(((dishwasher)), more like cancerwasher

Do you still fall for the washing jew?

Your bowels are being coated in detergent and you are developing cancer. In autopsy you can immediately tell who used a dishwasher and who washed their own dishes.
Dishwashers just spray detergent all over the dishes and then try weakly rinse them with water spray leaving you to eat from harmful chemicals year to year.

Start washing your own dishes now or get a wife to do it for you. Listen to podcasts or audiobooks while doing it, brushes are almost free. Take it as meditation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f2Poc0gja04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triclosan
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4384711/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19818727
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19286325
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dishwashers are so bad and non needed.

You need to prewash the biggest stains away first and then afterwash so the nasty feeling of washing chemicals wears off. Glass is especially bad.

In the end it's the same as washing all your dishes yourself.

No dishwasher here. No (((microwave))) either.

>2017
>not eating from disposable paper plates
shiggy diggy

No sources. Paranoid claims. Finland.

how do you microwave food?

You're full of shit. Proof:
youtu.be/f2Poc0gja04

>eating the radiated jew
pleb

t. poorfag

Good goy.

The radiation probably doesen't do anything other than warm stuff desu. It's not some genetic modification device.

never change pol

>Do you still fall for the washing jew?
>the absolute state of Sup Forums

Tap water leaves that residue naturally

Only if you buy shitty washing machines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triclosan
>an antibacterial and antifungal agent found in some consumer products, including toothpaste, soaps, detergents, toys, and surgical cleaning treatments.
>Concerns on the health effects of triclosan have been raised after it was detected in human breast milk, blood, and urine samples. Studies on rats have shown that triclosan exposure modulates estrogen-dependent responses. There have been many studies performed over the years both in vivo and in vitro, in male and female fish and rats and they all support the conclusion that triclosan possesses (anti)estrogenic and (anti)androgenic properties depending on species, tissues, and cell types. In a 2017 study on 537 pregnant women in China, prenatal triclosan exposure was associated with increased cord testosterone levels in the infants.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4384711/
>Endocrine disruptors can be found in many products including plastic bottles, metal food cans, detergents, flame retardants, food, toys, cosmetics, and pesticides.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19818727
>Effects of detergents on catalytic activity of human endometase/matrilysin 2, a putative cancer biomarker.
>The effects of the ionic and nonionic detergents on catalytic activity of endometase were investigated. The hydrolytic activity of endometase was detergent concentration dependent, exhibiting a bell-shaped curve with its maximum activity near the critical micelle concentration (CMC) of nonionic detergents tested.

either rinse off all detergent completely or wash with vinegar and hot water

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19286325
>It can be concluded that acetic acid in a concentration of 3% has excellent bactericidal effect

Based pyramid man.

Actually, it's way more hygenic using a dishwasher since the heat and the water pressure kills more bacteria than what you can archieve with your hands and shitty sponge that accumulated plenty of shit in it.

If you've done the military service they use bleach very often in many units to clean the dishes and nobody have their insides burning.

Q: If microwave radiation actually irradiated food then why doesn't the temperature continue increasing after you've removed the food?

A: because there are no alpha, beta or gamma particles involved

Haha all my dishes are in a dirty pile in the sink faggot, no cancer here

If it's antiestrogenic, then what's the issue? We have more than enough of that shit in our food and water already.

>In autopsy you can immediately tell who used a dishwasher and who washed their own dishes.
Source please.

What the fuck your dishwasher is weak like babby
Also checked

>In autopsy you can immediately tell who used a dishwasher and who washed their own dishes.
Really? Please tell

t. MD

I boil all my food in a vat of microwaved glyphosate and then run it through the dishwasher to give it a "sheen" before serving it hot on plastic plates. Delicious and convenient.

Y'all got some nasty fucking water bros.

thanks based fingolian
just changed your sponge every now and then. also a small amount of exposure to bacteria from food won't do anything to you. you don't need perfectly sterilized plates.
also bleach doesn't leave any residue if you just run some water on the plates. it rinses off far easier than detergent.
>and (anti)androgenic depending on the species, tissues, and cell types.
>triclosan exposure modulates estrogen-dependent responses.
either way it's still an unnatural endocrine disruptor and I don't want that shit in me.
kek

Didn't America have a place where the water was literally poison? Flintstones or something.

also somewhat relevant
>mfw been drinking from plastic bottles all my life because the tap water here is undrinkable
how fucked am I bros. I don't have any obvious symptoms of low test but none of high test either.

My wife hand washes all of our dishes
She hand washes all of our clothing as well
If you want a quality wife, go to in independent KJV-only fundamental baptist church
>keep in mind that she's going to come pre-programmed to want a bunch of kids, so if breeding isn't your thing this may not be for you

Shit isn't as wacky as you think. Aquarium fish will die from trace amounts of dish soap.

Flint, and nobody of consequence is affected. Other 330+ million is fine.

Is that what ((they)) told you?

Nigger town didn't maintain their basic infrastructure and faced South-Africa style infrastructure failures
Shocking