17 yo "refugee" is actually 33

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article171388225/Vater-nennt-am-Telefon-das-Alter-von-Hussein-K.html

> "refugee" from Afghanistan
> claimed to be 17 to get asylum in Germany
> rapes and kills 19 year old student
> his father tells the court (on the phone from Iran) that his son is actually born in 1984

Why does he have to kill someone before officials bother to check his age?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lGcV7AUBELs
twitter.com/Europarl_EN/status/898157225553743872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No shit, you cant trust inbreeds.

This pisses me off. Why the fuck are Europeans cucking themselves so hard?

There's no way to verify these fucking monkeys ages

Sure there is, there are loads of ways to tell someones age, fucking molars, bone-structure, carbon-tests, it's very much possible to check someone age.

hes obviously from east/northeast Afghanistan, with asiatic features. I find genetics and geography to be neat.

Yeah but good luck trying to afford all that when you got a gorillion """17 yo old""" """refugees""" coming, who all need gibs

A quick trip to the dentist shouldn't be too difficult to incorporate in the vetting process.

But that would be racist, and we don't want to be racist now do we?

Why is there such a hassle?
He.
killed.
Fuck his age. Why should someone under 18 be treated differently than over 18?

If I had the power to change the judiciary system, I swear to God ...

>Why does he have to kill someone before officials bother to check his age?

Because THEY DON'T CARE.

They are in Europe to replace you. It doesn't matter how old the men are because their seed still functions when they're 90 years old.

>invite shady fortune hunters from all corners of the world into your country
>expect them to be honest

>bother to check his age
Not allowed because it's racist. Not joking. One doctor (working for some state office) suggested measuring their age from their teeth and got fired over this racist idea.

Thread Theme

youtu.be/lGcV7AUBELs

If you leave your car open with keys on it will you still blame the thiev?

Because money is being made off these fuckers. Those that can (about 1/10) work for security companies, for supermarkets, prop up the befuddled and strained social care systems and state services as cleaners, security, parking attendants, etc for minimum wage. G4S, ISS, Serco, etc.

He was deemed 17 because social workers do age assessments, not doctors. Doctors refuse to do them on 'ethical' grounds because there's apparently "no medical and scientific way of absolutely verifying someone's age" (direct quote told to me by multiple doctors). This is bullshit, they're abrogating their responsibility.
Social workers who do these assessments also fall under the category of 'fresh off the boat' or '2nd gen immigrant' because few natives will debase themselves for such a pittance and zero thanks in exchange for marginal job security.

I've seen one, just ONE of hundreds of "refugee children" come through this year remotely look like a child. Some look 40, some are psychotic and admit to having killed multiple people in the past, one out of all claimants even claimed to be Syrian (he was obviously over 30). .ist are from Sudan and Ethiopia.
They all have TB, most have hep and prob HIV but we don't test for any of these as standard.
Some are such subhumans that they don't know how to wash.
None of them understand consent,et alone sexual consent, let alone age of consent, and they're out into sheltered accommodation with vulnerable children to whom they inevitably sell drugs, because they are such subhumans that most will never be able to work. All are addicted to pot and/or Khat.

Nobody in social services cares. We're all complicit and all deserve the rope. Everybody knows but everybody just goes "eh, what can you do?" How about not put real children in danger? I've seen grown Somalian men with pot-ridden bloodshot eyes in school uniforms where they're placed with British children.

We want to be like America

They all deserve what is comming for them.
She deserved it for helping refugees.
The parents deserved it for being sorry for the murderer.
The soyboy deserves it inherently.

The problem is partly solving itself.

Solution: cover up your women.

Many such cases.

German border patrol took finger prints in late 2015 from "refugees" and was later ordered to destroy them because it's breaking their privacy rights. 80% of those people didn't have any papers with them and later refused to reveal their identities.

T-thanks Merkel.

Final note. NONE of the 'kids' coming through are kids, and none are girls. The nasty truth is that western 'ethics' and 'compassion' in taking these animals has led to vast trade routes that never would have previously existed, and they transport people. Adult males pay their way by working as slaves for anywhere between 3 months and 3 years. Many of them show up with whip marks scars, although there's no telling when and where they got them. Could have been their own parents when they were children 30 year before.

