Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

We are getting closer to the scene where pic related happens.
Are you ready Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oU7rqB9E_0M
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What scene?

>mfw that scene was part of Subaru's twisted kekaiku to save Sanctuary and win the bet than actually trying to comfort Emilia

Its a noble but still pretty fucked up.

I am ready for the liar accusations

What happens after pic related of course.

>▒▒▒▒

what did she mean by this?

Maybe she picked up a shiny new word from what Echidna's been calling her.

Whore.

w-was it rape?

Dunderhead

Consensual rape

So when will Rem win?
Emilia is pure shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=oU7rqB9E_0M

I am ready

Rem already won. Stop this shit.

Spreading lies is not ok.

Read chapters 91-98

No rape, just kekaiku.

I love Emilia.

>We are getting closer to the scene where pic related happens.
>Are you ready Sup Forums?
in the manga? in what?

Shut the hell up Subaru-kun!

Got doubleteamed by an essay and a trip out of town, unsure when next chapter will happen.

who EMT here?

I love Emilia so much. She is so beautiful. I love her eyes, her ears, her hair. I want to passionately kiss her.

All good summary-user. We will wait patiently.

Me, brother.

Don't worry summaryanon, school's first. Hell, I haven't even had time to read the last 3 chapters.

Episode 1 Emilia is the best Emilia.

Arc 6 Chapter 7 is out:

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/

Thank your nearest lemon.

Take your time user, have a good day.

>tfw I'm still at chapter 81

Lemon is a weird guy isn't he?

Agreed

EMT here... still no scans

I'm ok with that but, why did he start to translate Arc 6 instead of arc 5? Has he ever explained the reason behind his decision?

>[Subaru: You mean food becomes unedible?]
>[Shopkeeper: I mean that once you eat it, the miasma’s pollution advances. You’ll go crazy just from taking even a little bit of it with through your gate. Try taking it in directly through the stomach. The pollution will swallow you whole.]
>[Subaru: What happens then? It won’t stop just because of me going insane?]
>[Shopkeeper: People commonly say that you’ll die in madness. To tell you the truth………well, I can’t deny it.]
>The succinctly speaking shopkeeper shaking his head had a pale look.
>He probably had seen it before, although he didn’t speak of it directly. He had seen people’s last moments of getting violated by the miasma as they went crazy, arriving at their death.
>[Shopkeeper: It would be far better for you guys to not go over there. Do that.]

Well isn't that fun?

Since the very first day.

Arc 6 has Rem

My wife, Emilia, is very cute

Why are Emiliafags so much better than Remfags? Is it because they believe that Rem is actually going to win?

Arc 6 has like 30 or so chapters, TLing that amount of chapters shouldn't be that exhaustive in the long run.

Rem is a cuck
A KEK

>Industrial City Costool
What
When did they visit that place?

>Subaru and Emilia are having a date

Remfags btfo

It's because Emilia is much more beautiful.

Because Remfags are delusional and think Subaru actually loves her

The kiss scene. I've heard mixed reports on it. Some people in the old threads, and I'm talking about the really old threads, claimed that the scene got some mixed reactions. Unfortunately, it was hard to get accurate information in those old threads.

It was something about it being somewhat disappointing for reasons, relating to how it was built up to or something.
Emilia is a confusing creature, and I really don't know what to say about her. She certainly defied the expectations I built up after seeing her in episode 1, and not in a good way. Looking at the differences between the WN and LN, she seems to actually be getting her character arc seriously readjusted.
>Why are Emiliafags so much better than Remfags?
Thanks for this post. I haven't had a good laugh all day. I've been in these threads for a very long time.

You're just a buthurt remfag.

>[Shopkeeper: Speckled king dogs and black wing cats have a cute side. The endemic one horned mabeasts and the sand earth worms are beasts that are only seen here. Also, if there’s a flower garden on the sandy soil, that’s the oiran bear’s hunting place.]
>[Emilia: Oiran bears…..]
>[Shopkeeper: It actually seems that they’re only found at Kararagi. They’re mabeasts that have bloomed flowers all throughout their body. Once you get fooled by their appearance and you get near them, they’ll slurp on your guts.]
>[Subaru: Mabeasts sure are……nasty………]
>Who was it that told him about mabeasts whose purpose was to kill humans?
>The shopkeeper snorted his nose at him as if saying “Told you so”, as Subaru frowned while listening attentively.

Why does gluttony have a knack for making cute and deadly things?

>All these EMT posters

I guess I'll leave for today.

1. Beauty of a goddess
2. Long hair
3. Haven't killed or tried to kill the MC yet.

Please don't return

All I see is butthurt from EMT winning

>Its a Subaru goes on a date with Emilia chapter

How can Remfags even compete?

Ah yeah, I forgot Remon is a Rem lover.
That's a solid explanation too. Thank you anons.

My wife, Emilia-tan, is foxy!

Fuck, was meant for & , I'm an idiot.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Get that cuck out of here

Remfags are the worst

>Posting this while there's an "Emilia&Subaru's date" chapter

It must hurt being this delusional.

>>All these EMT posters
There are three here at most.
No butthurt. Historically, Emiliafags have mostly just been shitposters who try to stir up waifu wars for fun.Their posting styles are all usually pretty similar. You get the ESLs who make much longer posts, and then you get the guy who says "My wife, Emilia, is very cute". Then they bash Rem and Remfags for a bit, usually with a bunch of short posts in the same general style.

Butthurt remfags.

Never gets old

it's like I'm reading a Saekano thread

I was having a lot of fun talking about how great Emilia is until stupid remfags started to claim I was shitting up the thread. I think you're just paranoid.

God, I was wondering why people here hate Emilia so much. No wonder.

>My wife, Emilia
user, I feel pity for you.

>jealous

Fixed for you.

Frankly, I don't see anybody winning. Subaru will probably realize he's fucking awful after something terrible happens to permanently damage their relationship. Emilia definitely has a darker side that she doesn't like to acknowledge, but I can see Subaru bringing it out..

What if I reeeeeally love Emilia?

fight me 1v1 afk faggot

You need to go to a hospital, just saying