All this continent belongs to Spain ), they they discovered it first, therefore is their land, belongs to the iberians

All this continent belongs to Spain ), they they discovered it first, therefore is their land, belongs to the iberians

It's full of shitskins, jews and niggers now. They can have it.

>anglo colonies are overwhelmingly successful first world countries
>spanish colonies are all indio third world shitholes

explain

>purge
vs
>interbreed

Vikings were there first

Venezuela has oil and diamonds, Brazil and America has a shit ton of arable land,Peru and Mexico still have silver, Cuba has tobacco, Chile has copper, Bolivia has shit ton of lithium, Canada has drinking watter and wood, and Argentina-Uruguay has the bes women big tits and all that... this place can make your country super rich, and there are already a shit ton of hispanics from the Patagonia in Argentina to Barrow in Alaska

Venezuela has oil and diamonds, Brazil and America has a shit ton of arable land,Peru and Mexico still have silver, Cuba has tobacco, Chile has copper, Bolivia has shit ton of lithium, Canada has drinking watter and wood, and Argentina-Uruguay has the bes women big tits and all that... this place can make your country super rich, and there are alredy a shit ton of hispanics from the Patagonia in Argentina to Barrow in Alaska

>when you make a deal to own half of Brazil but then gets btfo by Portugal

You couldn't even keep half of a country, couldnt stop countries from getting independence, yet believe it could all be united under the spanish flag?

>they they discovered it first
vikings discovered it first. try again sweetie :)

Purge? I think u meant extermination

political power comes from the barrel of a gun. guess what I've got more of.

well, cucked iberians race mixed with the natives, should've genocided them like the british if they wanted it.

NO, It belong to Nhanderu, GTFO

HOL UP
Crostofor colombo was italian it belongs to us

>when you lose your empire to mullato shitskins
The British crushed the american rebels consistently until France and Spain helped them. Spain straight up lost her colonies in a military conflict, aka she lost to fucking illiterate shitskins with guns.
Sad!

Good post.

All Iberian America shoukd in in union with Sain.

At least we had a real empire unlike your shitty country

All Iberian Americans should be made Spanish citizens effectively.

If Spain didnt abandon South and Central America all of the Americas would be amazing

Should have genocided the natives

Your ancestors should have done the same thing, Manolo.

Now I look like pic related because you couldn't fix the problem and decided to literally FUCK the problem.

>Have most prosperous island in the Caribbean
>lose it to a slave revolt
>every french person gets massacred

When will Spanish speakers be united under one flag?

all that surpassed you

spaniard should literally necked themselves

its like a thief who became a the riches man on earth suddenly becomes a poor, aids infested, lazy bum

enjoy those african nigger immigrants tho last time

i visited spain it was filled with them and literally look identical arabs

it could be danferous

Based Bolivia spotted. Stay strong down there, ese

fuck i wrotte it wrong

Spain could modernize all the Spanish states to be equal in debelopment to the US, a contrast of Spanish vs English world.

Tenias que terminar el trabajo.

Most latin countries could easily annihilate spain in a war

but chile is already ok , so no thanks
the south cone is strong alone

>we had
WE
HAD

why is your flag the color of the gays and faggots

I don't want it.
I just want this.
It's an island on the Atlantic, therefore ours.
Everything else is to the injuns and the niggers and the migrants, I don't care.

Spain only has one job to do at this point: defend against African hordes.

Nope.

And tell your friend to give the Malvinas back.

From what side?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Injuns get a say on injun matters.
Can't sail the seas, can't own the islands.

Only a minority of moroccans historically could make the trip, you would need very specific boats to cross the strait.

we was kaaaaangz

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>you would need very specific boats to cross the strait.

oh yea conquered indios yet scared of the nippons and btfo by the brits

what is the south cone

we ARE kangz

chile , argentina and uruguay (and south brazil)

>specific boats
Yea one's that float

We wuz (In)Kangz!!

You should have held onto it. All you did was turn those brown midgets into catholics, so now they refuse to wear condoms. Thanks, by the way.

IT BELONGS TO ISRAEL

What to try it out?
Those people have lifeboats and its only possible to be done when theres no waves and when there us theybare brought back.

