Why do you hate Turks so much?

Yes, yes /pol. You can call us roaches all you want but the fact is we really aren't Turkish, we're Anatolians, Greeks, Georgians and Armenians in denial, even though there are some mud people here like 70% of people here look like they're white.
The hair on the left is the colour of my brothers hair.

My best friend is Turkish.
You guys can be ok but you are flawed as fuck too.

is he brown?

Im like 90% sure the reason we all fucking hate you guys is because ( in order from least bad to worst) 1. You renamed Constantinople. 2. you were so close to being the only democratic moderate, majority Muslim country and help moderation the middle east, rather than quicken its descent into Islamism. 3. you constantly shitpost on this board.

fuck off dirty roach

3. you constantly shitpost on this board.
Who doesnt?

I hate you since you captured the flag of Buda castle in 1541

the turks are pretty fucking bad dude. Every thread I see them post in all I see are the same shareblue and reddit tactics of the .01% of girls who are BLACKED. Or just of whites getting killed.

>1. You renamed Constantinople
I didn't, I'm Orthodox Christian actually, I'd keep it Constantinople.

roach shitposting is by far the worst on this board. You can tell from the roach shitposting that most of you people suffer from inferiority complex because you are all mongrel rapebabies

roaches are so mongrelized that they don't even know what their identity is so they either overcompensate/larping/self-hating

your brother got similar hair to mine

your ears look like a cats.

We have that one Turk roach who likes to post dead GI’s

OP is a selfhater mongrel

cry more amerimutt
wh*Tes are subhumans

If Anatolians want to be accepted as European or white then they need to reject islam and reunite with Greece. Trouble is they don't.

The bitch of a Turk is far more detestable than a Turk.

this is what happens when you live in a country made from rapebabies. You either realize you are a rapebaby and start hating yourself or you start larping as a mongol to overcompensate or you become an Islamist

k*rdshit

Naber orospu çocuğu? :DDD Amına koduğumun balkan atmığı seni siktir git ülkemden görmeyeyim seni soyunu sikerim senin burada
>anatolian
OP is a selfhater mongrel from Balkans. I used to bully a white subhuman when i was a child. wh*te subhumans suffer from schizophrenia here.

Why we hate you? Well, we are a special case: Most Germans only get to know "Turks" via our own Brand - the "German Turks". Now, the immigrants themselves actually tried to fit in, but their descendants are not willing to integrate, and use every chance they get to show everyone that they feel "Turkish, not German". We had street fights and violence on the streets in Germany before, but there always was something like an unspoken "code of honor". You could be as brutal as you wanted, but kicking someone that's already down was a big no-no, just as attacking someone from behind or ganging up on one with superior numbers. Attacking someone unrelated the the fighting (usually it would be street vs. street) was also not accepted at all. That meant as an "outsider" you were never really in danger of getting fucked up by a bunch of rowdies, because the latter wouldn't get out of their way to attack you; especially if you looked weak (attacking weak was "lame").

Then our young Turkish immigrants changed things up over just a decades: Ganging up on single individuals, _especially_ weak looking ones and without provocation is somewhat of a past-time for our German-Turkish youth/crime gangs. For people so easily throwing around the word "honor", they sure as hell don't fight with it, as outnumbering and surprise attacks are the norm for them. Hell, while we had rowdies and street fights, we never had Gangs patrolling the city's with the intent to fuck up someone unrelated - that's an entirely new concept of crime our German Turks enriched us with. In general they are our equivalent of Americas "niggers"; even started the same dumb rap culture. We even have Turkish Crime Clans controlling districts in some cities - something that was unprecedented before, and if the police tries to take one of them into custody, they have to come with dozens of men because the whole family numbering in the hundreds will try to physically stop them...

did you not see the picture? i can send more pictures of my brother

senin 7 ceddini sikerim koçum klavyeni götüne sokarım senin sen kimsin de bana kürt diyorsun amına koduğumun rapebabysi seni ananın amına buldozerle girerim senin

also ancient anatolians were between sardinians and MENAs

sinifimda hep 20 alanlarin kurt ve zenci olmasi tesaduf degildir heralde.

