I'm not racist

This is brilliant. Even if you disagree with the message you have to admit it's very well done.

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exmTL9WNxtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does the redneck sound like a nigger?

Also, the dumb nigger fails to adequatly reply to his own strawman

>with all due respect i believe you brought all this hardship upon yourselves and it frustrates me that you refuse to take responsibility for your actions but i'm willing to look at both sides
>FIRST OFF FUCK YOU YOU HONKEY ASS BITCH *proceeds to blame all problems on others* YA'LL BE STEELIN MY CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Joyner is really good at shit like this.
This is what Em tried to do, as well. Joyner did it first and better.
Look into his other stuff like Ross Capicchioni and Just Like You.
He's genuinely good.

But also I agree with this.

dude did you watch his video for "im sorry" it is gut wrenchingly raw yet absurdly well done.
i think he (along with chris rivers and AFRO) are going to bring hip hop up a tier

becasue the whole rap is done by one person who is not even in the video.

That's where I found him at first.
Been excited for everything he releases since then.
Plus he is good at marketing himself. Along with this kind of content, he also covers the shit trap rap and songs and, as they kids say, "kills it" every time and almost all the time, Joyner's version is the most note worthy. He knows how to hit all bases.

wow rly make u think about...

nah it sucked

A+. I was expecting to hate it, but this is the racial conflict exemplified.

>Also, the dumb nigger fails to adequatly reply to his own strawman

This is what I didn't get either, his rap was basically whining about being poor, oppressed, in a white man's world, the police is out to get him but didn't address anything the white dude said. "Can't get no job" is all I got out of it.

>He knows how to hit all bases.

this is where it think the (old) em comparisons, and i would add old kayne make, the most sense. dude tries really hard. he puts so much effort into his work that it rocks up the quality. plus he reaches deep for his content and keeps it deeply personal he absolute has the gift of gab but that only goes so far. its the work that makes him special.

ive listened to a lot of the album but have not ventured into his verses on others beats. any you recommend?

cringe, all you faggot nigger lovers need to go back to Sup Forums

I agree, that was reallly well done. Prizes guaranteed

Exactly.
>White dude lists facts, and uses logical reasoning to explain the terrible features of black culture, and why whites are sick o it.
>Black dude immediately reverts to "muh racism, muh slavery, muh oppression," with no reasoning. And then, the most hilarious line:
>Yeah we shouldn't say it but we do say it but that doesn't mean you can.
Nearly kekd a hole in my pants. Dude literally lost an argument with himself.

Fuck you, you PIECE OF SHIT

what the fuck is this niggerlover bullshit on my Sup Forums?

White guy is obese which immediately gives you a sense of disgust, gets to go first because he is privileged. Constantly has an angry expression while saying his shit.

Black guy is fit, remains calm and dismissive of the hate spewed at him. When he makes his points agressively while dominating the white man who then listens...and learns.

The white guy realizes he is wrong and makes the effort to hug first.

Its like white guilt the music video

But the white guy started with a strawman

>Yeah we shouldn't say it but we do say it but that doesn't mean you can.

He's right about that though. If you ain't part of the nigga club you can't use the word nigga around niggas.

The real stupid part was the "you copying my culture" part. And the part about fried chicken barbecues, I must have missed a joke or some irony there, was that for real? Yeah white people can comprehend atom bombs and sending a man into space but not fried chicken or blacks slurring over a beat. Still it was good though.

This is retarded.
>hurr white man speaks common sense
>nigger is violent and a crybaby
Wow! Ground breaking!

Why do the things that don't exist today have weight? Is this what delusion looks like?

This the nigger didn't even counter any of the points the MAGA guy made. The nigger just based everything on feelings like they always do

Is Joyner Lucas /our guy/?

>He's right about that though.
>Sweden.
Checks out.

>flagposting

Go to bed, Kevin.

Your faggotry is impressive, Sweden, but we will defeat you somehow. We will build the world's biggest, largest, blackest cock, and when you wrap your lips around it, the semen shooting from the tip will blast through your skull. It will be worth it, to you, though. You will pass happily, knowing your wife and daughters are safe in the arms of your bull.

