Let's have a Bleach thread, f/a/ggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

tenshiscave.tumblr.com/post/156076260032/kubo-tite-bleach-twitter-update
tenshiscave.tumblr.com/post/156120309882/deleting-this-blog-on-20170123-cet
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=490447
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=494683
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

o-okay

Kubo's recent tweets have been summarised: tenshiscave.tumblr.com/post/156076260032/kubo-tite-bleach-twitter-update

Post best canon ship.

ok

My raw source says we have raws for the novel now. Is anyone still interested, or was the full thing posted already?

Post it.

I can only share it with TLers. Raw provider's rules. It's a different matter if I pay for the raws myself, but I'm broke so I'm setting aside money for shimai maou and the final volume of zero no tsukaima.

You're so fucking useless.

>IchiHime & RenRuki.

PSA: Save tenshiscave's TLs now, she's going to ragequit on Monday because she's fed up with salty IRfags.
tenshiscave.tumblr.com/post/156120309882/deleting-this-blog-on-20170123-cet

>first omake user now thos person
Wew man

Who's omake user?

Dear lord...

Are you sure it's rabid IRfags who're making tenshiscave leave tumblr? The person also does translations for Haikyuu, Final Fantasy and J-Pop singers, and those fandoms aren't exactly known for their sane, nice fans.

IchiRuki was not mentioned at all. Stop stirring up shit.

The guy with the imgur links to the volume omake, they are all dead

Who is she on in the bottom left?

Yoruichi fucking Kira

Kira.

If I put it out I'll have to call in a favor. This one has all pictures out in the open and is being translated. Better to save the favor for the next novel. It wasn't sold on bookwalkers after all.

If you see the WDKALY novel thread in BA it's clear she's annoyed at Saiyan and other salty IRfags. There's even some of her posts edited by mods due to "being rude".

>Negativity seems to be the trend on forums and social media these days and I don’t want any part in it. Some of the disgusting reactions to my translation of Kubo’s heartfelt tweets shocked me. I’ve never had to block so many people before. And spare me the “freedom of speech” argument. Just because you can say something, doesn’t mean you should. And opinions aren’t facts. If someone says that the Earth is a square, it’s not an *~opinion~*, it’s wrong.

Nah. IRfags are part of the problem.

If you follow the WDKALY thread on BA it's obvious what she meant by " lying because a translation didn’t fit whatever picture they had in their head. Or digging through my translation with the sole purpose of finding proof that the original author made a mistake. Twisting my translations just to find an excuse to bash an author or character. "

Though I don't dismiss the possibility of such things happening in other fandoms as well.

Wait, some IR are still salty?Jesus, we are going to 5 months now

Just for you, user-san.

Salty shippers in the Naruto and HP fandom have been at it for longer.

Yes, but HP is western and Naruto had ship bait at large and given it's fanbase was to be expected, but from Bleach i didn't think it was going to be a big deal to the point of being the highlight of the end

Makes sense.

He's got a hole in his chest.

She's got a hole in her PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Back in 2007 I already felt that it'll be like this, judging from how fervent the shippers are at hating each other and trying to prove the other side is wrong and inferior in both intellectual and moral.

It's not the work, it's the fandom and their level of emotional investment.

I'm honestly surprised that BA hasn't kicked out Saiyan by now. The dude's obnoxious as fuck.

>There are people who STILL think IchiHime and RenRuki were good endgame ships.
>There are people who STILL believe IchiRuki wasn't the best option.

>>There are people who STILL think IchiHime and RenRuki were good endgame ships.
nah those are just tripfags who come for the (yous) in reality no one really shiped IchiHime it was just way for reddit to get "teh lulz"

>There are IRfags who are STILL assblasted over the endgame ships.
>There are IRfags who STILL can't acknowledge that some people genuinely like IchiHime and/or RenRuki.

IR was the majority of the fanbase.

So were Harry/Hermione shippers in the HP fandom and looked what happened to them. BTFO by canon.

Numbers don't mean shit, IRfag.

Novel sale is very good. Already 41k. IRfags on permanent suicide.

>IR was the majority of shippers
Fixed, and not even as significant majority as some of them thinks (I've seen claims of 90%, how delusional)
You toxic assholes reap what you sow

>Carried this series for 15 years.
>This is the thanks we get.

>carried
Hahahano.gif

41k is not very good, it's modest. Even the worst selling of the Naruto Hidens sold more than 100k, and compared to other Bleach novels/databooks it's on the low side.

It's not my fault you can't read signs. Could've saved you from heartache. Get over it and make it a life lesson, diversify your interests and don't put so much of your life's validation on fictional work.

Bleach novels normally sold around 50k-60k range. It didn't have any drop like IRfags were claiming.

>IRfags are delusional enough to believe that they kept Bleach alive.

Really, they didn't keep anything alive since Bleach still died.

It was because of us why Bleach didn't end in the middle of the Hueco Mundo arc.

DSTS sold 55k in 2012. Narita's novels sold 90k tops, because he's Narita. We don't have figures for older novels. I'd say there's a drop but it's a drop that coincides with Bleach's general decline in popularity.

Still, with regards to manga sales, even Bleach at its decline still have sales comparable to Gintama, Fairy Tail and Shokugeki no Soma, which I'm sure is considered when they decided to invest in a live action movie.

See

>Hueco Mundo
>the arc focussed on their most hated character
>barely IR interaction
>the arc that got streched longer because of the executives
>carried by IR sales
You can't be serious

No, it was arrancars. Ulquiorra and Grimmjow in particular were really popular, and their seiyuus are too. In fact, Bleach sales peaked during the HM arc (2008).

