How can I get in the database so my alt would call me Oniichan?

How can I get in the database so my alt would call me Oniichan?

Other urls found in this thread:

log-horizon.wikia.com/wiki/Food_Fighter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Minori will win both Shiroe and Roe2.

> wanting an alt as imouto
> not getting a npc waifu

You know, I thought I finished the second season to this show, but people keep posting things I've never seen before

You finished S2 but didn't see Roe2? How?

Why the hell is Vampire a secondary class instead of a race?

Because you can turn vampire as any race

Because it's just a shitty "gift" given out during a shitty promotional event.
It's garbage. Almost useless during daytime, and only slight buffed during nighttime.

>Implying Roe2 won't win the Shiroe

Delicious please leave.

Why is the alt more powerful than the main?

They're both level 90, but the alt plays a real class while the main prefers playing a meme class.

But Roe2 doesn't want Shiroe's D. She wants to be called Oneechan.

Every man knows that deep inside he wants to fuck himself.

>aliens were behind everything

I wish they never explained it

Roe2 is not a man.

Lenessia is getting engaged.
It's not Crusty.

Is Crusty still on the boat?

What boat?

She won't follow that plan.

Lost in another realm, server, whatever.

Yes still in China.

> not playing a summoner and summon your own waifu

They still hasn't.

it's DEMIKAS

Buzz off, Demiglace.

It wasn't Delimeat?

Wait that was his alt? Never knew that.

She's a big girl, she can decide for herself.

Would you play Eldar Tale? That game sounds unbalanced as fuck.

Of course, I'll be playing as a prostitute.

Okay I watched both seasons but can someone explain to me why there's a female version of the MC?

It's his alt, you dumb shit. Try not to fall asleep next time you watch an anime so you don't have to ask stupid questions.

I forgot all about that plot point. It was pretty fucking retarded to be honest.

Why was Shiroe so uncreative that he literally just genderbent his main and made her a vampire?

democracy

Sounds like your average bland MMORPG tbqh, although the post-apocalyptic fantasy thing is kinda cool.
What makes it cool is not the game itself, but how it integrates usual MMO concepts into "reality".

It was awesome, the fact that the story deals with stuff like alts and bots is what makes it interesting.

fk DEAN for ruining season 2

So does Roe2 also believe she is the 'real' Shiroe?
Does that mean there are more than 1 "Shiroe"'s out there who believe they are the real one?

He clearly didn't spend time on character creation. The character's name is Roe2 should make that fact obvious enough.

It's different from most of other MMO in that it has some 50+ subclasses. And each region got its own unique primary classes.
No way an actual game company could balance that shit.

Roe2 is just a shell for that alien.

Most people don't spend much time on character creation. It's an MMO, not a WRPG or a TTRPG.

It sounds like it was actually more or less run by different companies in different regions. They took the 'shell' of the main game and localized to it that area, which is how they'd be able to have so much content. Totally unrealistic setup, but it does explain a lot.

And yeah, doesn't seem too balanced, which is to be expected.

They are run by different companies, but characters are allowed to transfer between regions. Which is another unrealistic point.
What's even crazier is that some regions have their own gameplay mechanics. China server had a guild war mechanic, which lead to devastating guild wars after the Catastrophe.

Roe2 is literally an ayy lmao

Only if I could make a spellsword like character.

>What's even crazier is that some regions have their own gameplay mechanics. China server had a guild war mechanic, which lead to devastating guild wars after the Catastrophe.

But that makes sense with how China does games now. There are lots of professional game playing "guilds" which are run like companies. The players even dorm together and earn money for the company by winning and helping sales of various products and branding.

You even see the results of some of these companies at the DOTA tournaments where cash prizes are awarded.

I'd love to play Elder Tale. My biggest problem with so many MMOs is that they're so basic and simple. I'd love to play one with a lot of depth and a ton of character options. A game like Elder Tale or Yggdrasil from the Overlord series would be great.

It is unrealistic, but it's also the only way I can imagine a single game ever getting that much content. A Google search tells me that the largest MMO map ever is WWII Online, which has a half scale map of Western Europe clocking in at 115,831 square miles. And of course, Elder Tale is supposed to half scale model of the whole world.

If you get past the "why would they ever do this" part, having the characters hop servers wouldn't be very hard though. And if the content creation tools were easy enough, it might even be a reasonable choice for a company. You get a premade mechanics set with a passionate dabbles already existing. All you have to do is create the world for your area, and you'd presumably have access to content made for other servers if you needed some examples. And from the sound of things you'd have near free reign in terms of what you wanted to do locally. The unique mechanics wouldn't be all that hard either.

