youtu.be/b8lfhRYStDc
>FLotUS Melania/2nd Lady Karen visit 1st responders in TX 12/6/17
youtu.be/PFyG6pSk6ug

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
youtube.com/watch?v=CSnHuw4HeJg
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/bernie-sanders-wifes-land-deal-still-under-fbi-probe-witness-recently-questioned.html?x
edition.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/ethics-committee-devin-nunes/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Nobody gives a shit what the weather is like where you live or what you ate for breakfast.

MAGA

this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal this is not normal

Did we ever find out what that law enforcement thing was in DC? Right after it everyone started talking about investigating the FBI

fuck off satan

ATTENTION: need new OP.

Who's going to fall next /ptg/?

It's dems fault for letting illegals grow roots in the U.S. If they don't enforce the law this shit happens.

Blumfp's Congo.

Nobody gives a fuck that you think nuking the ME is a good idea either but here you are, stuck in the /ptg/ thread.

Blumpfghazi

/peetg/ the most kiked general to date

>Suppose to snow tonight in Charlotte

oh fug

So why are we pretending that Trump, a New York Billionaire, whose uncle swept all of Tesla's discoveries under the rug while reporting to the fucking BUSH family, who made his money cozying up to New York banks, who is very good friends with the Clintons, who arguably has not ever given a single shit about anyone except for himself...

Why the fuck are we pretending that he's on our side? Do you really think that if we did have a "deep state" that they would be stupid enough to let a reality TV star fuck them all over? Trump is obviously their guy. Why do you people not understand this?

Please give me a quick rundown, I'd love to read your apologia, and I could use a hearty laugh.

It begins

Guys, the news says Russia emailed Trump the wikileaks. This is the smoking gun. CNN broke it this morning.

It's over, I'm afraid.

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

Defend this you stupid bootlickers.

Oh no

Typical Chicongo

Let it.

t. JIDF

>UN
>peacekeepers
who cares and pick one.

>un
oh no that sucks

"Killed" is highly offensive to minorities, from now on you have to use the term "permanently enriched" you racist!

Blacks not voting for Doug Jones because of the mailer he sent out.

Moore will win by 8%.

>sending them 40bn $$$ anualy
>still has to suck Bibis dick
wew, this is MAGA!

)
Here's a condensed timeline.
>12m50s he appears visible to the camera. is told to get down on the ground he does

>from 13m to about 13m40s he does this, then he joins his hands in front of them, immediately is told not to. Then immediately puts them in front of himself spread out again. He does this.

>Then from 13m50s all the way up to 16m23s he has his hands on top of his head. on 16m23s he then puts him in front of himself spread out again.

>he is then at 16m43s told to put his hands behind his back. Then up in the air, then UP IN THE AIR so he puts them all the way up ridiculously high so it's straining him. (16m50s)

>at 17m he's giving the order to crawl towards the police officers, gets near the purse they didn't remove and gets shot, and falls over on the purse.

Things to notice:
>There's a purse laying in the ground
>they had over 5 minutes to secure the hallway and cuff him
>when he gets shot his hands is right next to the purse they didn't remove, he falls on his back and on the purse, THE PURSE IS ONLY VISIBLE AT THE END since its visibility is obfuscated by the rifle.
>at the very end the cops do a ridiculously bad job of securing the hallway if they assume there were perps there they would've both gotten shot.

>the cops use the WRONG KEYCARD AT THE WRONG DOOR, without checking if the keycard works on the other door
And then the video ends.

Two possibilities why he got shot:
>his pants are dropping trying to reach for his waistband to pull up his pants
>the purse is laying there but you don't see it till he's right next to it in the video, and the cops might assume he was going for something in the purse but they had all opportunity to examine the purse for content or atleast kick it out of the fucking way before asking the guy to crawl towards them.

>17m8-9s the guy is pulling up his pants as he is putting his right hand down again to keep crawling he gets shot. He is also right adjacent to the purse at the time.

Another one!

>Do you really think that if we did have a "deep state" that they would be stupid enough to let a reality TV star fuck them all over?
Fucking absolutely, did you see the emails that leaked? Their a bunch of old boomer retards that don't understand the internet

11%. Double rule must be enforced.

JIDF = MAGA

But I thought this was my personal blog

>Cop shoots criminal
>Nothing of real value was lost

I don't see what is to defend

Just a friendly reminder that Muslims and Jews are in fact pigs that pretend to be human. I don't really like the the embassy nonsense but until the pigs that go Shalom lose enough power we can't do really too much about them. Spics and Muslims in the mean time are uppity and need to be dealt with.

>Literally be a peace keeper
>Cannot

Hoping for Maximum Chaos

Sup Forums is weird.
Meme like the devil to get Truml into office. We all feel good that we helped.
Buy the 2018 elections come around and you try to get people to vet the candidates so we can get the right guy to win the Primary to go to the General to win.

And NOTHING
Sup Forums likes to pretend they are smart but they dont see that if we dont start early to get our guys in office then Trump is fucked.

But no one cares, no one does anything. No one is willing to coordinate and work.

So yeah, i guess ill see you guys in the live 2019 when we are watching Trump impeachment hearings since we were too fucking lazy and short sighted to but in the work in early 2018

not those clowns, I'm talking the real elite.

Obvious suicide by cop

PLEASE BLESS US WITH HAPPENINGS KEK!

