Tfw no cool liberal parents

>tfw no cool liberal parents

Why even live?

>tfw parents goal is now to be cool by being hard lefties.
I don't want to see what type of hyper conservatism this brings when their kids rebel.

You should kill yourself just for beong a leaf but if you want to add "no cool liberal parents" to your suicide note, that would be alright too

You're just jealous of how cool and hip we are while you're just a boring old white conservative male

parents like that raise weak snowflakes who break at the first adversity they face in the real world. these kids will become utterly reliant on the government and will lean towards communism.

a fucking leaf.

>western subhumans

A kid here came out as homo to his parents and they disowned him and kicked him out. He was found hanging off a tree the next day. True story.

you ready for the /fourthreich/ + /10thcrusade/ super movement coming in 20 years?

The hyperconservatism more comes from parents who are angry SJW types always telling you about your privilege and how you should feel guilty about it. And shreiks at the microaggressions or anything slightly not PC.

now you're trying too hard. next time try some subtllety and humor

>not sageing a shit bait threadon page 5
lurk moar

>Hey mom and dad...
>I want to take hard drugs and overdose on them

>As long as you're happy and not hurting anyone

I hate faggots I don't hate gays if my kid was gay I would be upset, but I wouldn't disown him or hate him why do liberals think this? fk my dad knows I "sympathize" with the Nazis and he doesn't care how do parents disown their children wtf?

Yeah leaf kys faggot

Gays and faggots are the same thing
just as there are no good jews there are no good gays

Not true there are good Jews and good Gays no good Kikes and no good fags.

>implying those people have children

on a more serious note, I have met the woman who organized "el tetazo" here in argentina (a feminist protest), her son is a full blown chad, she says it is exactly because he is rebelling against her

You niggers have no idea how to raise your kids.

If you want them to grow up to be self-respecting, rational, and reasonable human beings, don't be draconic or an overtly lenient parent. So many kids I knew with helicopter parents or ambivalent ones grew up pretty skewed since they didn't have a proper balance of freedom and discipline. They either diverged from their parents out of spite or became enthralled by their opinions, becoming mouthpieces for partisan dogma. A parent should mentor their kids to be levelheaded and approach adversity with an open mind. Kids will form their own opinions, but if you raise them right they will tend to align with the principles that you instilled upon them. Teach them to be kind, and they will respect the opinions of others without descending into hysteria. Teach them to be wise, and they will make smart decisions to better their stance in the world. Thus, present your ideals to them as an example and they will generally follow.

I like to think my parents raised me right. My dad was a norwegian immigrant and my mom is a US native. My dad is relatively conservative on most issues while my mom is center, and sometimes center-left. Because they pushed me to study and find multiple interests, I became capable of seeing multiple dimensions of a conversation. I began to understand why people would take the positions they selected, and developed my rationale to construct my own defensible opinions. With some time (and some visitation to Sup Forums in my early adulthood) I aligned myself with right-populism which certainly made my dad smile. My mom doesn't agree with me but she still supports my views nonetheless. I would've turned out much different if my parents forced their views on me without my own input.

Tl;Dr: Raise your children in a traditional fucking family and they will turn out all right with proper guidance.

What the fuck is that comic? Does that dude have any shred of self-respect or self-esteem whatsoever?

>Just be aware we'll have to have another child now and he or she are probably going to become the favourite if just because they have a real chance of giving us some grandchildren. That's the decision you make, son.

Funny, because both parent pairs just allow dstructive behavior

they're dead inside

>hurting yourself isn't hurting anyone

I hope his child rebels and becomes redpilled.

BTFO

>Does that dude have any shred of self-respect or self-esteem

He's a shittier version of Bike Cuck.

God fucking damnit, it's their biological role to reproduce. That's their inherent value. Men have *no* inherent value, and must prove their worth by besting other men. We encourage women to be attractive to men like we encourage men to be attractive to women -- the methods of attraction are different, but the end goal is the same: continuation of the goddamn society

Yes. Years of "You look quite smart today" compliments lead me to where I am today.