I'm not even Swedish and nothing you post has anything to do with this topic so just keep going, I'll keep reporting you.

That's the mentality that's destroying Stockholm, Sven

>I'm not even Swedish
Why do you have a Swedish flag then?
>I'll keep reporting you.
Jesus Christ, the faggotry, it burns my eyes.

I love how they say they get stopped for being black..when see people pulled over most of the people are white. The problem with blacks is they chimp the fuck out on the cop and get into more trouble.

My friend was driving and he got pulled over (his licence plate was on the dash board) instead of just complying, he gave the cop shit and called him an asshole. He got 2 tickets.

So do not give me that bullshit that only blacks get pulled over.

>Why do you have a Swedish flag then?

Because of this thing called travel you retard

Hard for some bumblefuck trapped in the corner of the world to understand, I know

Flag reflects where you're posting from not who you are, stop larping and kill yourself too for being obnoxious

i expected op was a shill, or sarcastic.

came out thoughtful and pleased. thanks m8

this was actually not bad

>Hard for some bumblefuck trapped in the corner of the world to understand, I know
Luckily I'm white and come from a first world country..... so I don't need to be a "Swedish" economic migrant posing as a refugee.

>Luckily I'm white

If that's all you got going for you you're pathetic

yw. I dunno about thoughtful but I did think it was something different when the white MAGA hat guy started rapping and saying what's on every Sup Forumstard's mind. Kind of grabs your attention.

Fuck off back to Twitter or where else you came from soyboy

But I am a racist

>travel you retard
Just think about it, how the fuck are we supposed to understand that you are traveler?

>I'm not racist
>My sisters boyfriend is black

lol that video really spoke to you, didn't it?
No wonder Sweden is the way it is.
Anyway, best of luck to you, you filthy creature.

Do you honestly have to scratch your head when I say "I'm not Swedish" trying to think of the possibilities of how this could happen, Mambet?

Buh-bye you inbred Maori fuck

Everyone is racist.

Stop apologising for what you are.

Maybe he did this intentionally to red pill normies. He basically showed how niggers respond to their problems with feeling instead of trying to change it.

>nigger cant even counter argue his own points

I disagree with its message and it's not done well.
Saged.

>Known as having millions of imports in the last few years
>Like ohmigahd how can you not tell I'm a tourist when I say I'm swedish in sweden

Also entitled and resorting to violence (hitting his hat off). No memeing, it really was a shit video, and that niggers think he came out as an equal tells a lot.

The problem with this is, its supposed to show both sides, but instead it just try's to justify black ignorance

>swedish flag
Well, I have a strong stereotype about modern day swedish people. Just assumed that you are a foreigner who moved to this country.

>The whole point of this video was to point out to the black audience that they have no real points, just excuses and justifications for their own degeneracy
>Black audience can't understand this message, thinks the black guy is correct when he's clearly not
Imagine being black and having and IQ above 95, and having to deal with the average black on a daily basis
That's as close to hell as I can possibly imagine

Can confirm

lmao

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=exmTL9WNxtI

and does anybody have the link to the first half of the song?

I don't like to listen to the niggers singing

The rapper wrote the white mans verse like he was the black guys dad which was pretty weird.

the term reverse racism shows everything wrong with niggers. they think you're either black or white. they have no object permanence so if they aren't looking at an Asian or a mestizo they don't exist

This could be it, it could be intentional.

Not bad actually but it's still an appeal to emotion.

>I have a strong stereotype about modern day swedish people.

Maybe you should stop memeing IRL and get a job, gook. Then you could at least afford to visit here and see things as they are.

im pretty sure that hes not familiar with such an abstract concept as "father"

I think the point wasn't that they came off as equals but that at least having said their piece they were a bit closer to understanding each other. Hence the embrace at the end. The MAGA hat coming off I think was a cinematographic device. It had to come off to show that whitey was starting to understand blacky's point. There's now way that, having heard and at least processed what the black dude was going through, that he could still justify wearing the MAGA hat afterward. Thesis, antithesis, synthesis. Otherwise the music video would have no point and neither party would have changed.

