MM is...

garbage

It's some good shit my man

Tshirt order was in the night Galaxy MM88 came out

Reddit cringe

It's really good
A lot of contrarians on this board though

>Aqua Meme Hunger Force

It's great. Has lots of classic moments.

He's okay
Metamorphosis unironically made me feel, so did "Ghosts of America"

I remember some people on here wishing to see Murdoch-chan blacked. Well, did they see it happen?

Great fun, love their stuff.

10/10 on the references too

Does anyone know where the uniforms came from? They looks fresh af

It's funny cause it's true

still a good show

>that moment when Taylor starts singing in Last Stand of Implicit White Identity

fucking WHY!?

autistic show

FUCKING BASED

I still need a Viking funeral for Murdoch-chan. You owe me this getty meme merchants

explains why we like it so much

A touch of the 'tism is good for you

pic very very related

They need to be purged first.

unfunny trash

it's one of the few things that keep me form complete giving up hope. also good laughs and inspiration. just made my first meme. it's shitty, but I'll improve

It gets better every episode.

Metamorphosis is unironically fantastic work

>tfw that picture is been shooped so much I don't think I've ever actually seen the original

Absolute trash.

Good one, I'm gonna saved it.You should do more.

i love it. murdoch chan a cute

Hands down the funniest thing to come out of the "SJW" era. People that hate them hate the fact they're self aware or that they use wojack instead of the latest hot 9gag memes.

>murdoch chan

;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=QIsvKpy8x2Y&feature=youtu.be

HAIL MURDOCH!

legend of the galactic heroes fashy af

That faggot lied to me, I asked him if murdoch-chan was inspired or influenced by asuka and he told me no
What is this shit then

This was a pretty good video
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

well they point out the left bull shit with spreading right bullshit..........i cant smell the difference.......can jew

Kek, trump twitter memes are best memes.

>tfw I almost started watching anime because of this post
I have enough distractions in life

that is a fan edit, literally every character in existence has been crossovered with evangelion

Did you not watch the last fucking episode?

Somehow “The Great Meme War” episode brought me here.

god no i dont watch the show, but that imagine you posted has been knocking around for years

It's great. I was really excited about them doing a mecha themed ep. I hope this is part of a much longer series.

He posted it recently you stupid fucking potato nigger right before the most recent episode where murdoch-chan is in the fucking plugsuit, stop typing you drunk fool

Heroes of the western world

Agreed. Great video. I watch it from time to time. Gladiator music gives it a nice touch.

horrible animations
Cringey story telling and usage of memes
in your face obnoxious political statements

>stop drinking he says
>as he sips on his xenoestrogens and soy water

no

Best show I've seen in a long time. Very funny. Needs a blu ray release

this

>fuck off loser you dont know the finer details of my internet cartoon

>pic related (cant repost cause you already posted it)
>right click>properties
>created on 29 sept 2016

is it possible he simple used this already existing imagine in his new ep? ah im drunk what do i know

ok

The Empire from Legend of the Galactic Heroes, and Zeon from Gundam my man.

Way too larpy and autistic

>He's a reifag
Gotcha bitch

>Newfag detected...

I just can't get into anime. I missed that window. I'm 22 now and have bigger fish to fry.

Not contrarians, shills who will hang when the Day of the Rope hits. Show is so cringy that leftist kikes had to do everything in their power to shoah it, and they succeeded. Nobody dislikes MM except these rats that will get what's coming to them eventually.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_Ani-Q0RJQ

this guy gets it and those digits agree

>shipping in Eva

wtf is wrong with you no no no no no my brain trembles

best thing out here

I miss Murdoch-Chan so much

>not watching cartoons makes you a newfag

Im at a loss on this one

>flag

ah, i see

Best media anyone on the alt right ever produced. The D-day men storming the beach was fucking incredible.

Sometimes funny, other times hopelessly cringe.
Their representation of /r/the_donald is spot on though

I really wish they would stop shilling their content here. It really discredits you when you claim to create content with integrity but shill it anonymously. It kinda seems like you are doing it for attention only. You know, like the Lauren Southerns of this world.

cringeworthy garbage but ame*ican alt-right degenerates who larp as ww2 nazis find it entertaining
for me it was yet another reason to stay away from natsoc threads since posters there liked it

>Implying they would actually kill off the ultimate waifu
She'll be back in the next episode with some dumb ass reasoning in how she survived the explosion.

Kek, I saw you in the other thread. It's good, do more :^)

Found it this week.
> Love it.
HappyFrog.jpg
Have been binging at work.

>Punished Murdoch-chan

Go read the Berserk manga and see if you think so. It's also a manga set in fantasy world based on medieval Europe. One of the best shit you'll ever see

Are you that Russian poster who cries about NatSoc all the time?

I hope so user, the show would quickly become boring without ultimate waifu MC

Do you guys not understand how they have anthologies? Just because the one story/episode she dies, doesn't mean she actually died. Don't you guys remember what happened to Dr. Murdoch in the T-shirt sale episode? He was some trans-humanist mess, but now he's fine.

God, you people are fucking retarded.

>Punished Murdoch-chan
Stop.. I can only get so scared and erect at the same time

Although not amazing it is generally entertaining and I have laughed out loud on occasion.

They did a good job with Laura Southern tho

I cry about all kinds of western degeneracy all the time

I thought that the t-shirt episode wasn't canon since it was breaking the usual story line. plz tell me that Murdoch-Chan is coming back user

based af

What happened to Mudock Chan?? Is new shit out that i missed?

You'll note that Pierce has died like 3 times in the series. She'll be back. MM's not stupid, he knows the fans would be pissed if they lost their waifu forever. Just a cliff hanger for the next episode, I think.

>Berserk
God-tier choice user

I want to see what the Chick looks like

>Go read
I wish I could, user. But that ship has sailed for me. If I had discovered the joy of anime even just 2 years ago, I would. But it's too late for me. I must study and better myself in order to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Perhaps one day my children or grand children will be able to partake in the greatness of anime the way you and so many others have. But for me.. Fate calls, and who am I to decline because of some Japanese cartoons and comics?

Murdoch chan got black MLK

this She'll be fine, user.

But Pierce is already dead irl (but still alive in my heart), so he keeps coming back as a ghost who represents an idea. Murdoch-chan has never died before

here

cheekyvideos.net/

All new episodes will be release here since youtube shoahed them

Maybe he'll have her escape or get rescued somehow. Or revived through some trickery. I doubt she's gone regardless.

T-Thanks user

My curiosity is worse, I hope to see them all up at on a stage one day saluting us at the premiere of their movie.

thansk

believe, or not to believe...

That is the meme

cartoons for young adults who already failed at life

Id go for that

>tfw just didn't take my link and I thought this was supposed to be one of them saying thanks

I feel better know it wasn't them tbhfam