Whatever happened to sexy tomboys in anime?

Whatever happened to sexy tomboys in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Baqgo6C.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They went extinct.

They disappeared without a trace.

Their OVAs quit getting subbed.

>Aekla

So... Is OVA 4 subbed yet?

Too aggressive for modern beta males.

Chihaya is here for that.

Im so scared to watch it. What if its awful? I've been dreading the point where Kajishima's harem fantasy gets animated. It infuriates me that Ryoko has to share him with everyone. What if Ryoko is terrible in OVA 4? What if after almost 2 decades of her being mai waifu some of the last content with her in it is garbage?

Ryoko was one of the best part of Ai Tenchi Muyo. She's bound to be best still.

You're one of the few other anons I've seen who saw the silver lining in Ai Tenchi. Honestly I liked her alt design in it. I suppose you're right that she'll still always be best girl.

It also showed her butt a few times.

I had to use my imagination to picture what she would look like in that outfit if that series was handled by an artist that could draw women with a bit more shape to them. All the girls seemed pretty Shapeless. That being said, dat ass tho.

Well, I think the same studio's working on the current season of Pokemon.

Impaled on their own hair.

Are you me?

OVA3 was a disaster, im so worried about OVA4...

Ai though was surprisingly fun.

Ai was surprisingly fun and enjoyable. Though i didn't care about their new redesigns...

Also introduced an Oni girl.

Ryoko-2?

Yeah I liked her. I liked all of the new ones actually. I walked into it planing to hate it since they put all the original best characters on the back burner. But it was fun. But anything is compared to OVA3.

season 3 never

I heard the first episode of ova 4 isnt good, Ryoko is only shown for 4 minutes and doesn't really do anything

Honestly if someone could just splice all Ryoko OVA 4 clips into a single video, that's all I even want. I don't give a fuck about Kajishimas awful canon continuation. It's seriously just god awful

I wanna watch the show so much but at the same time I really wanna find out what happens.

I don't have much faith in a Season 3 though. I'm gonna wait one more season till I just give up and start reading instead.

Wanna see these hips in action?
i.imgur.com/Baqgo6C.png

Isnt OVA4 all about how Tenchi bangs everyone?

That face doesn't look very sexy at all, honestly.

I don't know, I don't even know how many episodes are out. All I know is it aired beginning around the end of November and we still can't even get a fucking raw anywhere. Tenchi is dead

If the option is between more OVA3 bullshit and death, ill choose death.

That said, the Blu-rays re-releases are amazing. All hand drawn and hand painted cell goodness.

They finally released Blu Rays? I thought for the longest time they didn't exist. Does it include OVA 1&2, Universe and the movies?

I got the Movies in a DVD and BluRay Bundle.

Kiyone a cutie

They will return with Tsugumomo anime, Kirina Obina is coming!

Ain't that Rumiko Takahashi?

That 4th Ova was shit I was expecting something better than the 3rd OVA....and I got Noike taking most of the screentime and GXP charaters talking to each other for 10 minutes
plus 0% fanservice, what the fuck?!
But on the bright side the classic Ovas look wonderful in BD quality.

And like that user said Ryoko got like 4 minutes of screentime and the rest was Noike, It was awful.

Where did this meme come from that 90s anime girls aren't proportional? Her tits aren't g cup size or chestlet like today's trash. Perfect size tits

THIS!!

Post more Ryoko.

I wish Pokémon anime would fucking die already.

This artist, does things for my waifu that i can only dream of doing. So fucking jealous of their talent!

Source on artist?

I posted the first one without knowing the sauce. I suppose I could look for it.

>You will never meet Ryoko privately in a floating bathhouse
>You will never fuck her rigorously, listening to her moans and the water swish swosh violently
>You will never blow a huge fucking load in her ass having the sensation paralyzing you momentarily

Ready that rope boys.

I'd rather shoot myself thank you very much.

>Having a post-coitus cuddle in the bathtub, relaxed in each others arms
>Never

What happened to their eyes?

>wake up in the middle of the night
>see this phase through the wall

Was there any other way than the Ryoko path? She's the only interesting one.

She just chills on the banister and has a brief talk with Aeka. Honestlly, OP's pic is all you need.