One Piece

This is our new Reiju.

Can someone change her color to pink for me in pic related?

People really have to stop assuming Oda will draw characters in normal colors. Every arc we assume will be the one with the real-world color palates. And every arc we're proven wrong. Hell I remember when best nakama/threw the note/cute cute CUUUUTE was getting drawn as blonde, and white, and even redheaded. Stop jumping the gun on this stuff.

Reminder Oda forgot Sanji's moustache on the cover.

I HATE IT!

I LIKE IT!

This was obviously a different case considering they're all siblings, with the boys being quadruplets no less. Assumptions being made were more likely.

CANON

I fixed it

Reiju looks a lot better, but the others look like complete faggots

FUCK ODA

REIJU WAS PERFECT WITH BLONDE HAIR

Great, now she reminds me of Yachiru, i can't fap now, thanks, faggot

>Three fucking pink haired princesses in a row

Thank you user! You are very kind!

Reiju isn't a princess, and there were no princesses on Zou

>sanji and his brothers are princes
>reiju isn't a princess
?

fucking speedreading subhumans

Speed reader detected.

Oh yeah, well nevermind me then

Can you give everyone pink hair and pink clothes?

She looks better i pink hair.

When will she fuck Zoro

I have this rule: clear hair color? It will be pink or light green.

Why do you keep trying to force this?

I lover her

They would have to meet each other first, will she even go to Wano?

H-hayai!

MY FUCKING DICK

wait is this legit art by Oda? If so can we expect germa to be redeemed this arc

#NotMyReiju

woah woah woah is mari admiring kiyoshi's neck here?

Within the scope of what's been told to us, its kind of even excusable considering Sanji is the only one not modified. All the other designer siblings came with different colors while Sanji actually came with his parent's genes.

No you don't. You love some abstract representation of her that you've built in your mind.

The colors are growing on me. Niji and Ichiji look dope. Yonji and Reiju are alright

>rebecca color scheme

Dropped

Oda dropped the ball. Reiju should have been a blonde.

Speaking of the new color schemes can someone change Niji's hair to blue in this pic?

I know that different coloured hair isn't uncommon in One Piece but Sanji being the exception child while also being blonde, something plain, seems fitting

Since Reiju is somewhat conflicted while also being the first born, her being blonde with pink streaks might have been a good compromise

One Piece is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the devil fruits, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole pirate faggotry and everything about the One Piece world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
One Piece is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no One Piece threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

i've been lied to all these years

4/10. Lazy edit, but it made me nostalgic.

Because its canon

agreed
wan piss attracts the most retarded speed readers and shippers
i cannot deny this

I agree, you shitpositng is canon.

Fuck you

Only Sanji x Nami is canon

Shit, just caught up.
Always knew Pudding was going to be evil.

Do you think Yonji's hair color has anything to do with Sanji's dislike of Zoro?

If it had anything to do with it he should hate Franky just as much

Guys, I just noticed but what if Pudding remade Reiju memories about Sanji and his mom so she can give him courage to escape with his friends?

I don't think Pudding's character is really as complex as some people want to believe.

No, she's happy because before she thought he was dead and that she killed him, and now he has a raging pulse.

No, he was going for the rainbow, every sibling has a different color.

gonna cry when sanji meets up with luffy again

Does anyone know if Oda speaks English?

i'm not even sure he speaks japanese

I don't think he does really. He can write a few english words, but he doesn't understand the structuring (as it can be seen with words not entirely making sense in colourspreads)

Ah, alright. Guess I'll have to ask him in Japanese then.
Thanks for the heads up.

reiju is ruined, thanks oda

She looks much better than the other Vinsmokes tbqh

How would you guys feel if Kumadori joined the crew at the end of Wano?

How would you guys feel if I joined the straw hat crew at the end of Wano?

Whats your dream?

To read the end of One Piece some day.

I support it if you kill Jinbe.

Your profession slut.

>last member of strawhat crew is a writer as oda's self insert

best reiju blond reiju

She looks like cross dressing man on that picture.

Ie. Her.
We go by definitions.

>extreme

Because Reiju being into Zolo would be kinda fun

>get away from my sister, marimo!
>shes the one who wont leave me alone baka cooku!
>what?!

Nah, the real answer is you're a shitposter from tumblr.

>muh tumblr
>muh going back
Fucking elitist faggots i swear. Not everyone came from tumblr just because they have different taste

All the siblings will survive. I really doubt Sanji would leave them to die.
As for redeemed, probably.

It's clearly not just because you have"different taste", it's that have taste exactly the same as people from tumblr. You only further show how new by trying to fit in by saying "muh" and having an entitled attitude about being allowed to shitpost however you want.

Well she's literally Sanji with boobs and long hair.

When Chopper first goes berserk at Enies Lobby, he throws a bath down the building which ends up washing away the bubble effect from Sanji. Do you think this was intentional? Like there was some part of consciousness in Chopper's mind that understood what he was doing. It's just interesting to me that he basically cured a status effect on Sanji like a doctor would.

Blond isn't plain to a Japanese person. It's basically yellow hair, which goes along with green and blue etc.

Also bear in mind that Sanji's facial hair and eyebrows aren't blonde. None of the siblings have eyebrows the same colour as their hair. It gives it an artificial feeling, like a dye job rather than a 100% natural hair colour.

How do you know he has the same taste as people from tumblr?

Because normal and sane people are not ignorant of large internet cultures.

All I want is for SaNa to happen.

Franky's hair is a much lighter shade of blue than Niji's.

Why was this movie so shit compared to Z?

The pacing was all over the place and fucked up:

-Retarded car racing and talking the whole time.

-Factually pointless heist for 25 minutes.

-Villain sad backstory was rushed and took 20 seconds when it should have been at least five minutes.

-Spandam was wasted, Lucci and Sabo fight basically didn't even happen, the movie would be the same without them. Lucci doesn't even see Luffy which was the most hype thing about the movie.

-Final fight takes 50 minutes.

YOU DON'T EVEN SEE HOW THE VILLAIN GETS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY LUFFY, the screen literally just turns black.

-Basically no ties to main story and world.

It should have just been 2 hours of Ocean's Eleven.

Nice blog, where do I subscribe?

>hehe, let me show you why Sup Forums is shit

Villain's DF also makes no sense, imo. Why isn't it a Logia?

produces gold, can't turn into gold

I dont even think he produces gold, he is able to manipulate gold he has touched before, he just happens to be in a city that is made of gold.

Hmm yeah true, would be a piece of shit fruit if any normal person decided to eat it

Definitely one of my favorite pairings in the series.

Head canon: Smoker is aloof because he's really a softy at heart and doesn't want to get involved with her since he could die on the job, causing her pain.

I want them to be redeemed now. Just now to "fix" them and they will realise how bad they have been so far.

Reminder that Reiju is the one behind the Sora comics

Vito has been reading them growing up. Something doesn't add up.

na plot convenience imo the monster point rly hard to control and kureha first states that he had like 0 memory so i kinda doubt it but idk

Why are you so triggered by this user-kun? Deep down you know there is a good chance it might happen

>good chance
Not him but that's some reddit tier joke/theory you got going on there

You are so edgy,as soon as someone doesn't agree with you all you have to do is utter the magic words:"Tumblr","Reddit".
You sure showed us user

Nope not even the same person but your joke off
"XDDD what if Reiju falls for Zoro? Lmao xDDD"
Only something reddit would come up with and Oda would never do.