Daily reminder that you will die not experiencing sex as nature has perfectioned it over millions of years...

Daily reminder that you will die not experiencing sex as nature has perfectioned it over millions of years, just for a stupid aesthetic decision u werent able to have a word of.

>inb4 I shower regularly

Fuck feminism

Amerifats truly blown the fuck out

It's a commandment from God

>(((God)))

Eat shit, leaf.

>God creates man to his image
>then asks for a part to be removed

looks like someone tricked some dumb kike back then.

Read your bible

>tips fedora

I'm 34 and have had sex less than most high school girls.

It's not the circumcision preventing me from enjoying sex.

Actually, I'm implying that the Devil has ticked whichever kike it was (Abraham?).
The Devil is a deceiver, of course he would impersonate God to get people to mutilate each other.

That's not what happened read your bible

spent my 20s having gfs thinking the end game of relationships was regular sex. in my 30s realize its not a stable end game and eventually the relationship will have to mature into marriage and kids. you cant grow old having just regular sex and then die.

Fornication is a sin, the bible says to flee fornication. This whole modern concept of boyfriends and girlfriends is sinful, it leads to lust and people falsely believe they're married and can have relations with each other.
It's not, you shouldn't even kiss a woman you're not married with

If being uncut was better women would prefer it. They don't. Not even gay men like uncut dicks. They smell like feet.

no sense worrying about something you can't change
focus on others not going through the same

A woman's preference should be whatever her husband has, she shouldn't know anything else.
Homosexuals belong in Hell so their preference doesn't matter

btfo cutfags

kek

>be amerimutt child
>be born
>tip the doctor with the tip of your dick
>parents pay $500000 hospital bill

uncut = dirty

btfo dirty dicks

kek

I'm getting my foreskin regenerated after Foregen figures out how to do it.

What are u even talking about? fucking Mexican Nigger....

>amerifats literally defend dick cutting by posting testimony from amerimutt women

Ironically thats exactly what life is; fuck, have kids, die.

>Mutilating your body to please a ceratin percentage of women.
What is next?
Will you get a vasectomie because some women prefer it?
The absolute state of Americans.

>Pussy smells nice
Ah womyn..

It's literally a biblical commandment, I know most Europeans are atheists or pagans so they rather walk contrary to God, but Jesus said to do and teach the law.

What is next?

Criminal prosecution, prison time, sex offender list, loss of medical license, etc.

>read jewish propaganda
How about you kill yourself instead?

>32
>was uncircumcized entire life
>had sex in high school
>end up getting some bad phimosis in my 20s
>get circumcized
>have sex now

It's literally 99% the same. I just take longer to cum now.

I can understand if like a jew bit your dick or your doctor botched the snipjob and you have some weird scar dick or desensitized zombie dick but the whole 'muh unrelatable pure pleasure foreskin' is a fucking meme, at least for me.

I don't miss it. Kinda like I don't miss my wisdom teeth.

In b4 fake, jew, amerimutt, etc

>tfw rare uncut amerimutt
>Dad wanted to get me cut to match him for some unholy reason
>Mom changed her mind at the last minute, partially due to some newspaper article
>She cut out the article and still has it
I need to find the guy that wrote it and thank him, he literally saved muh dick

These uncutfags are so mad right now kek. Listen, its not my fault your parents didn't care about you. Cut is the way to go nowadays. Everyone agrees; everyone other than uncut fags that is kek.

The bible isn't Jewish, the Talmudists put their man made doctrine from the Talmud over that of the words of God,

>tfw not circumcised
Eat shit jews and fellow Amerisharts

How do you not miss your wisdom teeth? There's a big fucking gaping hole in the back where you used to be able to chew.

Sure if they're coming in sideways you might as well get them dealt with but what are you even on about?

I will die with my soul intact and in heaven. Much more then you can say.

Not to you OP but all the cutfags.

Like I'm going to get my shit cut because MAYBE a single woman will use it as a basis for not blowing me.

You people are fucking retarded. You live in a psychopathic culture and yet you believe that everything is for the best of you. You fucking retarded monkeys.

>my parents hate God

>(((Everyone))) agrees

God didn't create man in his own image only so that the body needs to get mutilated. I also only follow Jesus Christ and not the Christian (((Officials))).

