All memes aside, is she a sociopath?

All memes aside, is she a sociopath?

How can she be a sociopath if she feels empathy and jealousy for Mugi?

no, but she'll learn to be one, and I like it

Sounds like she's just being honest.

do you let someone chase you along or put them down quicky so they can get over it?
besides putting the effort to say sorry and letting him down easy is a hassle do you really care?

>implying it's normal to be able to turn others down without caring

Might as well ask here.

To those who also read the manga, what do you think of the pacing thus far?

Personally, I think they are going a bit too fast. Like when those two sluts went to Hanabi for romance advice, it really felt like they cut that way too short. It still got the original point across, for the most part, but I felt it was more impactful in the manga.

wow like that totally wasn't the point
damn you're so eagle eyed

Almost as deep as how I want my dick to be inside that annoying twintailed girl.

this show is boring even with all the melodrama

No, she's not a sociopath but she has some cocktail of depression and obsession issues. None of the armchair psychologists on Sup Forums will get it right but she's definitely not a sociopath.

Hanabi's a cute.

I dunno, she does seem really coldblooded.

Was it rape?

The lesbian? Yes.

>I don't love this guy, and he doesn't love me, but I'll go out with him just for the hell of it, and go out of my way to be an ice cold bitch to people who actually do love me or him
I hope she gets NTR'd hard in the end.

The hell nigga? If anything she strikes me as falling for the guy but telling herself "lol i'm only pretending" over and over again. The dude seems to be actually just using her as a replacement for her crush.

Moka a best.

The dude has way more experience than her in this replacement thing.

'no'

Mugi loves her too. But he can't beat his own cock and his cock says Sensei.

She's kuzu, it's even in the title

One of us

>boyfriend
>girlfriend
>probably raped cocoa
>not a virgin
No, she's not.

>letting your friend fuck you because she is in love with you and you don't want to be alone

i'm usually all for a bit of yuri but that made me uncomfortable

AOTY
but seriously can they stop face sucking every 5 seconds

Lerche has fallen