Monster Musume

New chapter and summary was just dumped

>It's a "nothing fucking happens" chapter

What a letdown it was.

I like serious arcs, but this one is dragging on a bit long. All will be redeemed if we get to see some fine-ass vampire titties at the end.

Don't give him any (You)s when he shows up

Just make Kimihito a vampire and be done with it. House needs a shakeup, and it could lead to some interesting stuff

Just leave it for a couple hours jesus christ

>we have been on this vampire arc since September

It is starting to drag, next chapter better be the resolution. And I better get some
vampire tits

She looks a bit flat to me. I have a gut feeling she has an amazing ass though.

Another verse same as the first.

>yfw Darling is really kill and this arc is the end of the manga

shit's getting serious tho
and seems that this time Cuumber looks like a real monster
also, what if darling beign weakened by the blood loss will make him starting to turn into a vampire? And she didn't said anything about the broker or why he did send her after darling (if he did that)

Well now that Kiyuri has tossed her robe and gone full blood crazy, I expect some Blade 2/Underworld leather getup underneath

The manga needs the lewd back look I wont say this too often on this Thread i really dont want to hurt anyone, But I really feel bad, I loved this manga it was one of the funniest mangas ever......But it got popular....and by trying to appeal to a newer audience they forgot about who made the manga popular on the first place, It was about a bunch of horny bitches showinf their NIPPLES and BUTTS at the MC who wasn't allowed to fuck It was simple and funny...But now...its crap by taking away the lolis,the nipples,the milking and the lewd you dont only betray the hentai begginings of the manga but you also exposed Okayado as a shitty writter, Look he's a wonderful artist, But he can't write for shit, I repect him and his work.
But the editor needs to go there's no point on what he's doing, Yes i get it...he wants money but sometimes you need to look deeper and care about the mangaka and his original vision instead, don't let this manga die.

Where the hell has Rachnera been this entire time?

what if she actually flies naked?
also, I liked that Doppel did have a bit of attention

This chapter was fucking nothing, again.

>shit's getting serious tho

You mean like all the other times and then it turned out to be nothing. Vampire dindu nuffin and it was all a misunderstanding.

I have a hunch that this won't be resolved with a misunderstanding scenario
Something nasty's going to happen

I don't care if she's flat as Draco all I want is comedy and service, Please Okayado kill this arc already.

probably trying to get to the broker
unless in the omake they show up what she's been doing all this time
wich that would suck

Hunting down the broker.

Being a Mary Sue somewhere.

How did she take off her boots?

We're gonna get him next chapter, aren't we?

THIS!!

Nah. If anyone's role is going to be reduced to a joke in an omake, it'll be Lala.

Im betting on her wearing a corset

expect that probably next month there won't be a chapter, Crabman will be preparing volume 12
sadly probably you're right

>Muh threads.
Give him more attention. Maybe the millionth thread he makes doesn't get purged for overflowing with autism.

>inb4 crab gets hospitalized again

I feel your pain anons.

If she spends all of next chapter naked, that would make up for how boring and (not to sound like Him) relatively fanservice-free the past few chapters have been.

Last thread had the summary and was deleted due to butthurt, your autism knows no bounds.

Since the manga got toned down Okayado keeps hurting himself more and more is like he wanna die.

What's wrong with him? Does he do anything wrong aside from posting from a phone?

You'll get another one of these next month.

You mean the last fucking year of lack of fanservice!!!
But I support you.

the two on the left are Kyuuri and her dad
I wonder who's the one of the right, maybe her brother?

Spamming. You'd know this if you weren't new.

Phoneposters are the latest boogieman on Sup Forums

That's Okayado's grave.

>making on topic threads is spam now

Top laff

The Broker? Telling them he can help them reach a place where they'll be able to stay alive?

This is Sup Forums now.

Not new, just only been browsing threads around new chapter time due to how shitty they've gotten.

So why/how did Kiyuri's parents die anyway? I thought vampires lived extended lifespans?

You faggots even defend and reply to blatant shit posting, starting with OP. and you wonder why this shit is getting purged most of the time.

We got 2 milking scenes, A Cerea tiddysucking scene, Zombina tiddies, Tio tiddies, Lala tiddies, Polt tiddies, Cathyl tiddies, Merino tiddies and Kiira tiddies. Fine by me.

