Did it really save anime?

Did it really save anime?

Anime is still shit, so no.

No. This anime was mediocre at best. I want Sup Forums to leave.

Everything trigger churns out is garbage, so no.

It did even save best girl.

Nothing can save anime.

Literally every other board has objectively better taste in anime than Sup Forums

Anime doesn't need saving, Sup Forums.

Then stay on those other boards.

Why do you hate Sup Forums so much?

Please lurk before posting.

No, I'm here for manga threads, which are sometimes actually okay. All of the anime threads are terrible.

Because Sup Forums complain about everything too much.

Whether it did or didn't, the first half of it is a pretty fun watch

I'll leave if you give me answers.

That's not Sup Forums. That's Sup Forums. Hell, that's human nature.

Like it or not its probably going to be one of most notable popular series on the internet. Whether you want to celebrate that or scream quietly about it is up to you really.

As great as it was it did not. Madoka had already saved anime.

Great animation, lovable characters with charming personalities (I think band bitch and fauxhawk were the only two characters that I thought were poorly done), and just the right amount of batshit insanity.

I only had a few complaints. The scene where Satsuki was going to let Ryuko punch her was wasted potential. I get that it's not a serious anime at all, but that was technically their first time meeting as sisters. It would've been tacky, and it was definitely expected, but I would've loved so much more for Ryuko to pull her own punch and hug her instead. It wouldn't have been out of character at all.
Instead it just turned into another generic monologue on friendship without ever solidifying their relationship. Ryuko's "true identity" felt tacked on for the sake of wringing a little extra angst out of her.

More tacked on than that though was the ending. I can deal with the comedic value of Senketsu and Ryuko's "WE ARE NEITHER HUMAN NOR CLOTHING" bit. Doing a dbz-style asspull to kill off a character in the last episode is beyond fucking bad form though, as is the lack of epilogue for the supporting cast.

I still love these tits though.

KLK is literally dogshit, so no.

My nuigga.

The OVA didn't do much?

No, but it was a fun ride, stupid, but fun.

>literally every fucking episode a bunch of assholes just start theorizing that Mako is going to die or she had the other scissor.

I remember in that car episode preview some motherfucker said that mako was going to get shot like JFK since the episode was getting released on his death day, and a bunch of assholes just ate it up and posted scared anime girl reaction images

>some motherfucker said that mako was going to get shot like JFK since the episode was getting released on his death day, and a bunch of assholes just ate it up and posted scared anime girl reaction images
Kek I should've watched klk when it aired

The whole plot of Kill La Kill was a convoluted, eons-long plan for Mako the Eternal to breed and then win the heart of the perfect tomboy husbando (female). I can't believe you guys didn't figure this out. You should stay away from the thinking man's anime.

I miss old Sup Forums

No, but this did.