What WUZ you?

what WUZ you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiussa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably some nomadic tribe I'll give you a hint. The jews ruined it.

Some dumb peasant in northern england

super mutant

A hunter-gatherer at the foot of the Ural mountains.

> Replies with what he is now
AMERICA IS HUWAIT

forgot the pic

Imperator Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus Augustus n shiet

Vikangz or Knightz depending on which time you look at. Vikangz is the obvious one though I guess.

they dont look like that

> implying

>mutt names (((fallout))
>get urge to play the game and make the elder's dream come true
>mfw I'm the baddie now
T-Thanks

According to this and my known ancestry, I had some folks here during the revolution and probably long before that. I wuz a Roman and a Potato Nigger.

Feral and happy.

its more like this

We wuz gold miners n sheeit

I WUZ white, the existence of being OK
Now, I am not OK

Depends on how far back, but we wuz French aristocrat in the Dutch East Indies Company.
We wuz also valiant Huegenots who moved to Holland.
Previous to that we don't claim any wuzzes.

we wuz empire n shit

> My ancestor :)

Either angry Aztecs or Spanish Conquistadors

my ancestor :)

I dunno, could go with British Empires and French Empires and shit but my last name is Norman so I could Larp as a Viking

Peasant farmers n shiet

We are true heirs of the Roman Empire.

We wuz Atlanteans!!!

We wuz Atlantis

50% Lutheran Hungarian thanks to my dad's side
The other 50% is muddled up thanks to inbreeding on my mom's side in the early 1800s and the kicker is they started inbreeding because they were illiterate

Slut of Sweden and Russia.

>Slut of Sweden
Perkele.

We wuz vikangzzz n shieet (oh and ruled big parts of england)

I wuz Huguenot n sheit.

Cossacks

nasty chandala

I'm Vietnamese so:
>WE WUZ ANTS AN SHEEIIIT

and lost everything

We were dinosaurs

WE WUZ PHOENICIANZ AND SHIEET

Forgot one thing. Had to mention it when I saw the danskjävel. We also wuz the swedish empire n shiet.

It doesn’t matter. What matters is who I am in the present, what my virtues and vices are, how prudently I use my good fortune and with what fortitude I face adversity, what I make if myself in the world, and what future I forge for myself. WUZism is paramasturbatory omphaloskepsis.
Focus on now and tomorrow: it’s more important to build a glorious future than to think you can rest on the laurels of the past. That’s exactly why London has become such a shithole.

Would he win against pic related?

Barbarians

Neither “disciplina” nor “innocentia” mean in Latin what that chart claims. Whoever put that together was obviously an English speaker with little understanding of Latin or Roman literature.

i wuz a wanged huzzar n shiettt

nah. I wuz a peasant farmer in poland or some poor fisherman in some small town near helsinki

We wuz Kang of kangz, persian empire

We wuz cannibal an shiet

Comfy swiss larping as alsatians winemakers n shit

WE WUZ BARBARIAN LOOTERS WITH SOME NICE SHIPS N SHIIEEET

no WUZism ideally gives you something to aspire to, provided you actually WUZ what you WUZ.

we wuz white

Probably a peaceful farmer enjoying the last few decades before Claudius decided to have another go at invading Britain.

Gothz n sheit

We wuz Nazis and shieeeet

braaaap

According to my paternal grandfather his family was from Lebanon and descended from the 1st crusaders. We wuz crusaders and sheit.

We Wuz Biggest Country in Europe at the time and Shit.

you're doing it wrong, gotta LARP as injun eh
WE WUZ FEATHERS

my ancestor :)

but yeah, you're right
WE WERE FIR TRAPPERS AND SUCH

I wuz english colonists n shiet.

Poland
>We Waz Samartians
>We Waz Avars
>We Waz Huns
>We Waz Scythains
>We Waz Vandals
>We Waz Ostrogoths
etc etc

KHAZARIA!

WE WUZ IMPERIO ESPAÑOL

We WUZ world rulers n sheit

we Wuz Snakes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiussa

Illyrian and shit!

this was you all the conquistadors left spain to their own lands

w- we wuz surrenderin n shit

WE WUZ KANG.

I WUZ KANGZ N SHIET, bur for real.

> implying 99% of pol aren't the descendants of some dumbass farmer serf, regardless of northern or southern heritage

lol Celt cucks, GERMANIA NEVER CONQUERED, BATTLE OF TEUTOBURG FOREST, NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE, YES ALPS IS GERMANIC CLAY, YES N.ITALY IS GERMANIC CLAY
U SUBHUMAN CELT FUCK, U SO BAD HAHAHAHA WE WUZ FOUNDERS OF RUSSIA AND SHIT, WE WUZ HONORABLE IMPERIAL GUARD, CELTS A SHIT HAHAH

Probably yes, he was crippled in one leg (augustus) but he was tutored by Julius Caesar himself. In the primary sources there's a story about how Augustus was sent to Spain to meet up with Julius to help with the wars there. He was ship wrecked and had to march to his father frm far off through enemy territory. Nobody died and it imprssed Julius so much that he decided he'd make Augustus his legal descendant. Seutonius also says that the second reason was because Augustus was a faggot. kek

I WUZ VIKANGZ ND SHIEEET

>GERMANIA NEVER CONQUERED

@OP The Ostrogoths took over most of Italy and colonized after the fall.

Then Belisarius went on a slaughtering campaign and depopulated the peninsula in his rage.

Then the Lombards migrated in and recolonized.

The true Romans died off a long, long time ago.

>germania never conquered
Shit even we took that slut for a ride

Umm, damn my eyesight, I meant this one.

5/8ths German
1/8th Polish
1/8th Scottish
1/8th Native American

Blonde hair, blue-eyed Amerimutt reporting in. My great grand mother on my mom's side (Polish) was a German child house slave who gained her freedom when the family that owned her moved to the States in between World War 1 & 2. She married a German immigrant who can to the states to start a small business. Dad's side of the family is the reason why baptism spread through Texas. I am related to Bonnie Elizabeth Parker (Bonnie and Clyde) and Quanah Parker (We Wuz Chiefs N' Shiet).

lol says the literal snow nigger
You tried to come mess with the celts at some point but seeing how hard you got your asses handed to you in Paris, you didn't try for long

Scandinavia niggers wish they were an actual germanic nation

I wouldn't day that. Roman Catholic church in those days had a lot of power because of thepower vacuum. From what Ive seen it looks like there were still real Romans around, they just got scarce and the germans ended up serving something like a goy proxy. The cardinals and bishops and pope were of genuine Roman descent.

Druids and Egyptians and monks who saved important written works and Oscar Wilde and shit.

aZnBoI here

we wuz changz n shieetttt.

I might not be an amerimutt. Early English and Spanish explorers said certain tribes (the more peaceful agrarian ones) were white. So there's a chance. But no certanty

DELET DISINFO, YES FRANKS WEERE, NORMANS WERE NORSE GERMANIC OK, GAUL IS DEAD ONLY GERMANIC WORLD LEFT OK HAHA U SUBUHUAMN

Sorry I meant you not me(I)

56%

we wuz huzarz

My favorite wuzzie from my actual family is that my family fought in the revolutionary war from very early on, but I don't think that counts.

My ancestors :)

>White
My dad looked like a green-eyed Mexican because of the amount of Indian blood he had in him.

dacians :)

WE WUZ INCAS

Eh well Like I said it was only a chance. The English thought non white injuns were subhumans and all that. That's why, they thought some were human

I wuz an Indian of peace
Now gibz me Dat tax payer funded education, housing, and fishing rights