Was there any vampires in the monster info pages?

Not that I shouldn't be surprised because there are Devils

Wipe those tears away that this isn't your personal board and you had to learn the hard way

>making a 24/7 general for nothing and throwing a tantrum when mods purged them last month
>encouraging mods to kick us off permanently

It's spam.

Maybe the "next chapter in 2 months!" is just out of sight in , but I think he'll still have a February chapter, then break in March to prep V12+OAD for April.

>My

No, none of the new ones have been

maybe?
there must be something that the broker wants from darling
that would be fitting
I wonder when the fuck does she sleeps
also, Papi was saved that there were fake blood there

>No lolis, No polt nipples, No milk coming directly of the nipple.
Just let this manga die.

Reminder that Lilith is best girl.

Fuck you, you're just as annoying as he is I'm going to give him (you)s for days

It's not our fault it's Okayado's editor's fault for removing the lewd.

I wonder what specie's endcard will be appearing next

We saw Polt's nipples in a downblouse shot

no, you're right
the OAD + 12th volume will be in April, meaning that March will be the month without a chapter release

The anime was a mistake.
I remember when our biggest fears were seeing bad CGI for the monster parts and QUALITY.

Not this autistic garbage. Generals ruined the fanbase and the threads.

That's censorship, It's sad how the manga has become a shadow of its former self, HECK!!
Even the OAD was better than anything the manga did in the last half of a year.

I wonder how long you can keep this up.

That's capitalism and the japanese retarded censorship politics. The editor probably feels the manga has gotten big enough to be carried by it's own inertia, making it safe to take away what made it popular in the first place in order to make it marketble for a wider audience

The anime ruined the manga, It became mainstream and they took away the lewd.

>The manga needs the lewd back look I wont say this too often on this Thread
>I wont say this too often on this Thread

It's a shame because the manga got popular in the Americas the way it was, There's no need to censor it, The editor it's just being a jerk to Okayado and the longtime fans.

uh
first time I'm seeing Papi with a serious face, and not in a comically way

What did you mean by this?

This is it, This was the last straw!!
The manga is dead.

Fungal monster girls? Kino and her fungi based monster girl brethren.
>ywn see a giant puffball monster girl
>ywn see a Prototaxites based monster girl
>why live

She does look a bit shocked which is very rare for Papi. She's usually so happy go lucky.

Cordyceps girl when

Finally Papi shows up something more than a dumbface.
Maybe. I'm expecting a minotaur species card

>There's no need to censor it
There's the need to get sweet money from prude normies

>It's a "the manga is fucking dead and will never be comfy or lewd again" chapter.

Iso chan's friend living inside kiira's brain

OK, You got a point...It's not fair, It sucks, But it's true.

Welcome to several months ago.

Don't worry, I'll pick it up for him if he ever gets tired of posting

No prob bud. If phone poster gets tired of making new threads I'll do it for him. So the dance goes on.

Mero did get her own self-moving chair?
I though she didn't wanted it

Both of you go die

Given the topic of half of the OAD, Minotaur seems most likely.

My theory is that he's reducing the lewd elements so MonMusus become less "that weird lewd shit kv wizards fap to", which reduces resistance to making them real. Prime Minister Takemaru 2025!

This manga is kill.

This man warned us, But it's too late now.

She didn't want it because she prefers Darling pushing her. But if Darling is missing...

probably they agreed that for at least this arc to have few lewd stuff so when the OAD cames out with lots of lewds, fans will buy it without doubt
also, I was thinking about minotaurs because Crabman is/was with the minotaur farm thing

When will vampire arc be over? I just want to see more Tio honestly, and vampire is getting in the way of it.

Other kinds of arachnid, with a Crab-drawn Tito.

Nah. I'm quite content with living. The thing they don't realize is that is take less than a couple of minutes to make a new thread while they have to shitpost for hours to reach the bump limit. Since they're too lazy to put in sage every time they bump the thread with each of their shitposts. I could literally start the thread and walk away for most of the day then start a new one.

About 4 months.

maybe she doesn't want to bother him too much
I'm liking her even more

thats what happens when a man cant draw his fetish

Vampire is a better girl so it works out

Fortunately it lives on at a less petty site.

>implying some pasty white womanlet is better than Tio