil"

bullshit!

You must be air force and never left the base. Military dogs are around middle eastern people constantly and don't go all ape-shit biting everyone.

Would love to see the DoD policy you are quoting, "no middle eastern people in the dog platoon, maga!" get the fuck out of here with that LARPing bullshit

>56% education
Wouldn't this mean I'd side with the dog?

No blood

Fake

rape dogs, love niggers...
how canadian of you

Honestly, she does have a case and should a lawsuit.

These things, and voodoo. When I was in school the bullying from blacks came to a screeching hault when I started acting a little crazy and talking about dark magic.

How? The cops did everything they could to get the dog off. Obviously they were looking for someone else and she happened to be sitting at a dumpster so who knows what. There was no intent here.

No it didn't, they forced you to suck tyrone's dick in the bathroom and you did. Then you became a homo and started dating one of them so they let off you. stop larping carl!

>startribune.com/st-paul-police-dog-attacked-innocent-woman-suit-says/462416373/

>He and Gabe remain on duty in the K-9 unit.

That's great, the dog who can't obey commands and the incompetent cop are back on the streets

This is possibly the least intelligent thing I have ever read, and yet, I get the feeling you're actually a self-loathing white or a tricksy kike and not an actual nig
Whatever you are could you please just kys?

No, Ive seen many blacks who like dogs and animals in general.
Its muslims who hate dogs.

Dogs hate both though you're right.

Audible keks were had.

>How? The cops did everything they could to get the dog off.
>There was no intent here.

No one has said otherwise. You clearly don't know what constitutes a lawsuit and what doesn't.

>Literally uploading propaganda pictures used by ad agencies
>Yeah and 100% of Detroit was like this

UMA

to give you a real answer, for them, theyre food.

for us, theyre companions, dogs can read your fuckign facial expressions you think they havent figured out only whites are bros?

this sentace is completely redundant, what you mean is

>id trust a domesticated animal over an animal anyday of the week

>Whats the deal with Black people?
>They aren't black.
>And they aren't People!

Mine does that too ... did not even have to teach him. Like he knows there is something inherently not human about them...

This. She just won the ghetto lottery. Going to cost white tax payers several hundred thousand.

Whites are the only people in history who haven't treated them like complete shit.

>meme yuroturd flag
>cant disprove what i posted because it's literally happening to yurop right now
sounds about right

It will get thrown out.

Animal kingdom. Negroes are non-human persons, like gorillas and dolphins.

Toplol
Underrated

>suddenly blacks care about what their tenant’s rules are

Dey good bois!

She probably smelled like weed.

Kek

It's a pretty subtle redpill for normies, you can usually use it to segue-way into Hitlers animal rights stuff
>"I guess he did do some good stuff user, but etc"
Just gotta plant the seed

Disprove what? You have no evidence, I'm not going to write a fucking essay responding to your one sentence of text.

god damn i heard it in his voice and it was hilarious

>knocked her out of her shoes
kek feetlet

here's a (you,) faggot

>INNOCENT

KEK