Lindsey Graham wants a NEW Special Counsel!

>It’s long past time for a Special Counsel to investigate Clinton email scandal, Uranium One, role of Fusion GPS, and FBI and DOJ bias during 2016 campaign.

Is this a good or a bad thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She finally has some balls. Congrats Lindz.

Lindsey Graham knows McCain won't fuck his boipucci unless he shill for the deep state. McCain is nearly dead at this point so Graham is revealing his power level.

Who names their boy Lindsey?

source:
twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC

full thread.

It's a good thing.

The Democrats are going to drag the Russia investigation out for the next 10 years. I guarantee it. It'll be 2024 and they're still going to be bringing it up as a way to say the entire GOP is compromised and are just cockholsters for Putin.

The only real way to counter that is to open up a never ending investigation into the Dems. Which, being as there's actual factual shit that needs to look into, is bound to be a more productive legal sojourn as well.

large if substantiated

Yeah I see your point. I am just wondering if it would be possible to limit the topics he is allowed to investigate, so this think won't backfire in some way.

mammoth if unmanufactured

Will this be what finally stumps the hillacunt?

It definitely could be. He is in the Committee on the Judiciary.

Does this mean Lindsey is /ourguy/?

bump

Special councils are fucken retarded. They're completely anti-constitution. An unelected person with unlimited budget and ability to take down anyone for "trumped" up charges, they pick their own team with no oversight or control.

So people want another Muller running around doing government funded oppo research on Trump and every republican? Ignoring the dems, uranium one, russia bullshit, DNC hacking, benghazi, tarmac meeting, dodgy dossier/fusion GPS, Hildabeast email, etc but instead Trump buisness dealings from 30 years ago?

Yeah no thanks, clean up DOJ and just run investigations through that. Put forward hard evidence to support your claims and the citizens will believe and get behind prosecutions.

Any moron that thinks another special council will be fair is an idiot. It'll just be another swamp creature appointed by Rosenstein, who appointed Muller, since the doddering fossil known as Jeff Sessions is MIA.

lindsey is a legit incel. the 60 year old virgin. literally the virgin senator.

Fuck yes Graham, I actually support you again now. RTing rn

Lindsey was always based

It used to be a man's name. Just like Courtney.

Graham is a poofta though.

He definitely has a great humor!

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS

bump because huge if true!

I don't trust this fucker for a second. Not saying he cannot do something useful -- but I still have the fuck.

Trump called him a nutjob, a disgrace, and one of the dumbest human beings he ever met.

Now he comes out w this. The goods that Trump must have on this people.

I don't trust anything LIndsey proposes.

Probably this is a trap somehow.... but it could be that he's jumping ship on the establishment.

Yeah, I hope he sees that Trump's side is winning and wanna jump on the train.

>special counsel

how about legislate this abomination of justice out of existence?

allowing these egomaniacs to hunt down any crime, no matter how petty is fucking bullshit.

Just have an independent investigation made up of retired law enforcement working with the DOJ to help allieviate the internal DOJ bias?

i don't get handing all-pervasive authority over to a single person and letting them do whatever they want.

Lindsey Graham IS the establishment.

if he's jumping on a special counsel, it means rumors of repute have reached his ears that democraps are in deep. He's a partisan hack and he will try to burn as many low-level democraps as possible before 2018.

only problem with that is look who's doing the investigating and take a guess what political affiliation the new investigators will be?

this

He knows he's about to get drained the fuck out so he's trying to grasp at straws

YOURE FUCKIN OUT LINDSEY
ENJOY YOUR TRIP TO GUANTANAMO
SAY HI TO YOUR FRIENDS

Good. Means 1. It all gets exposed, 2. What Muller's been up to gets exposed.

The people deserve the truth. Not biased witch hunts or predetermined criminal investigations.

that fucker can't be trusted
whats he up to?

But if this is the reason it does not make sense in my opinion. There is already one man called Mueller who is doing exactly that.