Dog bless Memerica

Told you Eva was a semite

One less Mudshit. I feel nothing.

It's like an out of control fire ripping through Calfornia, oh wait

Here's for another million dead Palestinians (and a million dead Jews to be "fair")

Calm down nigger; I think we dont even know fully who is running in primaries yet

nigga look like little Nicky

youtube.com/watch?v=CSnHuw4HeJg

it's not about who he is and what he believes, it's about what he does for the people who do believe.

Rmemebr when he said he will audit the FED and you creamed your pants? Well that went nowhere

Sucks to be them.

>Do you really think that if we did have a "deep state" that they would be stupid enough to let a reality TV star fuck them all over?
Have you seen Comey? He's a complete idiot. These are the kind of people who ran the Intelligence agencies.

Presented without comment.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/08/bernie-sanders-wifes-land-deal-still-under-fbi-probe-witness-recently-questioned.html?x

leave bernie alone drumpf!

Thanks for baking. Taking over!

>It's a "shills are four memos behind the news curve" episode

4D chess and Trump is playing in favour of Jews

None needed.

PMMMUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRT!!!!

Gonna need more deaths from both sides here.

Drain the swamp

The use of the helicopters — which he used so he could attend the swearing-in ceremony for a member of Congress and to go on a horseback ride with the vice president — was justified by his staff as being the only feasible way to accommodate his busy schedule on those days. Both times his department requested the helicopters from the U.S. Park Police.

Is it that bloke that

> drunk his own ass into a stupor
> flaunted an airsoft from his hotel window, got other patrons to call the swat
> failed miserably to comply with a simple warning as “DONT REACH TO YIOUR BACK POCKET ***AGAIN***, I’LL HAVE TO SHOOT YOU”

If so he’s no better than that nigger that pretended to pull a gun from his pocket and shoot his finger at the armed cop

That said this cop fucked up and should get at very least a manslaughter charge over him. The prosecution went for second degree murder tho, meaning he’ll walk

I will see to it then if no one else will.

so you're trying to tell me that the international elite who have taken over the world and need to be purged, you're telling me they're actually a bunch of retards who got bodied by big fat orange blumpf?

Absurd.

I find it hard to dispute this truth be told. For example, Stewart was only around a 5k or votes off from taking out the main establishment candidate, and that was with a 3rd guy spliting the vote by taking 50k for himself

Now watch as Eva shows up to make threads after this one. He's predictable.

>No wall
>Tax cuts for billionaires
>sucking jew dick
MAGA!!!!!

HR. 10. Financial CHOICE Act of 2017.

Working it's way through Senate committees as we speak. Nothing can happen right now with Tax Reform and funding the government. Next stuff has to come in January. This legislation will likely be tied to infrastructure. Learn up.

Kek, you in Houston too? It was a trip last night when it started snowing.

I see the Polkike is bored today.

Sup Forums is weird.
Meme like the devil to get Trump into office. We all feel good that we helped.
But the 2018 elections come around and you try to get people to vet the candidates so we can get the right guy to win the Primary to go to the General to win.

And NOTHING
Sup Forums likes to pretend they are smart but they dont see that if we dont start early to get our guys in office then Trump is fucked.

But no one cares, no one does anything. No one is willing to coordinate and work.

So yeah, i guess ill see you guys in the live 2019 threads when we are watching Trump impeachment hearings since we were too fucking lazy and short sighted to but in the work in early 2018.

>but Trump didnt do anything!
I know but impeachment is a political process. If we get don't work to get 2018 to be a Democrat bloodbath and the Dems take control of the house and/or senate, then guess what is going to happen. At best Trump will be able to get jack shit done and at worst he will be impeached.

You guys really need to stop being so spergy.

Of course he is, he's a fucking subversive kike. He's just some loser with no life to live

Thanks mate. It’s yours now.

Literally couldn't give a shit.

>Ber... I mean Trump can still fulfill his promises, I just know this!

J00gle
> 28 arrest in massive DC gun and drug sting

what would a pole know about running anything?

> UN peacekeepers killed
This is very concerning. I'm sending my concern.

Then you should put your money where you mouth is and check if you have any local elections coming up. Democrats are squeaking a few wins by marking elections and keeping quiet about them.

>152484395
Listen dumb Pole how is forcing the elite in NYC to pay their income tax a tax cut for billionaires?

I think Bernie might be fucked because even hilldawg fbi agents probably hate him despite him pulling his punches against queen hillary

Surprising

>simple orders.
Let me pull up a loaded gun and ask you to crawl to me with your knees while your arms are raised.
Lets see how you perform this simple task, even sober.

pic related

I dont know why people are surprised at California looking like hell.

Seems like the will of heaven to be honest

The kind user at offered, thanks for offering as well

>152484432
>reposting your pasta
Regardless if I agree with you, what did you mean by this?

He's also yet another one of these anally fixated weirdos. It's as predictable as the Jew/White conflation on twitter.

Looks like 2 ID's to filter. Pole and the copypasta American.

so Trump raised taxes on the middle class? Sup Forums was shilling for weeks about how this tax plan is a godsend for everyone

Ethics Committee clears Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes!

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/ethics-committee-devin-nunes/index.html

the real elite are all 80+ years old
their children are blacked and soyed

this is the case of gilgamesh mocking the "women and children" he has to fight against only to get one-shoted in sakura's arc