The Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st-century Maritime Silk Road...

>The Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st-century Maritime Silk Road, better known as the One Belt and One Road Initiative (OBOR), The Belt and Road (B&R) and The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is a development strategy proposed by China's paramount leader Xi Jinping that focuses on connectivity and cooperation between Eurasian countries, primarily the People's Republic of China (PRC), the land-based Silk Road Economic Belt (SREB) and the oceangoing Maritime Silk Road (MSR). The strategy underlines China's push to take a larger role in global affairs with a China-centered trading network.

>The area of the initiative is primarily Asia and Europe, encompassing around 60 countries. Oceania and East Africa are also included. Anticipated cumulative investment over an indefinite timescale is variously put at US$4 trillion or US$8 trillion.[8][9] The initiative has been contrasted with the two US-centric trading arrangements, the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership.[9]

So what do you guys think of this? How will it change the world?

Im not even anti-Chinese, but basically...

>China lends some shithole like Kenya or Pakistan a shit ton of money for some stupid project like building trains and shit
>Project is built using Chinese workers only, not stimulus to local job market whatsoever
>Project ends up bringing minimal improvement to the local economy
>now shithole country is stuck with loan and in massive debt to China with no way to possibly repay it back
>They are now China's bitch
>Rinse repeat
>China now has a massive sphere of influence from Asia to Africa and Europe

Thats all this. Nothing more, nothing less.

I dont know whether the Chinese are geniuses or if these other countries are just fucking retarded to fall for this scam.

If you want more information, check out the Youtube channel China Uncensored, they have great, very informative coverage of this.

>china mongolia russia
lack of infrastructure
>china kazahstan russia
it has chink hajis in the NW of china
also lack of infrastructure
>china middle east
it's infested by terrorist hajis
>china pakistan
it's infested by terrorist hajis
>china via the ocean
expect the amerimutt navy to start something

china needs a better navy to challenge the amerimutt one and then wait for global warming to do its think and unfreeze the northern naval route to europe.

There are plans for making a checkpoint in Poland for further transportation inisde EU as a first EU and shengen member country on the way, it may give them a lot of influence but it would help Poland a lot.

>stupid poland thinks it's relevant in any way

>typed Romania

why are you so butthurt, kurwa?

>Im not even anti-Chinese
>watch China Uncensored
Yeah, such "informative" source you got...

Well you started this shittalk so i just replyed :^)

>land-based trade through the shithole that spans from Turkey to Afghanistan

Yeah have fun with that, any valuable economic targets in that area will get blown up every other week

Afghanistan/Iran/Turkey needs some rail gaps to be bridged, particularly the entire Afghanistan. I recall there's plenty of mining opportunities in Afghanistan aswell, so China might negotiate sending a "peacekeeping" force there, and relocate a million surplus people in the process.
The soviets did some prospecting in Afghanistan during their invasion, but the mountains are largely untouched due to constant war.

I'm a maoist but i have my doubts about this. Would be better to just give the money to poor rural people in China then to play geo politics.

It would be cool. However... what about this?

:P

They already bought our port in Peraius. I, for one, welcome our Chink overlords.

Afghanistan I believe has the biggest lithium deposits in the world.
With the emerging electric market its going to get more and more valuable.

Larouche pls go

this is the only correct answer

Join already to the G.Dwan greek bro, protect white greece, core of western civilization

Europe is dead.

The only way they can survive is by joining all the countries up. And that will only increase its deterioration.

Europe is only surviving via banking tricks, creating money out of nowhere, and pillaging the lesser countries.

US will always be China's main competitor and partner.

Morava, Vardar, Aegean canal soon. Chinks will build us a railway as well. Good times.

They brought up stuff and we even block things/procedures in EU for them that go against their assets in here. None of the political forces in parliament even cares because money of selling those assets is being redirect to pay part of the big welfare state of Portugal that many of population votes in function of and public service jobs that some guy in family has.
Even the hillibillie countrymen in this site don't even care.