>LN and manga also rank high

What went so right?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/RBMSdVSNn3OZiXKViyn_nQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=V4fuFLGO0iA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Edgelord isekai is hip in Japan right now

Should have made a regular stalker thread for more posts

Scary, where's my safe and comfy loli show?

>***,564位/***,699位 (***,153 pt) [*,**4予約] 2017/03/15 Maid Dragon
>***,605位/***,589位 (***,342 pt) [*,**1予約] 2017/03/24 Gabriel Dropout
>***,646位/***,629位 (***,199 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/03/22 Demi-chan
>***,697位/***,678位 (***,370 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/04/19 Little Witch Academia

Has there ever been a board as comprehensively BTFO as Sup Forums this season?

Sup Forums gets BTFO'd every season by its own shit taste.

>***,564位/***,699位 (***,153 pt) [*,**4予約] 2017/03/15 小林さんちのメイドラゴン 1 [Blu-ray]
>***,697位/***,678位 (***,370 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/04/19 TVアニメ「リトルウィッチアカデミア」Vol.1 Blu-ray (初回生産限定版)

Triggerniggers btfo

Kyoani is taking the loss too as head of the committee.

what do these numbers mean again?

>gabriel droppedout, no sales academia and meme dragon flopping

At least something good came out of this shit season

Its the 3rd episode too, so if a show isn't gaining momentum now, it'll probably flop. And there isn't a hidden fujo show as animate ranks are still filled with Yuri on Ice and UtaPri shit.

I AM THE HERO THIS COMPANY DOESNT NEED BUT THE ONE IT DESERVES

BEGONE, EVIL FIEND

A O T S
O
T
S

That we all spend too much time on Sup Forums.

DEUS VULTED

I want to be Tanya

I self insert into this every episode

>6 volumes in the top 15
Holy hell.

Will thy surpass Overlord's run?

WAREWARE NO NINMU WA NANDA?
SENMETSU DA

Does this mean we're gonna get more series that feature isekai lolis?

What? The third episodes for most shows haven't aired yet.

If it mantains that ranking, it is pretty much guarantied to sell over 3k, so it's breaking even.

Rankings have been fluctuating pretty wildly these past 2 days. LWA will jump to the 100-200 in 2 days. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it's in the top 100 for a day or 2 considering episode 3.

Tell me why does the stalker ranking matter again?

>Stalker ranking

It's amazon ranking + stalker estimates. And it matters because we can see which shows will flop and which will succeed.

But the ranking itself is pretty irrelevant 90%. Shows jump up after their episodes air/an event ticket is announced and then they drop back again. LWA has like 570 combined points yet people in this thread somehow believe Maidragon or Gabriel Dropout are on their way to outsell it. I could probably make a thread on Sunday after episode 3 of LWA airs and MaiDragon has dropped to the 1000 range say "Trigger found a way, KyoAni BTFO" and people would buy it without thinking.

>90% of the time.

It's called shitposting, but rankings aren't irrelevant at all, individual, per hour rankings sure, but the average ranking a non-fujo show has is a great way to predict how much it's going to sell.

Is there much difference from just looking at the points, though? They tell the same story since points are awarded by how much time a show is in certain ranking range.

Can't stop the loli

Don't make me post Izetta or Kabaneri's graphs.

Who knew a bat shit loli fighting in wars could be so enjoyable.

More like Gabriel constantly Dropping Out

Hello, I am the one who made a post 4-6 years ago about LWA being bound to fail as a result of what Japanese fans see as western meddling in their industry.
For that I was ridiculed and quoted by hundreds of posters. I would like to have that screenshot now, so that I can masturbate with your tears as my lube.

Flop out?

Is it supposed to be impressive?

It's not doing that bad, actually. Better than anything this season other than KonoSuba and Youji Senki, anyway.

More like Little Ranks Academia

Honestly it's doing better than I thought it would, but everyone knew from the get-go that LWA wasn't going to do all that great in Japan. You didn't have to be a psychic to know that. Plus it was obvious that Trigger was making the LWA anime more with their western audiences in mind after the success on their kickstarter.

Should have talked about how to make a successful show instead.

With its production values if it falls any more now it's going to flop. Making ends meet is not my definition of "saving anime" as the fans unironically proclaimed back then.
Western anime fans are jews, they're not a reliable market to cater to. Japanese fans are both loyal and willing to shell out for their waifus.

It goes pretty high after a new episode airs. Episode 3 is the stand-out episode so I can see it breaking into the top 100 for a day or two.

literally everyone in /ak/ threads

What are you even talking about? It's a Netflix production. All it needs from America is people watching and ranking it 5 stars.

We don't need stalkershitters thread

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

I don't think Trigger was ever expecting to make a huge amount of money off of LWA (just like they probably never thought that Inou Battle would make them much money). Trigger as a studio focuses more on what the animators and members of the company want to work on, than simply working on something because it might make money. Working on something enjoyable is viewed as more important than working on something profitable (this is one of the reasons Trigger was set up in the first place).