Spain and every country they touched are shit

Reminder that Brazilians don’t speak Spanish and most don’t even speak Portuguese properly. Brazil have no Hispanic culture

>spain is shit

it's a joke
it serves to show that it's quite easy to cross the strait, on any boat

Enjoy being a Mexican for the rest of your life and remember we were and still are your masters

This is the median wealth per person, 50th precentilen Spaniard has 61k dollars in wealth, how much wealth do Mexicans and latin americans have by percentile?

>its quite easy on any boat
No, its not.

Racism makes you dumber.

You in particular.

50th percentile wealth is 66k*
50% population have more than 66k, 50% have less.

>Only a minority of moroccans historically could make the trip, you would need very specific boats to cross the strait.
Stop telling what You THink happens in Europe, Western Hemisphere user

Yup, it is. Any nigger, on any boat, can easily cross the strait of gibraltar.

you're becoming more and more muslims and niggers tho hahahahaa

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dropped by Jewish ngos.

No its not, thats recent technology.

tfw mexicans will have more euro and spaniard will have more niggers in their dna

You can swim it.

You're only masters in having the most laughable and pathetic president in all of europe and getting buttfucked in taxes to pay florentino for useless white elephants. Congrats I guess.

>Racism makes you dumber.
No evidence.

It uses motor, without a motor you would never be able to cross the strait, these are facts.

And enjoy being part of that for the rest of your life too,just look at your DNI

No you cant.

Niggers can't operate recent technology.
Those are niggers.
Therefore, it's not recent technology.

not really we have conquistador /noble spanish blood

poor spanish stayed in spain

this is you

It closes you down to points of view and actual historical facts.

It keeps you moral tough I give you that.

Based Mexicoman, but they only get greenland ok?

Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and Southern Brazil seems to be doing alright for themselves. It's those mestizo favela monkeys that hold Latin America back. No amount of natural resources will make you rich when you have room temperature IQ. Being pure blooded Spaniard born somewhere in Mexico must be suffering. Being surrounded by spics has to be depressing as fuck.

They didn't they were smuggled by Jews, if I could I would open the red sea for all Africa to.swim to Israel, give them all inflatavle dinghys to travel to Israel all livestreamed.

Cause they're all gays and faggots on top of being sub-humans.

No evidence.

Good luck with that realization. While many years have passed you think the present nation would acutually agree on that bullshit?

Truly noble conquistador blood

irrelavent countries

Argentina full sjw jew

Nope thats one of the few places in this country that are not a warzone,leave us with at least one glimmer of hope

>You're so fucking based

You actually believe amerindians didn't sailed.

>hur durh

There are no Jews near the strait of gibraltar.

>sail the seas the Portugal said.
Don't be ridiculous, we were the sailers while you faggots stayed in Iberia getting fat. Forgot that most of the navy and its chain of command stayed here when we declared independence?

It wasn't discovered, there were people with civilizations living there.

Top Kek.
I hope you guys decide to try us on that, so we can finally settle our score. I think a nice coastline in Europe would fare us fairly well. We could build resorts and have a staging point to use against the moslem when the war happens

They are all Spanish Speakera and have Iberian blood.

enjoy being fucked by muslims

And then the United States kicked their ass and took their Empire.
Thanks Teddy Roosevelt.

mmmmm not all of them... I think you can find large swathes of people without any drop of European blood

>When you allow yourself go get raped by the Subhuman Mexicans, losing Mexico
>When you allow yourself to get raped by Bolivar, losing even more land
>When you lose what little land you have left to the U.S

You have no pride, it's nonexistent

>didn't sailed
The correct usage of the verb is "didn't sail". Good work on using the white man's language so far though.

Only some injuns sailed the seas, one example being the Caribbeans.

Brazilians and Argentinians didn't sail, therefore they can't own islands. Especially the Argentinians, did you hear what they did to a submarine? No way they can claim islands.

I'm sorry, but you can try to immigrate legally there after. Good luck.

And thenpeople you think of when you think of Latin America all are Mestizos none of them have amerindian culture or language.

>2%
Sure dude

>all that surpassed you
Wow is the "I don't know shit about history but I'll try anyway" guy, nice memeflag