>Is this a good or a bad thing?
Exceptionally good, if you are a citizen of the US.
Drain the swamp and get all those corrupt fuckers on both sides in prison.

maybe he just finally realized how bad the dems are. i mean, so bad, it gives him reason to pause.

thats pretty fucking bad.

Lindsey is one of them though
It's weird that the most corrupt motherfucker in the Deep State is calling for more investigations.

Graham created the securities act which gave birth to the housing crisis of 2008. Bill C signed off on it

better they waste time on this than passing more laws

Fpbp

>It's weird that the most corrupt motherfucker in the Deep State is calling for more investigations.
Is he guaranteed corrupt or just retarded and doesn't realize who he's in bed with? He seems more the retard / useful idiot type. The kind that commits (((suicide))).

Fuck that kike faggot.

well done

Keep digging

Seth cannot rest in peace until she pays

Lindsay Graham is a colossal deep state faggot, he is just counter-signalling here.

It might be the plan.
>deep state calls out deep state
>deep state replaces deep state
>deep state investigates deep state
>deep state finds no wrongdoing
>well we tried guys, guess it was nothing

Seems pretty standard practice for corrupt organizations

This pic is creepy
Who is thus?

>Implying this fat fuck Neo-Con isn't pandering
>Implying he will do anything at all

Hopefully he gets cancer like McCain and rots his insides out like the terrorist supporting kike lover he is.

This fag fears an actual DOJ investigation which is harder to mess with. No more special councils!

people living in the least white part of the country

Im calling for a special counsel to investigate this special counsel. Please waste my tax dollars on this dumb shit.

No. Lindsay graham and John McCain are two of the slimiest swamp creatures and have been at the core of corruption for 40+ years.
He wants protection and another cover up.

>I better start pretending to not be a massive ducking faggot cunt before they catch on to the fact that I'm part of the cabal.
Likely this, Achmed.

>ducking
fucking

If I had to guess its a democrat getting ready to rape and murder that child.

I had a special counsel with your mum last night, if you know what I mean, friendo.

fukken COMP'D

It tasted like thousands of dollars of sushi. 100% comped.

All I'm saying is motherfuckers when these stories first broke I was like 1 of 40 million Americans who wanted to string Obama up by his neck light him on fire and watch him kick till the flames consume him. This is worse the Watergate. And it's all on the Democratic party. You guys are so lucky I was raised catholic and with SOME morals. Or I'd totally kill these lying cocksuckers on merit alone. I really want civil war these people are not my countrymen. Their traitors and seek the death and destruction of my country and white race.

He's just pandering now that he sees no one believes his leftist media comrades.

This is a big deal.

First of all, it's Special Counsel, not "Council". Secondly, unlike Mueller's, this would actually be a legit Special Counsel. Thirdly, the FBI itself is an unconstitutional entity- CIA is, too.

Simply a benign little faggot seeing the writing on the walls, and publicly changing teams for optics before the shit completely hits the fan. Fuck this little cocksucker, he deserves to hang with the rest of his ilk.

Maybe Lindsey is a hero. He was a conservative who prosecuted the Clinton impeachment but got BTFO. Then maybe he went deep undercover to suck up to McCain and now after all these years he'll reveal his power level and take them down. That would be a he'll of a redemption arc.

I tend to agree that this special council would be neutral and objective, because he had to be after this Mueller debacle!

bump

last bump from me.

this. we need to be suspicious of the illusion of an investigation. and then the """findings""" of low level patsies as the reason for all of this

agree.

Exactly like Franken stepping down. Meaningless gesture. If he committed a crime he should be prosecuted. He even "sorry not sorry"d it by saying that's now how he remembers things.

Remember when that torture investigation about Iraq prisons happened and the only person that got in trouble was like a fucking PRIVATE?

kek

The only people less credible than government investigators are the media.

OH FUCKING BOY HOWDY THIS IS GETTING GOOOOOOD

Bump

It definitely could be her end.

fpbp

bump