>memeing
Not memeing at all or you think it is not true?
>Then you could at least afford to visit here and see things as they are.
Would prefer Norway of Finland if we are talking about Northern countries

Liberals turned me into a proud racist. You nigger kike faggot, I hope your mutt children are cast from cliffs.

>Lardclap calling someone else a mutt

lul

>nigger kike faggot

golly gee I'm so offended

oh wait nevermind, I don't come from your fucked up niggerized culture

good god, you make me sick, sven. you people deserve everything that's coming.

>Sweden pretending to be superior to anything.

>Implying the past has no influence over the present
>Implying families and communities who benefited from these policies don't continue to do so today

Tell me about your social life melanated napoleon

Superior to Murrica in many, many ways, my adipose-rich friend.

Go ride your horse and shitpost somewhere else mongol.

funnier is

>my school is bad because of all the black and hispanic students
so what should white people do?

*gets raped*

Stopped watching when the nigger started talking

Sure about that? Why do they hug at the end?

based fat guy

You didn't tell me Sweden told such good jokes, you should start with that one.

Really makes you feel

>travels to sweden to fervently shitpost on Sup Forums for hours
autism

Your normie is showing nigger

He’s a nigger

I don't care. I hate niggers and rednecks both.

Yup.

>Unironically discussing rap music, especially modern day rap

If you’re over age 16 and do this that’s pretty embarrassing

Feelings matter though. They can't help feeling upset. Different groups are better off separate.

Black individuals are disadvantaged because their group is seen negatively by everyone so they do have a point that being black is harder.

it's low-grade horseshit

At that point you join your local fighting game community or magic tournaments.

There is room for smart blacks within their own community, but they have to learn to speak with authority and blast people. You don't have to be big and tough if you can clown on niggas.

Charter schools. Find good schools that offer college credit or offer high school credit for comm college classes. Kill the public school system with brain drain.

Even bad online schools partner with the local community colleges for dual credit. You can graduate with an associate's and escape the shit bin that is public education.

Not everyone in our country is born "equal". White people are fortunate enough to be the same color as those who hold power and wealth. Historically whites have oppressed 3rd world countries, exploited resources and gained limitless wealth from it. In our country today there is viscous systematic oppression occurring in our streets, government, and private sector.

Even though "Jim Crow" is not around anymore, these historical events have had long term consequences for people of color. Particularly black people. It's easy for a white person to forget about the past and blame the people that were oppressed for continuing the discussion.

I live in Martinique, kinda French Hawaii in the Caribbean sometimes I get the French flag because of IP range.
Believe me or not, Martinique (and other French overseas territories) is an open labs for globalist agenda. We got our BLM movement few years ago, economic crisis etc etc... thanks to some shady agreements. Descendants of former slave owners (béké = blancs créoles = white creole?), are our local 1%, they keep preserving the "local" white race by interbreeding, kind of Sup Forums wet dream. They own most of the activity in key sectors : industry, shops, import/export, etc. They are so inbred now that they need to import "mail bride/husband" from France, because of the DEY WUZ COLON mentality they make many mistakes and now the economy relies on international gibs.
Because of French "colonization" (ie culture) blacks developed relatively well, despite being slave descendants and sheit (pic related). Cultural marxism have been used to promote autonomous movements (brexit, spain, etc), racial divide (BLM), and "dumb economy" (parties, degeneracy, etc). Everything happening around the world is a big plan, "browns" were the beta test.
I'll give you an advice, do not take any loan in the next few years.

>2017
>”Democrats r the real Racists!”
I give up.
This place has officially become r*ddit 2.0. The last 2 days.

but you dont know about the fried chicken and the barbeque

Says the subhuman who needs to travel to find places that provide a basic living. AKA anywhere niggers aren't the world is better.

Don't come back faggot

>making a caricature (strawman) of your political opponent just so you can knock it down more easily
>well done

No, sweetie.