Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~

Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~

I can't believe there are people here who AREN'T reading this!

Like, seriously. This manga.

This is a dancing manga.

I'm glad we're getting daily releases now.

Will she take his hand?

It's kinda bland.

Right? I keep seeing it pop up in my following content and I'm like "YES, THIS IS WHAT I WANT"

You just don't like Ronald MacDonald when he's hyper buff and an excellent dancer and has his insanely gorgeous wife by the heart strings.

I guess so, I'm stopping at chapter 58. I did really like the part where the second year girl fucked up and was all apologetic, that was really cute.

Well, this last dance competition certainly went long with this many rounds of dancing.

There's better dancing manga out there.

And yet you post nothing to support this claim!

I feel like I being really spoiled with all these consistent daily releases. I'd probably be complaining about the current arc as much as I used to complain about some of Shokugeki's tournament arcs if I had to slog through it on a weekly basis.

Precisely. I think I got into this at the right time to blast through this arc's pace.

>binge through entire manga
>update frequency ramps up to several releases per week around the exact moment I reach the most recent chapter

Feels so good. I was expecting to be let down after binging Kimetsu and having to adjust to a weekly pace, and Samon only to slam into the massive wall of scan neglect after a mere 20 chapters.

Sup Forums has introduced me to some really great mangas, recently. Normally, this place is complete shit that just discusses the BIG 3, loli moe garbage and has waifu wars. But, I've caught some amazing new stuff from the people genuinely interested in works, recently. Like this one, Grand Blue, Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru, Kaguya Wants to be Confessed to!, Dungeon Meshi.

But yeah, it's nice that this has been getting daily releases, recently. I'm loving it.

Yeah enthusiastic, quality discussions can be hard to find, but they're always a great way to drum up interest for a series. Meshi is next up on my reading list as soon as I finish up the Kumo Desu scans.

So is this arc done in the current scans? I'm hoping for a fun little cool down arc since the cast needs a bit of a break from all that dancing.

I dunno about where the RAWs are sitting and if/why that's connected to the daily releases for the past week.

Dungeon Meshi is fantastic. I really thought the manga was just gonna be slice-of-dungeon-cooking-life until the final few chapters we're up to. And it's fantastic.

Same about being introduced to good new series. Danberu, DANCE CLUB, and Dungeon meshi were all things I found here and are all very refreshing and fun.

REALLY surprised that the author of this was the same who did Molestor Man and Onani Master Kurosawa, both two very very solid manga.

S'good.

Technically done with vol 8 and about 7 chapters from catching up to weekly, so yeah. Maybe I'll dump what I have when I'm done.

I'm waiting foe Volume 2 right now actually. I was hooked whwn I tried the first volume around last week.