Chaos;Child

Why is Serika so best so far, will the other girls hope to compare?

Also welcome to Chaos World.

3 of them don't even try, and she eliminated the leading one on the race with lethal force so ya, she is the best.

Mio is the best. In fact the true route is Mio's route.

Mio is also a good choice for best girl.

Senri is best girl though.

You know I really wish the Chaos animes both established delusional triggers better.

Even with C;C outright ignoring them the C;H anime didn't do a good job of establishing Takumi;s schitzo episodes either. Anime was a mistake.

Hey Sup Forums, is this show watchable without having to re-watch or re-play the original Chaos;Head? I remember the basic plotline of the original but that's basically it.

It's watchable if you remember the basic plotline, they even have a recap episode to help catch you up to speed.

That is if you don't mind a lot of the character and lighter moments being taken out, and having to focus on nonstop plot.

Thanks, that sounds just fine. The original show's pacing was a clusterfuck anyway, could have as well been one episode.

I was mostly talking about C;C itself. It captures the atmosphere of the VN better than C;H did but it's still running into pacing issues, it might be difficult to care about some characters in the anime.

It's the problem of cramming both VNs into one cour anime.

IS THIS SHOW ANY GOOD OR JUST DEEP SHIT

That's up for you to decide user. It's your delusion.

You know I always thought Nanami was an annoying brat when I first played C;H, but she's really warmed up to me. Probably one of the better characters if I'm being completely honest. Her devotion to her brother is something to be commended.

>I'm on her first delusion right now
>never had any spoilers
>choose green

You made the best choice out of the two. Probably one of my favorite green delusions.

Also, nice phone

The keychain just makes it.

Fitting to be in a box

Always pick red

I mix it between the two usually. But I do prefer red over green most the time.

So will this be as shitty of an adaption as C;H's? Worth watching if I haven't read the source?

It's hit and miss so far. I mean if you want to watch it you can, but it's probably better to wait until C;C gets translated.

When shit starts getting real you have a hard time telling after a while

That's what I love about the VN. It starts out pretty clear when a delusion is happening, and then eventually shit starts happening without any warning, blurring together with what's actually happening. It does a damn good job at making the reader feel like Takumi.

I'd still watch any semicolon anime they put up

Nanami is love.

Cute

I want her to come and check up on me to make sure that I'm still alive.

FUKASHIGI NA

Same here. I never appreciated her until I thought about her position for a while.

If I have that same gero gero strap on my laptop bag, does that mean I'm going to get my arm chopped off?

>ywn have an indirect kiss with her

No abusing the gero gero

If you're brother's not some crazy shut in you should be fine. I think.

I wonder how far along that user and his partners are in fixing up the C;H patch. They seemed pretty close to finishing last time he checked in.

Yeah I was looking for them too

I'm sure they'll pop up sometime. Maybe they haven't noticed the thread yet.

I asked in the maho thread, seems like they're not there too

Then they're probably busy.

For now we should sit back and talk about best delusions.

Give me time to sleep.
We're almost finished, only things left are to check chapters 2 - 5 and a single CG.
But as I will be gone for the day to watch Kizu in cinema you'll have to wait a little bit longer.

It's alright man. Ready to wait as long as it takes.

Have fun and enjoy Kizu, it should be the second one, right?

No, I'm gonna watch all Kizu movies in order and enjoy Hitagi Crab on the big screen after that.
I hope you can understand that I can't miss that.
Maybe if everything falls into place, we'll be finished by sunday evening UTC, but don't count on it.

c;c translated when?

>Mind control patents owned by Google
>Mountain View is google's headquarters
What did they mean by this

Mountain view is a government conspiracy. You shouldn't trust or drink it.

Mountain View and Calory Blocks are the best food if you consider only consider nutritional values.

When will our delusions be real?

After you find your sword.
I saw a sword.

Nanami a cute

Sou nee nee

Kissu

Dat imouto

I put on some C;H Love Chuchu just to see what it was like.
Taku telling Rimi to lurk more for half a year was hilarious as fuck.

Did you know that that delusion trigger is key to enter her route in Noah?

Haven't played noah yet

No. Just no.

>It captures the atmosphere of the VN better than C;H did
This isn't saying much. C;H anime still holds the record of fastest show I dropped, ever. It was so terrible that I couldn't get through the first few minutes of the first episode. And I absolutely loved the VN.

>Chaos;Child
>turns into Chaos;Head thread
Every fucking time.
anyway, I started C;C VN, three hours in and Iam already bored.

Take a break then.

I wish I could read Japanese as I want to play C;C badly.

I stopped my kanji two months ago

My only advice is to keep learning and you will probably make it in time to play the next SciADV.

I used to write every words in kanji many times, what's your strategy?

You know, the more I learn about the Japanese language, the more I notice that it's impossible to translate the New Gene names correctly. They are filled with puns and references, that it's impossible to correctly translate them.

first I used to learn the meaning of every stroke, then this seemed stupid so I got flashcards to remember every kanj, then this was also stupid so I downloded a vocabulary deck, I eventually got bored and started reading VNs, first I didn't get anything but with time things starts to make sense. This took a lot of time because I was lazy fuck. You just need to follow the resources in the DJT threads and do your flash cards everyday and eventually you will be ready to read in two years or less.

I tried anki but it didn't seem to stick.

It only stuck when I wrote it instead

Is he called Daichin because he as a dai chin chin?

I wish o;n and a;c were on the sciadv universe too

Though volume 3 of o;n manga states the committee of 300, maybe chiyo backtracked on it

People can memorize in different way I guess, but my biggest advice is to start reading as soon as you finish the basic grammar and basic vocuablry.

Is it incest if Takumi and Nanami become a couple? Takumi is after all, not the real one.

>basic grammar
This surprised me, I thought you need to master grammar?

Purest form

They are one and the same. It would be incest.
But that's a good thing.

I like how o;n has "the box" too similar to c;h

Though it's much more gruesome as it's literally meatjuice

I believe the TaeKim grammar guide has the basic grammar and the more advanced stuff are in books. I meant you can read as soon as you finish the grammar guide in taekim.

So you could probably start reading as soon as you master basic grammar and basic vocab?

About how many words did you learn before reading

Nanami was a handful.

No, Onii was a handful, because without Nana, he couldn't do anything.

Onii is sorry, Nanami. Onii got Rimi now, she is more beautiful than you, more developed than you and most importantly, she got 2 hands

Reminder that this CG is canon in the AA /Blue Sky End.

Reminder that this is also the delusion he wished for.

Flat is best

I want to sniff a girl's hair.

Nanami is cuuuuuute

Nice taste

Based Taku.