so you are part of the self-hating roaches. You gonna get fucked by the mongol larping roaches and the islamist roaches

Are you an amerimutt subhuman or a wh*Te subhuman?
İngilizce klavyeni götüne sokarım senin koçum ikile. Anasını siktiğimin geri zekalısı seni

are you a self-hating roach, a mongol larping roach or an islamist roach?

he's a buttmad kurd. stop replying to him

I'm your mother's bull

not a coincidance the red areas are filled with more kurds and brown people is it

>k-kürtsün
seni çepni soyumla sikerim koçum saçından tutar hulk gibi duvardan duvara yapıştırırım seni
koduğumun beyinsiz orospu çocukları sizi.

post p*nis

You know Istanbul is actually from a Greek nickname for the city and that Constantinople was still the official name of the city in the Ottoman empire?

The stupid things muslims take pride in

based on your answers I am gonna guess you are still in denial of you being a rapebaby, so I am guessing you are a Mongol larping roach.

How many orthodox are there actually in Turkey?

How does it feel to be an mutt mongrel subhuman spawn of 60 peoples aka amerimutt?

50.000 at best.
I had armenian friends in Istanbul. but they're a very small minority.
there are 2000 greek orthodoxes in Turkey and 50.000, maybe 70.000 Armenian Orthodoxes here and some Georgians living in Artvin.

OP is a subhuman rapebaby from Balkans. My ancestors literally crushed its subhuman kind and now they're here infesting my board.

wikipedia .d
Today there are more than 160,000 people of different Christian denominations, representing less than 0.2 percent of Turkey's population, including an estimated 80,000 Oriental Orthodox, 35,000 Catholics, 18,000 Antiochian Greeks, 5,000 Greek Orthodox and 8,000 Protestants, mostly ethnic Turkish.

it would feel bad, good thing I am not an amerimutt or a roachmutt

Had a t*rk girlfriend, living in Ankara. But she was like half mongolian or some other halfbreed. Psychological issues aswell. Im glad I dumped her ass because I wanted to, at first, create a family with her and have children but then I became a race realist and began taking the redpills. Tight virgin poon tho, which was nice. COLONIZED

Anyhow, I havent had much interaction with turks here because there arent that many. More mountainturks aka kurds, who can be nice but I wouldnt trust them one bit.

Just take a look at
That's the kind of behavior that most people connect with Turks, which should explain the "hate" they get. Although i think that particular roachposter might be a black "Turk", since his writing style (especially the dumb looking "wh*Te") matches with that of a turk spamming the board with "superior black male" threads from time to time....

>my board.

>my ancestors crashed its subhuman

toplmao. I knew you were a Mongol larper. When will you realize that your ancestors weren't Mongols but they got raped by Mongols and you are the result?

vax

evet kılıç artığı. bir sorunun mu vardı? ananı götünden mi sikeyim burada?
No one claims to be mongolian here. White subhuman. How does it feel to know that whites are too retarded to read history? You're genetically inferior to other races so it's not really surprising.

>Anatolians, Greeks, Georgians and Armenians

You forgot Circassians.

OP is a subhuman balkanrapebaby like you.
When will you subhuman balkanrapebabies take your kind back?

Easy. Because you’re a satanic death cult muslim.

you belong more closely with iraq
and people like you are weighing us down.

These types of maps are idiotic. They only show the majority vote in each of those states, even if it was 50.001% to 49.999%. Color shaded maps that show a percentage of the vote are much more informative, like pic related.

>I didn't, I'm Orthodox Christian
what part of that did you not understand?

and here comes the overcompensation

you will always be the Islamist mutt mongol rapebaby and there is nothing you can do about it you filthy mongrel

How does it feel to be a subhuman balkanrapebaby? We literally raped you and you decided to come here because other balkanrapebabies didn't like your kind
top subhuman lmao

can you post a colour shaded world iq map?

how does it feel to be an arab, persian, armenian. mongol, kurdish rapebaby?