>(((biblical)))

>gaping hole

Did they not sew yours shut? I have smooth gummo there, lad.

Fucking liar. Jesus dissolves Old Testament, and in New Testament you don't have to circumcize your dick, you just have to accept being circumzied spiritually.

Ok men, would you rather have:
>uncut cock, no one likes it, smells like feet
OR
>cut cock, everyone likes it, doesn't smell like feet

You choose.

Yeah smooth gum and no teeth. Are you mental?

Why are you calling Gods commandment mutilation? If you follow Jesus Christ he tells us in Matthew 5:19
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
One of these commandments is to circumcise your son on the 8th day,
It is

sex as nature has perfected it is all about power, not a little extra sensation from your foreskin, you fucking retard

Nobody has to circumcise themself, this is a Talmudists lie. The bible says to circumcise your son not yourself, and no Jesus didn't dissolve the law he himself said he wouldn't come to abolish it, and not one jot from the law will pass until heaven and earth have passed.

And hacking off your foreskin is how the devil (Jews, Muslims) assert power over God's creation. Congrats you're starting to figure it out.

I'm not a kike, any member of the synagogue of satan should be sent to the bottom of the ocean

I still have my foreskin tho

It's sad when you realise that most Amerigoys are so fucking dumb and servile they will take a knife to their dick in order to sate the aesthetic desires of women, but then you factor in how bottom-of-the-barrel these American women actually are, and that's when it becomes truly sad.

>What is basic hygeine
Do you now know how to clean your dick, Amerimutt?

Lol, the rare useful article written by God.

not know*

Jesus dissolves Old Testamnet That's part of why kikes dislike Jesus, they sympathise with the movement that wanted the Old Testament to be Current Testament.

Eventually they understood it was in fact OT, but too prideful to accept Jesus was right, so they got the Talmud as a replacement for NT.

It's literally so that the Jewish doctors can make more money with a quick procedure and then sell the tissue on the market. There's no decision involved. Parents have to work hard just to stop it from happening automatically.

Even when an uncutfag cleans their shitty cock, it still smells like feet.

>Crazy thing is, he could just be stepping outta the shower and it will STILL smell!

Auch! It must hurt being an Amerishart

Someone post the smuggie with the wood dick

So it's okay to lay with a beast?
It's okay to fornicate?
It's okay to crossdress?
It's okay to be a homosexual?
You must be sick and twisted in the head if you believe Jesus abolished these laws, and that doing so would be a good thing,
I love God and will defend every single word of the entire bible, not just pick and choose what I like, I used to be anti circumcision as well, but I realized I'm literally criticizing Gods word, I have no right to do that

It's not the same for everyone, but it did in fact hurt on a daily basis until I found the right kind of underwear. Now it's just sort of something that doesn't intrude into my daily life unless I stop to think about it.

I might be fucked now but in 4 years I will have a degree in chemical engineering go into a lab to assist with regenerative medicine and I will regrow my own dick skin or pay someone to do it.

I don't enjoy sex. Relationships are pointless and I will make sure everyone knows it.

Honestly not my fault. We will get the jews and the medical industry and you should harass the fuck out of anyone over this. Make people uncomfortable.

Everyone I know with an uncut dick has been creepy and weird as shit. They're always trying to compare dicks in the shower and they usually have weird families and houses that smell bad.

>t. racemixing good goy who turns the other cheeck because it was literally and does not fight back

How can you be sure? The Bible was written by men, they could have gotten it wrong.

As if a womans fat unwashed and unshaven body is any more pleasing

Meh, I've still got my foreskin and I've never experienced sex as it was meant to be (virgin loser)

>Parents have to work hard just to stop it from happening automatically.
This so much. I had to tell the nurses and doctors no six times in five days. Towards the end, I was annoyed they wouldn't read the chart. Unnecessary surgical procedures should not be the default. You shouldn't even be allowed to put a knife to the genitals of an infant.

>women prefer cut
No they don't you filthy kike, it's what you all say you bloodthursty degenerates.
You need to be purged from this planet, your kind does not belong here

WTF. Every single day. You millennial fags whining. "It's the end of the world my boomer parents stole muh Turtle Neck "
Jesus H Christ. Ask any experienced sexual partner ( male or female ) 95% will tell you uncut = permanent stink dink , the other 5% are just lying to spare your feelings. Your boomer parents did you a huge favor.
It ( turtle neck ) STINKS for the same reason sweaty feet in sneakers 24/7 stinks. The stink is embedded in your skin and can NOT be scrubbed stink free with a single shower. Then you expect someone to put that gag a maggot stink stick in their mouth. Christ .