In the end LWA is a cute show that'll make a decent enough return to pay for itself and presumably most of the animators enjoy working on it. For most of the people at Trigger, that's probably enough for them to consider it a success.

We're talking about anime here

>netflix
Fuck everything, there goes my revenge. Oh well, back to being user.

I thought you killed yourself after Bleach ending

No we don't. It's about bullshit numbers that are worthless in third month of new season.
Fuck off back to your console wars threads

No, I said I'd retire the trip. Which I did.

This one hurts

Uhh triggered much?
Did all of your shows flop?

After watching the first 3 eps I kind of want a Trench Witches anime.

Why doesnt this sell? Did japs get tired of generic copy paste moeshit/yuribait?

>BD
n-nani?

Fuck off stalkershitters with your cancerous threads
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/RBMSdVSNn3OZiXKViyn_nQ/

Sorry, Sup Forumstard but I don't care about sales. You can have your AOTS like Infinite Statos or Kancolle but stop shitting up Sup Forums with your idiocy

What's your favorite anime this season?

Kill yourself bastard.

Autism.

Too early too tell
Back to console wars threads, Sup Forumstard

oi.. it's about time someone uploaded the raws already, I can't believe it's selling so well and nobody scanned it yet.

Why do you even bother with anime at this point?

Yeah, like this one here right?

Feels so fucking good

>Preorder
n-nimwit?

There is plenty of stuff to watch beyond random SoL girly shit like those three shows.

I wonder if God himself came down and told the author to make this. I'm honestly not doubting that possibility.

The first episode isn't good, if that's all you watched. Watch the second one. Then you'll reconsider.

Eat shit cocksucker.

Now that it's memetically popular, that means someone can start translating the LNs right?

>Youjo Senki is actually Carlo Zen's subtle cry for help because god got pissed at him for being a fedora tipper so now he has to save anime.

>*20,648位/*20,493位 (***,*22 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/03/22 Idol Jihen BD
This is just too much

>Shows jump up after their episodes air/an event ticket is announced and then they drop back again
Generally, the extent to where they "jump" to and where they fall to is how you can tell. For example, a show that jumps up from the the 300s to the 100s or higher and gradually falls down is probably doing pretty good while a show that jumps a little higher but not as high as it did previous week probably isn't worth shit

You're telling me that those shows that jump from, like, the 5000s up to maybe the 3000s for a few hours are gonna be worth anything?

Which one is this one?

user is right. Ranking right now is mostly irrelevant. Youji can easily drop next week. The shows hovering in the 500 can jump up. Most shows haven't even aired their third episode. The only thing we can really know right now is that shows below 1000 will flop. That's it.

I gotta say, if the art weren't so shit I was going to buy the BD.
Now I'll just have to wait for the LN and tanks.

>The first episode isn't good, if that's all you watched. Watch the second one. Then you'll reconsider.
I watch almost everything from this season.
Stalkershit needs to be purged from Sup Forums

No, that LN is above normal translators' paygrade.

Filename

I knew Hibike was an anomaly and they'd go right back to flopping

The person who would translate the Youjo Senki LN would be some kind of all-star badass. Have you seen how fucking thick those volumes are?

He'd have to be as good as the translator for Dungeon Defense.

how do i read this

Yep, they'e pretty massive

>Youjo Senki
So is this actually worth watching, or Nips having shit taste as usual?

I love these threads, they keep me so informed. I only watch the finest anime and if it doesn't sell then there's a legitimate reason why it's doing so bad. This means that it's trash and I do not watch trash.

These threads keep me from watching shit shows. Sales numbers are the most objective means of rating the quality of a show and if you think otherwise you're a fucking moron.

>Nips having shit taste as usual
Not this time user.

It's pretty good. If you can stomach corporal naive-chan's completely fucked up face, it should be smooth sailing the rest of the way.

It's nips having patrician taste according to divine will

Word

Where's the full list?

>First episode isn't good

This winter, coming to a post near you:

Shit Taste.

LWA jumped to 160 after episode 2 and will likely jump again after 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4fuFLGO0iA
I love Aoi.

Mah nigga.

When mods will delete this thread? It's just sperging of stalkershitters.

You should watch first previous AOTS - Yaoi on Ice. Because according to these threads, sales make anime worth watching.

I did. While watching I only stopped fapping long enough to start fapping again.

>***,564位/***,699位 (***,153 pt) [*,**4予約] 2017/03/15 Maid Dragon
>***,605位/***,589位 (***,342 pt) [*,**1予約] 2017/03/24 Gabriel Dropout
>***,697位/***,678位 (***,370 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/04/19 Little Witch Academia

Which of these shows are you a fan of?

Alright, fine. I'll give it and the only volume of the LN that's available a shot. I place my full trust in Sup Forums to not disappoint me. What could go wrong?

Unlike console shitters like you I like all three (and few more) equally

Take away the aspect of an old man being trapped in a little girl's body and now you are only left with a constantly existential 9 year old girl who's so independent that they don't need no man and is also a mary/gary sue/stu.

If it wasn't for episode 2's opening, I would've been long gone.