We kept Bleach alive hoping Kubo would finally deliver.

I don't get why Jump isn't making another season for Bleach. New anime for sure will boost manga sale since it has been finished. It's like they hate Kubo.

Even today they're still popular. Among the most wanted characters to be sold in a "character pack" of BBS, Grimmjow and original form Ulquiorra are included even though they're not strong.

There are typically two reasons people want characters, one is strength (like Sode no Shirayuki, Dangai Ichigo, Full Hollow Ichigo, Hougyoku Aizen, that version of Toshiro) and te other is liking the character.

I haven't play this, is my boy starrk that strong in there?

I don't get it either. Having a manga or anime running will support the marketing of the live action movie. Also, they recently launched a revival of the musical after 3 years vacuum, and the new cast was received better than the 2011-2012 attempts. It would've make sense to have 1-2 more years of shows with the same cast following that.

I wonder if we'll ever know the story behind the scenes.

>This is the thanks we get.
You probably don't even buy it.

He's strong as a 5 star, but after the game introduced 6 stars he's overshadowed. The usual power creep.

Oh look: tool bags

Get your shitty e-celebs out of here. Youtubers always look weird and sloppy, but they feel the need to show their face.

Shitty ass channel, you should delete it.

And he didn't. And now you IchiRuki cucks are shitting on Kubo and his work for not making your ship canon.

You IRfags truly are toxic assholes.I thank Kubo that he didn't give you what you wanted.

Rukia aged like 5-10 years after 100 years. How would you expect such a relationship to work out?

Assuming that she married Kurosaki and tried to have children (can Shinigami even breed?), Rukia would be 30-40... while her grandchildren would be dying if old age...

Only "reasonable" solution to this would be killing Ichi (would he even go to SS?). But hey, now you have a senile Ichigo wandering alone in a Soul Society populated by billions!

Aw, shit, i will give it a try anyway, thanks

I think most of those that support that ship expect Ichigo to just move to SS.

Pretty much this. Most IR shippers wanted badly for Ichigo to end up in Soul Society. They'd use Shunsui giving the Soul Tickets to Ichigo's human friends as an excuse to explain that Kubo was gonna have Ichigo stay in Soul Society and end up with Rukia in the ending.

It's a company channel, those guys are from Klab Global.

>can shinigami even breed?
I don't understand why people still ask this many years after the Oomaeda family, Byakuya's dad, and all the soul families ever featured.

And regarding mechanics, there's always a way with Urahara and Mayuri around. Look at Isshin and Masaki.

Ichigo/Rukia not canon is never a matter of mechanics, it's about Kubo wanting their relationship to be "partners who stand very close to one another but not romantically". That's literally it. But feel free to argue for or against I guess.

>IR carried the series for 15 years
Ichigo and Rukia were almost never together on the same page after SS arc.

Why haven't these threads been banned yet?

This is literally just a place for tumblr users to whine about shipping and fanbase drama away from tumblr's shitty interface.

Because most of the Bleach fanbase are at tumblr.

Loser

Yeah, yeah. Just blame the people who kept the series you loved so much afloat.

Again, see

Rukihime or Byaruki

Renji a shit

Rukihime a shit
Tatsuhime forever

Kill yourself bastard.

>TatsuHime a shit
>RukiHime forever

fify

shut up usurper

no u

But you already did.

Kubo managed to create an unlimited supply of energy with ichiruki tears, truly our saviour.

Fuck this stupid nigger bleach fan base is everywhere dumb cunt

No

These sales:

93,319 bleach spirits are forever with you 1 -349
63,292 bleach spirits are forever with you 2 -514
55,505 bleach the death save the strawberry -582

are the accumulative sales to date, until December 2016, because the older novels had an increase in sales at the same time that the novel WE DO knot LOVE YOU was released, so they appeared again in the rankings, and those are the numbers that appear together them, their rankings positions: 349, 514 and 582 respectively), so the last novel has plenty margin to reach the same accumulative sales in 4 years that the The Save the Strawberry, that is the novel with less sales.

When The Death Save the Strawberry appeared in Oricon rankings, it reached 41,109 copies sold before disappearing of the rankings the next week: myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=490447
myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=494683

Given that WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU had sold out in stores and had to be reprinted, it seems the editorial didn't expect that the novel would sell so well, probably because Bleach is less popular than when the other novels appeared, so they had made a smaller print.

>constant generals
>22 IPs

Let this shit die already. Kubo gave us a wet fart of an ending (which has nothing to do with any fucking pairings) and the middle finger. Time to move on and forget we ever wasted time on this.

I meant in Oricon rankings in 2012

>When The Death Save the Strawberry appeared in Oricon rankings, it reached 41,109 copies sold before disappearing of the rankings the next week:
About this

Both the mods Seri55 and Hadrell are ichiruki. Seri is worse though.

Can anyone translate this?

So basically
>RIP any chance of decent summary/part translations of Hisagi novel
or m I wrong?

missstormcaller might do it.

Basically. I wish the salty shippers would've kept quiet, especially Saiyan.

Also people were taking her translations and switching words around.

Nah, she's an RR shipper which is why she's translating this one.

ahah
saw this recently

She already said she'd buy the novel though. Hopefully that means she'd do a translation or summary. That said Tenshiscave is a better translator so it's still a pity. SAFWY turned out to be interesting and it really hyped me up for the Hisagi novel.

Can you share them with me? I'd rather read Rukia's marriage in the original runes.

It's one thing to read and even like the novel, and it's entirely different thing to find time and dedication to translate it. Especially that judging by SAFWY and wide range of topics Narita's going to cover it could be about 2 times longer than WDkALY. That said, I obviously hope she will do it.