(you)

literally every single Turkish person alive is the result of rape, you are a nation of rapebabies

Don't know what you're talking about. I only have Chepni heritage.
We crushed your subhuman ancestors in Balkans, burned your towns down and as a result we have your subhuman kind here because we pitied you.

Is this your mother's bull?
Türkçe konuşun orospu çocukları. Atalarınıza nasıl zorla öğrettiysek o dili öyle konuşacaksınız. Koduğumun kılıç artıkları.

>kurd with blonde hair.
ever seen one of them?

>mfw a white subhuman replies to me
disgusting

>calls someone else a subhuman while being a subhuman themself

how does it feel to suffer from identity crisis? are you a mongol? white? arab? nobody knows because you are roach rapebaby

Because you worship Mohammed, and Mohammed worshippers are working to destroy civilization.

you should be deported, dirty kurd

How often do you eat meremen?

You're our rapebabies, balkan dönmesi, if you ever try to talk to me like that in real life i'll crush your inbred balkanite face with a hammer.

Now either fuck off to where your subhuman ancestors came from or shut your mouth.

so where your ancestors came from? Mongolia?

I didn't hate Turks until I came to Sup Forums and had to see some Turkish sub-human spam black cocks every single day.
Turkey should be nuked.

you welcome :DDDD

Turkmenistan-Iran border probably.
whites are subhumans and they should bow down to BBC

what part of im orthodox christian do you not get?

he is a kurd. his ancestors are arab, persian, mongol and armenian rapebabies

Oh shit Turks are white. Then there's more white people in the world than some claim.

roleplaying as orthodox won't make you orthodox, rapebaby.
also if you're talking about yourself then don't call yourself Turkish. you're a subhuman balkanite rapebaby.

You are MUSLIMS first, roaches by behaviour, and did I mention MUSLIMS?

May your Kurd future masters breed you out.

>Turks
since when subhuman balkanites are Turks? They're as "Turkish" as subhumans from Trabzon and Rize. Only culturally Turkish, has got nothing to do with other Turks.

have got*

thats where your rapists came from. Your ancestors were Anatolians that got raped by these mongols. I know its very hard thing to accept but eventually you will have to.

Ahmed my son....you are the RAPED one not the RAPIST

fuck off kurd

>greeks
>anatolian
>white
greeks and anatolians are med master race

tfw no Turkish qt gf

white subhuman, my son, wrap your head around it:
we came
we conquered
and we eradicated your kind

Now we're going to eradicate your subhuman race in Europe with the help of Blacks and Arabs. Expect what happened in Anatolia in 1100s in Europe.

if the 'non turkish' parts of turkey seceded, turkey would cease existing

>80 replies to an Anzu thread w/o 1 picture of Anzu

Since when your inbred kind is "med"?
Greeks are mutts of hellenized Armenians and Syrians.

>Turkish
>Human
Turkish people are insects and therefore you have to choose one. Also, that picture is probably downloaded and is of someone in Europe as opposed to the head of an insect.

>Amerimutt

What is it with t*rks that they insist on being as much of an internet tough guy as possible? Is it overcompensation or just the result of a caveman iq mixed with Islam death cult?

You beat the Persians - but could you beat pic related?

you retard realize that Turkmenistan used to be inhabited by indo-Europeans before they got raped by Mongolian invaders right? Even the people that raped your ancestors were themselves raped before that.
You whole lineage is basically a rape fest

Not to mention you guys killed Assyrian, Greek and Armenian Christians,wiped them off Asia minor whilst pretending it ever happened. There's many reason for people to hate turks

ok mustafa

>hurr durr
>Turkmen
>Indo European
truly a white subhuman. you wuzn't Turkmen i'm sorry.

"she" is a tranny ins't it?

>being this autist

>taqqiya

nah Emus too stronk

But you are not human. I think generally Turkish people should be destroyed. I think, that only death would be appropriate for them. I hope one day the world genocides the Turkish people. Of course, because they are insects that is.