Is more than twice than a black life span
I wonder sometimes if it has a fight scanner
I feel like checking out on life, can't escape my circumstance
I'd rather hear them say "Die N-word" than Die Antwoord
Ninja, now it's better to describe banter"

is he.. dare I say it.. /ourguy/ pol?

Nupol sucks

>s..s..senpai Trump please notice me

He is a whigger and a closet homosexual.
Not Sup Forums material.

I'm thinking the lyrics themselves have meme potential to be taken out of context and used against him
>oo look at me, I can say racist stuff and no one bats an eye because I'm a (((diversity))) loving (((kike collaborator))).
we should start treating independent sentences as if he was dog-whistling in an attempt to get back his white fan race while playing kiss-ass enough so that the stupid nigs didn't notice

junkie wigger no

No, he has lost the script

He doesn’t realize that Trump is the new Slim Shady, the guy is basically President Shady

>dyed blonde hair
>respected among blacks (at least until their plantation owners pulled the leash)
>hip hop legend (mentioned in dozens of tracks by many different rappers)
>can say whatever they fuck he wants and his supporters still love him
>cultural icon

Eminem also had his bitch leave him and take his daughter with her, who grew up into a hoe. He then writes about the both of them in his music because that is all he can do. Trump on the other hand has managed to stay on course despite multiple divorces.

>has a strong presence in all his children’s lives despite the divorces
>his ex wives have nothing bad to say about him despite he media begging them to during the election

It’s basically Virgin Shady and Chad Shady at this point, their current hairstyles even match that fucking meme

Token nigger is ((their))) guy

>PP4j+uUC
Pee Pee 4 JEW, C
nice id mate

He was Sup Forums's guy before Sup Forums got taken over by Putin bots and T_D reddit transplants. Now Sup Forums hates him because he called out Trump for being a POS back during those music award shows.

He’s fake and gay.

He's looking a little autistic in that mural.

>before Sup Forums got taken over by Putin bots
newfag fuck off this board has always had a strong bot presence, only a newfag would fall into the MSM "muh russia" narrative lmfao

Go glow in the dark somewhere else, nigger.

No eminem is a cuck

x
Do not reply to shills
Thank you.

Confirmed cuckfag.

Will be harmed by the Trump curse.

>eminem
Is it 2001 or something

Pretty much

>Emimeme
>our guy

OH NO NO NO....