All the girls who leave their home countries get picked off, sold into sexual slavery and raped. Of those left behind by cowardly male family who leave for Europe, most befall the same fate. Some are literally sold by male family in exchange for passage to Europe. These women/girls vary from infant to middle age.
And the reason none of the boys are children (seriously: ZERO) is because under 18s can be moulded and shaped and eventually work for people traffickers and drug runners too. It's why conscription in most countries starts at 16-18 and not 20-21: a 20 year old is an adult, has probably worked, developed habits that cannot be undone, has a sense of independence and cannot be shaped like raw metal the way a 16 year old, or younger, can. The younger the better. That's why child soldiers are so popular in Africa. You get them before they develop any sense of right and wrong and they will do untold evil for you without batting an eyelid.

This would not ever happen if the west didn't provide the incentive for people to leave their countries and try their luck. The west isn't just destroying itself and its own children with it's "kindness", it's literally destroying vast tracts of east, west and north Africa, possibly forever, and caused slavery, rape and murder in an abundance not seen there for possibly 1000 years.

We are all to blame and we will all pay for this.

So that the lawyers can feel moral superiority over the "uneducated rabble" demanding sane punishments.

>Vetting process

Kek

First of all, how do we even know that this guy really is his father? Did they perform a DNA test? If not, then you cannot believe the man and must believe the refugee.

Second, even if he is related to the person on the phone, how do we know that the family is not jealous and trying to sabotage this bright young man's future?

Third, did the government not provide cultural training to the young man? If not then he should be immediately released. Cultural differences need to be taken into account.

Fourth, you have no idea the struggles that this young man endured to have a better life.

Fifth, you're racist for singling this crime out (he is innocent BTW) and posting all the violent crimes committed by AfD.

Better question; why aren't they met at the border with concertina wire and fully automatic weapons fire?

They are very vague studies. Some people why claimed they where over 18 got tested and got "under 18" as the result.

He's 33 and doesnt have facial hair?!

he tried to look younger for court

LOL all the salvadorans in my local school district are 10-14 yo on their philadlephia issued official Obama.gov fake real birth certificates.
but if you talk to them in spanish its another story:
Feliz compleanos Luis!
Gracias
Cuantos anos?
Tengo 17. Quiero decir, tengo 14 aƱos.
and in 7th grade, no shit.
Seriously, some of the high-schoolers are 25.

these countries still have identification. it should be suspicious af if you don't bring any

oh there are a good number of girls
to keep the 503 raep machine running smoothly
girls especially pliable
usually come already broken
the girls give it up easy
easy to hook on drugs
more social than the boys, recruit more victims
girls are a big money maker, they do send girls

Cause I want that german blondie
Want that german blondie
Cause I want that german blondie
Kurd from Afghanistaaaaaaan

You need spics, not niggers then

Notice how they are parading him.around and making a big deal of this case coz he killed the dsughter of an eu official?

How many other rapes and murders by afghanis have tbeir been?

Oh and realists know if you create special rules people will abuse them. Ofc he would say he is underage. I am surprised they all didnt say it. Bleeding fucking hearts.

>Doctors refuse to do them on 'ethical' grounds because there's apparently "no medical and scientific way of absolutely verifying someone's age" (direct quote told to me by multiple doctors). This is bullshit, they're abrogating their responsibility.

yet they did a pretty good job with the romanov remains

There's this common misconception that middle eastern kids develop earlier and look older than they are. Especially these hazaras who are literally the worst scum of the earth.

t. someone who spent 9 years helping people in war torn villages in afghanistan

As i said, in my line of work I'm in the position to look hundreds in the face this year. I have seen one that looked like a kid (macedonian, only one from that country I've seen) and one girl who was south east Asian, (only one I've seen from east of Afghanistan: she may have been under 18). A handful from Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, none of whom were under 25, the rest Sudanese (85%) Eritrean/Ethiopian/Somalian (10-12%), none if whom are under 20.

None of the girls are coming through UK social services but they are definitely leaving their home countries and getting prostituted. Few leave Africa and even fewer make it to Europe, let alone UK.

They already know his age. They intentionally call him teenager. They want him to rape and kill.

Remember, "welfare all over."

twitter.com/Europarl_EN/status/898157225553743872