Me too, it would be great to have such expansive systems. Even if this meant some things were overpowered it wouldn't be so impossible to combat this with a bit of content.

But I don't think any game company really has the guts for it. And maybe the market isn't there

Right up until some company in China decides to introduce bullshit gear that players can buy and then take with them to over servers and it completely fucks up everyone's game.

>You get a premade mechanics set with a passionate dabbles already existing.
What the fuck, autocorrect? Fanbase.

Anyways, if I recall correctly, didn't Krusty get his broke ass axe from the Greek server?

It would be pretty niche I admit. I find most MMO players are more interested in "balance" than options, to the point that a lot of MMOs are stripping out any options that can give people poor optimization in builds.

>tfw no game company would attempt anything to the scale of ET because "MMO's dont make enough money"

Is sad knowing that the only company that really cares to make a good game is CD Projekt

tfw log horizon's dabbles wasn't passionate enough to get s3 made

Because unbalanced MMO is not fun. Sure it can never be perfectly balanced, but having some class combo being clearly OP or some others clearly useless, would make people quit the game.

Because it's a shit game with limited character options.

There is only so much educational value Log Horizon can provide to NHK. Two seasons is enough to have shown the various aspects of societal cooperation thru use of MMORPG mechanics. After two seasons, it's time for NHK to move on to different anime for different purposes.

log-horizon.wikia.com/wiki/Food_Fighter

>I'd love to play Elder Tale.
There is the Log Horizon mobile game.

And there isn't enough source material yet.

What do you think will happen?
Kanami comes back and conquers everything?
Lenessia becomes the Empress?
Krusty comes back and becomes the Emporer?

Shiroe X Soujiro OTP

Hello! 你好! Bonjour! Aloha! Guten Tag!

whats the big tiddie foxs name and is she still relevant

>big tiddie
>fox
No idea who you are referring to.
Did you mean Marielle? She's an elf and she was never very important.

Who are you referring to, Nazuna or Nureha?

Nazuna? She was never relevant.

this one:

Probably Nureha.
If so, she's sort of still relevant. The LN rarely mentioned her but she's clearly plotting something.

>and she was never very important.
bitch you wanna fight

You people know Ragnarok Online exists, right?

>Ragnarok
what are you a 10 year old weeb?

Naotsugu please leave.
Aren't you supposed to be training the noobs?
And stop flirting with gay.

I'll end myself, nevermind

>Yggdrasil
You don't want to play that shit.
The story is entertaining purely because the world /isn't/ yggdrasil anymore, yet ainz still has everything from it.
It's P2W garbage.

Isn't Elder tale also weird in that before the game became reality (or whatever, can't recall exactly what the term is) NOBODY shared information, even basic shit? I think that was it.

Not nobody. Honesty guild specialized in obtaining then making information public.

What do you mean by nobody shared info?

Just make two accounts on pre-Noosphere Pioneers expansion Elder Tale, when you have suitably prepared upgrade to Noosphere Pioneers

must be thinking of some other MMO thing, then.
One of them had shittons of OP and trap options and nobody knew what was which because it was all hidden behind crazy requirements, and nobody shared any info on that, monsters, or locations, much less did things like build guides or shit we have in actual MMOs.

Did they ever explain how the world turned MMO? I dropped S2 on the first episode because of how terrible it was.

No.
Aliens showed up later, but they weren't the ones who did it, though it looked like they know what happened.

So aliens were playing it too?

Not before the Catastrophe.
They didn't enter that world by choice, but it looked like they weren't exactly trapped either.

Kek

So Kanami got married, gave birth to a daughter and then went back into the MMO and level a new character to lv90? What a shitty waifu.

No Infos for lazy shitheads like you.

But I want girls to call me Milord.

Yeah, God forbid an MMO player actually having a life instead of munching on Cheetos in a basement

>being a slut apologist

That is nothing new
The Koreans have been doing it for well over a decade.

>newly wed
>had a new born daughter
>leveled a new character to max level

Naotsugu was a lucky guy.

>lucky enough to get isekai'd and forced to play a game forever
>the game is fucking shit though
I'd kill myself

Even if every girl is cute and sexy?

But his waifu has a habit of hugging everyone and rubbing her boobs against guys she'd just met.

Marielle is girl that only has eyes for Nao spills her spaghetti only for him. Sounds good to me.

But what if people don't die when they are killed?

You lose a bit of your memory each time your hp goes to 0
someday you'll forget your waifu