There's no such thing as race, there is only man. This left wing atheist nonesense about race is completely false, the nigger is a different species from Man and this is proven biblically, the beast of the field he's called, he cries mightily unto God, wears clothing, has violence in his hands, his eyes are full of adultery and he only knows sin.
The words were given by inspiration of God
Muhammedans require that you shave your body, this is a revelation given by Satan to muhammed, that's why the bible doesn't mention it

Most Americans will defend anything "American," even when it is obviously Jewish. Americans are so easy to trick that they actually believe it's "American" to put Israel ahead of America. And then they are always in these circumcision threads defending penis mutilation. Fuck you.

You should escalate up the chain of command when they do that shit. I have friends in the industry and they tell me stories about the charts not being read and people literally almost dying because of it.

Shit they're technically not supposed to tell anybody about. It's ridiculous and injurious to society.

This. Not to mention women actually get more pleasure out of the fully intact cock and any woman making complains about smell is a childish cunt unworthy of your cock. Women are disgusting creatures.

>listening to a woman about dick
They wouldn't even know the difference if you didn't tell them.

I mean? ofc it'll smell if you don't wash your dick? Cut guys wash their dicks too right?

The pain makes your vision go white and you start convulsing.

how many uncut dicks have you smelled in your life faggot?

A woman who has a preference is a woman who's a whore, she should only know her husbands and prefer his.

Its not aesthetic, its trauma inflicted on a baby to shape its mind early

One day bro you will have you 2 minutes of glory.

My cock does not stink. Your brain is the one stinking here.

Just watch a dog next time you see one. Even if everybody is fresh out of the shower and washed real good they're still going huff your crotch.

Idiot. We have been spooked. Its stinks but its not dirty. Vagina smells exactly the same. Grow up.

>You should escalate up the chain of command when they do that shit.
The only reason why I dropped it was because every time it was a different nurse or doctor asking, plus they all seemed relieved I didn't want it done.

I've smelled many a uncut dick in my years and also many a cutted dick. And I do say, uncut is superior in every way other than aesthetically. It looks like the proboscis of a fly, but I find it more funny than disgusting

Amerimutts crying about muh cut dick, muh lost pleasure, muh baby dick with no foreskin are fucking annoying

KYS if you hate it so much

i'm laughing at you delusional kikes

checked but my point is cutting the foreskin off doesn't make your crotch not stink even if you keep yourself clean

kind of how like guess what armpits stink even if you shave them welcome to life

Oh well. There's worse tragedies in life. Could have been born black.

Lol. I bet you're a happa.

WE DOGS NOW

>I've smelled many a uncut dick in my years and also many a cutted dick

I'm Hungarian, i think happas are mixed orientals and humans right? Mixing with beasts is forbidden in the bible, it says the beast and human should be put to death.

Ok American soyboys;
>uncut cock, 50000 extra nerve endings, much more sexual pleasure. Vaginal penetration feels better both for you and the woman. Self lubricating, natural.
>mutilated cock, less sensitive, less pleasure, dried up, unnatural

You choose mutt.

To mutilated Americans: defeding your own mutilation makes you a sub-human.

>perfectioned
Learn to English faggot

Just had my newborn son cut last week.

tfw my son won't have stank dick urinary tract infections or look a barbarian and can laugh at all the European faggots b b but but muh pleasure-ing while he gets his rod slobbed by their girlfriends and wives who actually experience a sexual awakening and finally crave dick since his doesn't smell like a putrid jock strap.

Get mad and suck this big white circumcised dick bitches.

>To mutilated Americans: defeding your own mutilation makes you a sub-human.
I don't have [citations] at hand but people who have studied this bizarre ritual tend toward a hypothesis that one of the reasons it keeps going on is that doctors who have been cut need to rationalize it as being a good and necessary thing due to the psychological damage. They can't admit that something is wrong.

That blew my mind when I was first looking in to the subject matter as somebody who never knew what a foreskin was or what a penis was supposed to look like.

> Good goy
> Circumcise him and suck the blood off his penis.